Pages:
Author

Topic: Blockchain or Cryptpcurrency? - page 8. (Read 1169 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 513
October 23, 2018, 07:45:14 PM
Hey guys, there are two different difenitions: Blockchain and Cryptocurrency. A lot of experts say that crypto is going to die soon but blockchain itself is a very useful technology. What do you think are they right? Do you think blockchain can exist without cryptocurrency?
Crypto technology is a latest version for cash system so some developed countries are accepting the legalisation of cryptocurrency. Blockchain system is the most secured platform so all the crypto projects are followed by blockchain technology. So both are two eyes of crypto platform and many countries are discussing the legalisation of cryptocurrency so it will never die anymore.
Activity: 756
Merit: 256
HEX: Longer pays better
October 23, 2018, 07:34:01 PM
both are two faces for the same currency no one will host the node without financial incentives .. i mean there is no blockchain without cryptocurrency and no cryptocurrency without blockchain .. good luck and have a nice day Smiley

Blockchain and cryptocurrency are all important, inseparable. So cryptocurrency will die soon is entirely unreasonable. In my view, cryptocurrency will be the future when the present time, the habit of using cash is gradually disappearing and instead the form of online payment on the Internet.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
October 23, 2018, 07:31:14 PM
Cryptocurrency uses the blockchain technology to run the system in crypto world, and it may not survive without the technology. While blockchain seems possible to survive without cryptocurrency because it is a technology. A technology can be adapted to many sectors in our life. However, crypto and blockchain can not be separated from one another. They will continue to develop and support one another. They have a very related history, it causes a strong correlation between them.   
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
October 23, 2018, 07:20:49 PM
The blockchain technology can be implemented without cryptocurrency, but its work would still require any tool that is specific to the decentralized case. But the value of decentralization is in many nodes, which are responsible for checking and recording transactions. In the case of cryptocurrencies, this role is performed by miners who receive a reward for their work. And without a large number of participants, this won't be a full-fledged decentralization.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 501
October 23, 2018, 06:48:08 PM
Hey guys, there are two different difenitions: Blockchain and Cryptocurrency. A lot of experts say that crypto is going to die soon but blockchain itself is a very useful technology. What do you think are they right? Do you think blockchain can exist without cryptocurrency?

I would like to know who are those experts and what are their arguments to make such a catastrophic prediction on cryptocurrencies. It sounds more like a wishful thinking than anything else.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
October 23, 2018, 06:22:49 PM
Yes blockchain can survive without crypto for example there are some financial institutions like insturance companies and banks that are actually using blockchain for some service without any crypto.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
October 23, 2018, 06:19:58 PM
both are two faces for the same currency no one will host the node without financial incentives .. i mean there is no blockchain without cryptocurrency and no cryptocurrency without blockchain .. good luck and have a nice day Smiley

Thanks a lot buddy!  I concur and second on this. There is no any crypto that would exist without blockchain, vise versa.  I would like to learn more better if there is any opinion against this.
Are you sure about that? what about the coin that use DAG system, they can't be called as a part of the blockchain ecosystem and basically they are using the different thing and it's not blockchain.
DAG use server as the main part to create such an instant and zero fees transaction.
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
October 23, 2018, 06:14:42 PM

Thanks a lot buddy!  I concur and second on this. There is no any crypto that would exist without blockchain, vise versa.  I would like to learn more better if there is any opinion against this.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
October 23, 2018, 06:10:43 PM
Activity: 130
Merit: 8
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
October 23, 2018, 06:03:34 PM
Pages:
Jump to: