Pages:
Author

Topic: Blockchain or Cryptpcurrency? - page 6. (Read 1169 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
October 25, 2018, 02:07:51 PM
Blockchain and Cryptocurrency started off together, there is no one or the other as the technology Blockchain provides helped make cryptocurrency. On another side the technology Blockchain provides it can be adopted in many sectors providing its services accordingly and helping them. Cryptocurrency will always have a stake in the digital economy as with each day more people are getting into cryptocurrency and helping the crypto economy grow. All we do is speculate since we can't be sure of what'll happen in 10 years but hopefully it'll be something good.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
October 25, 2018, 01:40:36 PM
Cryptocurrency is one of the application of blockchain technology. blockchain is too much wider than we think of. if you really search on Google about blockchain application than you will get to know many applications like supply chain, storing confidential data, sending money to abroad, provide secure platfo, voting and many more. So it is just starting we will see innovation very soon.
Fully agreed. Blockchain is primary technology. But if you watch on the sources then you can see next fact. Blockchain is the logical solution of crypto money problem. At first it was crypto money idea. And after blockchain as instrument, as way to get it
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 25, 2018, 01:36:25 PM
If you think theoretically, yes blockchain can survive without crypto currencies. Cause block chain is the technology and crypto currencies system is based on it. Without crypto currency there is many thing to do with blockchain. But if there is no crypto currency then the blockchain technology will be very limited to some tech companies. The the real time use of blockchain will be very less. Cause at this time crypto currencies are the financial backbone of blockchain. Many good project came out and more to come in upcoming days with blockchain and crypto currencies together. So they both are very important for and fo r each other also.
Activity: 812
Merit: 108
October 25, 2018, 01:34:04 PM
Cryptocurrency is one of the application of blockchain technology. blockchain is too much wider than we think of. if you really search on Google about blockchain application than you will get to know many applications like supply chain, storing confidential data, sending money to abroad, provide secure platfo, voting and many more. So it is just starting we will see innovation very soon.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
October 25, 2018, 01:28:10 PM
Hey guys, there are two different difenitions: Blockchain and Cryptocurrency. A lot of experts say that crypto is going to die soon but blockchain itself is a very useful technology. What do you think are they right? Do you think blockchain can exist without cryptocurrency?
I think that banks do not really understand the technology, when you want to run blockchain which will be decentralized, you have to give something (cryptocurrency) to transaction verifiers because they will not do it without any financial reward.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
October 25, 2018, 01:23:50 PM
Crypto is not going to die and I believe people who saying like this. I think they just had their loses and just angry for crypto at all
Activity: 16
October 25, 2018, 12:53:53 PM
It is unlikely that the crypto will ever die, but blockchain will survive even if it dies. Blockchain is a technology which is used completely for financial works and few of the companies have already started to use Blockchain in sectors where no cryptocurrency is involved. On the other hand, crypto is based on Blockchain, and so it won't survive without the technology.
Activity: 232
Merit: 38
October 25, 2018, 11:36:34 AM
Yes blockchain can survive without crypto for example there are some financial institutions like insturance companies and banks that are actually using blockchain for some service without any crypto.

I concur here. There are corporations using blockchain technology to show chain-of-custody or for security as a defence against hacking. The blockchain can exist in (mostly) controlled environments where the nodes are all hosted by parties interested in a central goal (whether they are all part of the same organization or several organizations all participating in a shared endeavor).

However, I do think on a grander scale, while blockchain as a standalone technology will likely be adopted by businesses as an internal framework or a shared framework with other businesses, I do think cryptocurrency on a blockchain will be implemented on a much bigger scale than it is currently, whether it is Bitcoin that gains global acceptance and use, or whether governmental crypto becomes more widespread.

If you're not sure of the the difference between blockchain and cryptocurrency, you can check out some of these links:
https://blockchain.wtf/what-the-faq/blockchain-cryptocurrency-difference/
https://blockchainhub.net/blog/press/cryptocurrency-vs-blockchain-differences/
https://seekingalpha.com/article/4151046-difference-blockchain-bitcoin-cryptocurrency
Activity: 700
October 25, 2018, 07:30:49 AM
Blockchain or Cryptocurrency are the two sides of a coin if one is the head and the other is the tail.It means both are co-related. They can't exist without each other. 
what do you think? blockchain and crypto currencies are obviously two different sides, crypto currencies may not survive if blockchain technology is lost, but blockchain technology will not die even without crypto currencies.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
October 25, 2018, 11:24:38 AM
Hey guys, there are two different difenitions: Blockchain and Cryptocurrency. A lot of experts say that crypto is going to die soon but blockchain itself is a very useful technology. What do you think are they right? Do you think blockchain can exist without cryptocurrency?
Blockchain is an entity that can occur independently without cryptocurrency, but cryptocurrency is an ingredient to blockchain, just like internet is an ingredient to online.
So, blockchain could have been boring without cryptocurrency.
Activity: 16
October 25, 2018, 11:18:40 AM
Well, cryptocurrency is the currency which can changed, reduced and also might be diminished. But blockchain is a system, a technology which can just be evolved but can't be destroyed. It's true that blockchain has now no purpose without crypto, but it can be developed and emerged.
Activity: 700
October 25, 2018, 07:23:03 AM
Blockchain or Cryptocurrency are the two sides of a coin if one is the head and the other is the tail.It means both are co-related. They can't exist without each other. 
what do you think? blockchain and crypto currencies are obviously two different sides, crypto currencies may not survive if blockchain technology is lost, but blockchain technology will not die even without crypto currencies.
Activity: 420
Merit: 6
October 25, 2018, 07:16:48 AM
Of course, for the blockchain future, but whether there will be a cryptocurrency there is not known. Blockchain is a technology that can be accepted everywhere, and cryptocurrency is a by-product. Banks have a particular interest in blockchain technology and may use it in the future.
Activity: 199
Merit: 3
October 25, 2018, 06:49:20 AM
I don't know enough. But, as long as I participate in this forum, on average I read that Blockchain and Cryptocurrency are mutual. Regarding the experts you mentioned here, if possible I want to know their references, who knows they are right.
brand new
Activity: 0
October 25, 2018, 06:13:33 AM
There's no any crypto that would exist without blockchain. But blockchain can survive without crypto. There are some financial institutions like insurance companies and banks that are actually using blockchain for some service without any crypto.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
October 25, 2018, 06:34:12 AM
I will only make short conclusions about Blockchain and cryptocurrency that we are talking about today. However, both are interrelated and have a very close relationship. Maybe it can be compared to Fish and water, that's my understanding easily.
Activity: 672
Merit: 35
#BUIDL team to become delegates-validator
October 25, 2018, 05:53:54 AM
We will all be thinking and also to the people of genius the world hoping to make research in a transparent about cryptography for the next 15 - 20 years.

I agree, but do you think the development of tech blockchain need to be developed for the future because this is the new tech
"no blockchain without cryptocurrency and no cryptocurrency without blockchain"

While there is a man IT (engineer) like something his work, we believe that they can develop it all the progress of new focus on developer fields blockchain.
I see there's a lot the moment and this a candidate for future development.

Crypto or blockchain, I'm still ambiguous answer this discussion in thinking me, to the point
1. crypto: If you want more of your money and get profit play on crypto and remember that there is a time
2. blockchain: If you want to see the success of blockchain, needed support but not all startup/developers to adopt crypto but they only adopted blockchain.

As a result need to research that far ahead
Activity: 26
October 25, 2018, 05:52:07 AM
Blockchain and crypto currency both are equally important for another for surviving. Crypto may not survive without blockchain. But blockchain just might. It has already been implemented in some financial institution.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
October 25, 2018, 05:07:55 AM
I believe that blockchain is a revolutionary technology that will change the world in the future, but I also believe that cryptocurrency will add a lot of new things too and it seems to me that they should not be written off either
Activity: 1078
Merit: 270
October 25, 2018, 05:07:22 AM
both are two faces for the same currency no one will host the node without financial incentives .. i mean there is no blockchain without cryptocurrency and no cryptocurrency without blockchain .. good luck and have a nice day Smiley

Thanks a lot buddy!  I concur and second on this. There is no any crypto that would exist without blockchain, vise versa.  I would like to learn more better if there is any opinion against this.
Are you sure about that? what about the coin that use DAG system, they can't be called as a part of the blockchain ecosystem and basically they are using the different thing and it's not blockchain.
DAG use server as the main part to create such an instant and zero fees transaction.

maybe your post can make enlightenment for other members who are still not familiar with crypto and blockchain. I think we hope we understand because discussing is one to make insight broad.
Pages:
Jump to: