Pages:
Author

Topic: Blockchain or Cryptpcurrency? - page 4. (Read 1169 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
November 04, 2018, 10:19:58 AM
Hey guys, there are two different difenitions: Blockchain and Cryptocurrency. A lot of experts say that crypto is going to die soon but blockchain itself is a very useful technology. What do you think are they right? Do you think blockchain can exist without cryptocurrency?

Cryptocurrencies and blockchain are tightly connected and I think it's a really great technology. I like the fact that they exist together and it seems to me that the next will be the full spread of this technology
Activity: 498
Merit: 1
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
November 01, 2018, 07:38:29 PM
Blockchain is the underlying technology that cryptocurrency is build on so without it crypto won't survive. Also the experts are wrong, nobody has what it takes to kill crypto.
Activity: 532
Merit: 0
November 01, 2018, 07:35:39 PM
Cryptocurrency and blockchain play important role they work with one another...... Cryptocurrency won't survive without blockchain because it depends on blockchain technology but blockchain can still survive without cryptocurrency.
Activity: 64
October 31, 2018, 09:08:34 PM
Hey guys, there are two different difenitions: Blockchain and Cryptocurrency. A lot of experts say that crypto is going to die soon but blockchain itself is a very useful technology. What do you think are they right? Do you think blockchain can exist without cryptocurrency?

Blockchain is a useful and revolutionary technology, will live and grow long. Blockchain can live alone without any token. Cryptocurrency, along with blockchain and must be created, stored and transmitted on a blockchain network. Many cryptos has no real application at all. Over 90% of coins will die soon but I think that some coins will get more adoption
Activity: 596
October 31, 2018, 07:59:41 PM
I think that the blockchain can exist without cryptocurrency, but then its capabilities will be very limited. Still, the crypt is a tool that allows you to implement the capabilities of the blockchain. They perfectly complement each other and it is difficult to use them separately from each other.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
October 31, 2018, 07:31:10 PM
I think they're both connected.The other has no meaning without.Someone has to develop technology.The other one to buy that technology.
Activity: 686
Merit: 105
October 31, 2018, 07:57:31 PM
I think that the blockchain has more chances for success than cryptocurrencies. I think that many people do not like speculation and therefore they do not use cryptocurrencies. This leads to a negative attitude towards the blockchain.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 348
October 31, 2018, 07:57:25 PM
Yes. Blockchain Technology can exist without Cryptocurrency. Though it may be better if Cryptocurrency will be used also along with Blockchain Technology.

Blockchain Technology has many uses which can promote transparency and high-level of efficiency. This can be done which do not have anything to do with Cryptocurrency. One good example of using Blockchain Technology is through traffic and logistics.
Activity: 90
Merit: 7
October 31, 2018, 07:28:02 PM
I do not really understand why we should put or here, in my opinion it is possible to have all of these both good technologies.
Activity: 325
October 30, 2018, 02:43:54 PM
In my opinion, Blockchain or Cryptpcurrency are mutually supportive and mutually beneficial. When the crypto market came into being, it created a motive force for development projects, along with Blockchain technology that was developed and applied in life such as Bitcoin and Blockchain.
Activity: 672
umachit.fund
October 29, 2018, 02:58:36 PM
Can blockchain without cryptocurrency exist?
This is a friend. I am not an expert as you mentioned. But to my knowledge, technologically, almost everyone knows if the Blockchain technology system is really great and can be implemented without any other help.
Activity: 365
Merit: 1
October 29, 2018, 02:53:42 PM
Well, i thought they are both one and the same thing. First time i realize that i was wrong. So what is blockchain if it is not cryptocurrency ? For me the blockchain is the method that is used to run the cryptocurrency so its a complete package, i mean both are part of the same thing. Am i not right ?
Activity: 490
October 29, 2018, 02:51:42 PM
it is very strange because these things are one whole, because cryptocurrency definitely cannot be without a blockchain because they obviously must be accompanied by what today is called encryption. It is strange that you ask such questions, but I would choose the technology itself.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 640
October 29, 2018, 02:46:35 PM
They both have different purposes in life if you ask me. Blockchain has a purpose that it will be a new software in the world where almost all new important software programs will use and definitely take advantage of the possibilities of it.

With blockchain many sectors in the world can improve their software a lot and they will make working easier and definitely cut down on some manhours put into many work meaning it will drop the costs for the companies so they will start looking for more "blockchain developer" or whatever.

Whereas cryptocurrency which uses blockchain is basically a new way of investment for us and hopefully in the future when more places start accepting crypto payments or there is a way of paying with crypto anywhere even if they don't take it (like debit card or mobile app) than it will just be part of our lives individually instead of business world.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
October 28, 2018, 06:20:43 AM
I think for now both of them cannot be separated between blockchain and crypto because both need each other.
indeed blockchain technology is very useful in the future but without crypto it is less interesting I guess.

It's clear from the very beginning that if blockchain is separated from crypto then cryptocurrency will automatically die and lost its purpose because blockchain is a core part of crypto so yeah. I guess that is quite obvious for many people ofcourse.
Activity: 994
Merit: 117
October 28, 2018, 05:56:03 AM
I think for now both of them cannot be separated between blockchain and crypto because both need each other.
indeed blockchain technology is very useful in the future but without crypto it is less interesting I guess.
Activity: 476
October 28, 2018, 05:04:07 AM
Blockchain - its very promising and effective technology and of course, it will survive, but without crypto, it`s probably will be private blockchains. Crypto providing decentralized blockchain for all humanity. So I think both of them will survive and become a part of our future.
Activity: 980
Merit: 523
October 28, 2018, 04:13:10 AM
The blockchain was created for bitcoin transactions and is now used in other Altoona in traditional business ! I agree that the use of technology will grow exponentially but cryptocurrency will not die !
Bitcoin was actually meant to be an application of the blockchain technology which is an open source and it was used for a solution to payment method in which there would be no need for a third party, and that is just one use case for the blockchain technology as there are so many other use cases. Blockchain technology birthed cryptocurrencies, and I do not see cryptocurrency going down the drain anytime except a space that will grow and get more matured.

There is no doubt that in almost every sector we will get to see blockchain gradually being applied in most cases, and that makes it the future that will disrupt a lot of things.
copper member
Activity: 126
October 27, 2018, 08:27:16 AM
Yes, blockchain can exist without Cryptocurrency but I think it will be a private Blockchain, we have many like that but when it comes to a blockchain protocol that will be publicly utilize, I don't think it can exist without Cryptocurrency which will power its operations.
Activity: 5
October 27, 2018, 07:26:34 AM
To remain in the financial sector blockchain technology needs cryptocurrencies. Without crypto the usage of blockchain will be limited. But who says that crypto is going to die soon?
Pages:
Jump to: