Pages:
Author

Topic: Blockchain Phones - page 2. (Read 785 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 102
September 07, 2018, 07:45:25 AM
The idea of developing a blockchain android phone will not only widen the usage  of blockchain technology but it will also make it popular among phone users and lead to greater investment and appreciation in price of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
September 07, 2018, 04:41:14 AM
I do figure it will be a decent thought and uplifting news. On the off chance that blockchain can be utilized on cell phones, it will make an ever increasing number of individuals to know the presence of blockchain and digital currency itself. the cryptographic money is more worldwide. That will goodly affect the world's financial development.
Activity: 69
September 06, 2018, 10:58:51 AM
Can someone please explain to me what wuld be the difference between a standart smartphone and a smartphone on blokchain? What can blockchain add to a phone?
Activity: 32
September 06, 2018, 10:54:47 AM
Not only HTC, Sirin labs too, a Swiss-based smartphone developer which has a project that will see a blockchain-based phone come to market in November of this year.  Wink
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
September 06, 2018, 10:21:14 AM

I don’t even know. And what advantages it can give in contrast to the usual smartflna. I saw recently the project of a smart clock on the block, with the help of which it will be possible to store and translate the crypto currency. But a smartphone, I do not know ....
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
July 31, 2018, 07:03:32 AM
Blockchain phones are mostly refers to the decentralized ledger technology that underlies cryptocurrencies like bitcoin. It keeps records on the ledger in order to protect them from tampering or revision, making it possible to keep transaction and other data. It is also have hardware that support cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 56
July 31, 2018, 06:34:30 AM
If other phone company around the world will take a stand like HTC the whole decentralized world will get benefited. It will make our life easier for using cryptos.
Activity: 56
July 31, 2018, 06:30:40 AM
This is a great news for cryptos as well as HTC. This step by HTC will be the key of their profit. They will both get benefited by this.
Activity: 59
July 31, 2018, 06:26:00 AM
Technology is getting more advance. Blockchain on phone is just a cool example of it. Blockchain has a strong data safe process.
Activity: 70
July 31, 2018, 06:22:25 AM
Well I think its a very good idea. If block chain is getting available in every phone it will be good buy for ctyptos.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
July 18, 2018, 09:03:35 AM
I think its interesting concept. I know that blockchain is powerfull to keep data safe, but I am just wondering how blockchain in phone. I cant wait to see that phone.
Technology getting more advance and I think blockchain and cryptocurrency will growing more bigger in the future
Activity: 363
Merit: 250
July 18, 2018, 08:29:26 AM
I can not be sure whether it is worth it or not because I have not found product specification and product prices. Consequently, depending on the product specification proposed, HTC's sales of the product may be successful, especially among the cryptic community.
Activity: 114
July 18, 2018, 01:52:49 AM
htc is the latest to join in crypto currency  naming exodus it have hardware support for cryptocurrencies and decentrailzed now some other phones have jump into blockchain cryptocurrency mining .
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
July 18, 2018, 01:45:58 AM
Any news regarding the date of commercialization?
I should be interested to test it. Thanks
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
July 17, 2018, 08:22:13 PM
According to a report on Coindelite, Taiwan based Smartphone Company HTC is Working on a Blockchain Phone. What is your take on this? Is it worth spending so much on a smartphone? Will it be a success?

If im not mistaken samsung is the first to use blockchain on their phone hope i remember it right

But if HTC taiwan creating their own well this would be a good news for crypto because all we need is adaption from every company,every people and every nation as were trying to spread the world about whats the benefits this technology might give today and for future
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
July 17, 2018, 08:16:36 PM
What is the aim of such a phone? Which problems in the phone industry is it going to solve? Are such phones going to be produced just because we want to run everything on blockchain?
It will be very interesting but I think they should solve a particular problem that the current phones are not solving.
I think that the purpose of having a blockchain phones is to offer a safer and more decentralized type of smartphone that every people can own because we all know that some of the smartphones have a loophole that a hacker can penetrate to get information and that is where the blockchain phones will come to prevent those things to happen.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
July 17, 2018, 07:59:04 PM
What is the aim of such a phone? Which problems in the phone industry is it going to solve? Are such phones going to be produced just because we want to run everything on blockchain?
It will be very interesting but I think they should solve a particular problem that the current phones are not solving.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 255
July 17, 2018, 07:58:07 PM
This is a wonderful news. If every phone manufacturers will apply blockchain to their system, then this is a good buy signal for all cryptos.
Activity: 28
July 17, 2018, 07:53:42 PM
If this happen then blockchain technology and cryptocurrency will be more great and peoples start accepting and understanding this currency also this kind of step give support to economical growth and very good thing is cryptocurrency growth will be more and more in upcoming years. please provide us news source link.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
July 17, 2018, 07:47:04 PM
The current blockchain mobile phone is just for a hot spot, a new marketing plan!
HTC's marketing share in the market is very small, just to sell mobile phones. From the actual usage scenarios, the relationship with the blockchain is not big, and more is staying in concepts and publicity.
Pages:
Jump to: