Pages:
Author

Topic: Blockchain Phones - page 4. (Read 785 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540
July 05, 2018, 07:12:29 PM
According to a report on Coindelite, Taiwan based Smartphone Company HTC is Working on a Blockchain Phone. What is your take on this? Is it worth spending so much on a smartphone? Will it be a success?
Well, that's a very good initiative and it's a good news as well. So it's the phone being made to support what activities?. I'd be very glad if you could provide links for us to read more about this invention..

It will be a good use for the traders out there who is using crypto as their source of living, smart phones supported by blockchains is a good initiative for the crypto sphere, I will be useful in so many ways , It is like the phone of future for the traders and other institutions who are using crypto currency, It is now more easier to have transactions, anywhere you like.
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
July 05, 2018, 05:16:41 PM
A great advancement in technology. Blockchain technology in mobile phones? I look further to this.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
YOUC | John McAfee Supports
July 05, 2018, 11:51:18 AM
According to a report on Coindelite, Taiwan based Smartphone Company HTC is Working on a Blockchain Phone. What is your take on this? Is it worth spending so much on a smartphone? Will it be a success?

Wow! I wonder what looks like a Blockchain Phone will be. If they really create that kind of smartphone, i think i am gonna buy it and try.
For now, i only know about you can use smartphone to mining coins, although you won't get much from it.
Blockchain technology is still have much space to keep developing for better technology in the future.
Activity: 18
July 05, 2018, 06:16:17 AM
Maybe they are looking for something new. The brands that make up their phones like Apple have done with iOS. A good security, with the ability to pay Bitcoin on the phone or something like that.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
July 05, 2018, 06:05:09 AM
Well, that's a very good initiative and it's a good news as well. So it's the phone being made to support what activities?. I'd be very glad if you could provide links for us to read more about this invention..
Activity: 42
July 05, 2018, 04:28:44 AM
Now the era of technology is at the throne, it grows strong worldwide, in every small trend fixed in all aspects, upholding the full potential of you, the phone chain is very useful, they are very But my problem is that I find them too obvious.
Activity: 154
July 04, 2018, 07:10:54 AM
There is so much we can do with the blockchain.I think we are going to have a future where we will have a blockchain version of almost anything.It is a good idea if they ca pull it off.I guess it will have sme features that are 'blockchain'..lol
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
July 04, 2018, 07:07:48 AM
Next time, try to include a link on your post if the title is intriguing enough to warrant it: http://bgr.com/2018/05/16/htc-exodus-bitcoin-phone-blockchain/

HTC Exodus, based on the article, wouldn't be running on native Android. As far as the report goes, this phone would have iphone 6 parts and would mainly focus on the utilization of dapps on the fly whenever the user wants to use it. Idk how would they accomplish such a feat but HTC is known for many firsts in mobile phones. This phone featuring the blockchain tech, I think, would be useful for people and companies who needs to have high security on their machines without losing portability and other features you can find on a mobile phone. I'd definitely love to get my hands on it though I don't think it would sell out that much. I guess we need to wait for more details regarding Exodus and see whether it really is a worth-it blockchain phone or not.

First thing is first, I think mobile phones for blockchain is an interesting investment. Yet the attraction will be not that high in rate because as of now, we do use mobile phone as wallets and trading already. I would like a phone that can mine for sure. But I guess it will be too expensive as a trial project. And I think it is hard to develop a phone that is blockchain focused because the concept of blockchain is already broad.

Maybe a detailed project about this will get more interested.
Activity: 168
July 04, 2018, 06:40:18 AM
And what could be the use of block chain on mobile phones? This could be difficult especially on setting up smart phones synchronizing the applications on the internet applications since some of the applications requires basic personal information and i do not know what could be the use of block chain on these smart phones. Let us wait and see how it works and will give a try if it is worth it upon reviews and evaluation.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
July 04, 2018, 06:39:10 AM
That is not the only blockchain phone making an appearance, there's at least one more company doing this. I think that it is a cool concept to merge mobile devices with the blockchain.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
July 04, 2018, 06:34:43 AM
Granted Blockchain has gradually become more popular than ever. This applies in all areas. I do not think mobile blockchain has many meanings. Although blockchain technology is very special, not all technologies apply to current blockchain technology.
Activity: 363
Merit: 250
July 04, 2018, 06:20:51 AM
 I've heard about one particular phone which has some of those similar features it is cold Akyumen Hawk if I haven't done mistake in the name. btw they provided an air drop of it.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
July 04, 2018, 06:13:38 AM
very interesting idea
Activity: 370
Merit: 1
July 04, 2018, 05:33:39 AM
A great advancement in technology. Blockchain technology in mobile phones? I look further to this.
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange
July 04, 2018, 05:26:48 AM
What's the point of Blockchain phones? I don't get it. Smartphones have limited space (128 GB isn't that much if you record in 4K) and battery which means that using them for mining is ridiculous. People expect to see a working product which will be easy to use. Dapps are still probably too difficult in use for ordinary people who know hardly anything about crypto.
Activity: 42
July 04, 2018, 05:21:30 AM
I hope this will be a useful gadget and not just a gimmicky phon to attract some loyal cryptousers.
Activity: 44
July 04, 2018, 05:08:16 AM
I think it is a different idea or, smartphone is very many users, and that is a welcome
Activity: 36
July 04, 2018, 04:32:10 AM
This is an interesting thing. A built-in BLockchain phone. But what is the purpose of bringing this technology to the phone? That's what I wonder. Is it a new way of security is more optimal
Activity: 532
Merit: 15
July 04, 2018, 04:30:34 AM
Waiting to get my hand on HTC Exodus (when it comes to market) - I would like to check it myself Smiley
Activity: 59
July 04, 2018, 04:25:34 AM
This is a very interesting news for Blockchain and cryptocurrencies. If Mobile phone industry begins to look into this direction of implementing blockchain technology in the manufacturing of their devices, I think it is pretty good for all of us who are already strong supporters of the blockchain technology.
Pages:
Jump to: