Pages:
Author

Topic: Blockchain Phones - page 5. (Read 785 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
July 04, 2018, 04:25:01 AM
Will blockchain technology bring smart phones to new things? A new operating system is more secure than either iOS or for the convenience of it
Activity: 1386
Merit: 101
ComboLabs
July 04, 2018, 04:19:04 AM
According to a report on Coindelite, Taiwan based Smartphone Company HTC is Working on a Blockchain Phone. What is your take on this? Is it worth spending so much on a smartphone? Will it be a success?

I guess this is not the first in the smart phone engagement in the crypto industry. it looks like samsung has become the first. but no data is presented for success in the project.
I just give an appreciation in the form of new innovations in the phone world
Activity: 42
July 04, 2018, 04:11:24 AM
It will be necessary for you to grow, to bring into full play the potential power you have, the block phone chain is very useful, they are very convenient device to have but my problem is that I find See them too clearly. For example if I want to keep bitcoin, I prefer to do it on a piece of paper even if you look at it
Activity: 28
July 04, 2018, 04:08:09 AM
It's certainly interesting, but it's not entirely clear how this will all look and work. Does anyone know where it can be read in more detail?
Activity: 420
Merit: 106
July 04, 2018, 04:04:54 AM
According to a report on Coindelite, Taiwan based Smartphone Company HTC is Working on a Blockchain Phone. What is your take on this? Is it worth spending so much on a smartphone? Will it be a success?

Blockchain phone is this a fact? Please lead us where did you get this information please provide a link where did you read this news because it sounds interesting. A phone that connected to blockchain sounds great.
Activity: 191
July 04, 2018, 03:49:45 AM

What do you mean by blockchain phone. only crypto currency would be operated inside the phone? or it is an ordinary touch screen cellphone just like our current uses now but the name is Blackchain phone. I'm just really curious about this but anyway as well as the people benefited of all new creation in behalf of crypto currency  its okay for us because people are no other intention only  to earn income from crypto currency in any different aspects.
Activity: 96
July 04, 2018, 03:14:29 AM
we'll just have to see when the actual phones be released, depending on the specs, price it will be offered, then we can know if it will be worth it
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
July 02, 2018, 06:53:03 PM
as far as I have heard so many presidents use crypto phones which can`t be listened by 3rd parties and if htc could be able to make a phone like this with blockchain that it would be a great thing.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
July 02, 2018, 06:49:13 PM
Oh, this is so amazing. I feel like in future right now, because I know that more and more of global worldwide companies would go for blockchain and accept cryptocurrencies as well
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
July 02, 2018, 10:56:28 AM
I want to see a world where the end consumers can truly own their data (browsing history, identity, assets, wallets, emails, messaging, etc) without the need for central authorities. There is a lot of work ahead of us, but I believe the mobile hardware layer can contribute significantly to our new decentralized world.

Decentralised data is an important factor and I would like to buy one of this phone.

However, I wonder whether the governments will approve the sales of decentralised phone for general consumers.
Activity: 81
July 02, 2018, 10:29:19 AM
it till be worthy if the price is right and how its usability will be. we just have to wait until it will be released
Activity: 340
July 02, 2018, 05:48:34 AM
This is great news.  Blockchain is gradually becoming more popular than ever. It is applicable in all areas.  But I still do not understand how they will apply the blockchain on the phone.  Let's see the innovation of the smartphone industry with blockchain
Activity: 470
Merit: 1
July 02, 2018, 05:43:07 AM
Honestly, I do not understand. How to implement blockchain technology on a smartphone, but if it works. This may be good, for the development of blockchain in the future
Activity: 163
July 02, 2018, 05:41:07 AM
I don't think blockchain cell phones have much significance. Although the blockchain technology is very special, not all the technologies are applicable to the blockchain technology.
Activity: 72
July 02, 2018, 05:30:15 AM
this is good news for the cyrpto world. doing crypto transactions will be easier. accessibility to the cryptocommunity will increase
Activity: 77
July 02, 2018, 02:42:40 AM
There is something very handy here with you, the blockchain phone "or something like this hardware wallet is obviously keeping bitcoin in them! They are good and useful clear, and they are very convenient device. Good to have but my problem is that I find them too obvious
Activity: 83
June 30, 2018, 10:02:43 AM
this will depend on the price when it is released and the usability. i hope this will not be just a gimmick for the companies to attract crypto-loyal customers and focus on how it could be utilized for the blockchain.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
W12 – Blockchain protocol
June 26, 2018, 02:52:20 AM

I just wonder how they will use blockchain on the phone? Are they will just make the blockchain processing be more faster if the people will use the phone for crypto transactions or they will just use the blockchain to eliminate cyber threat as phone security feature as blockchain was proven very strong against any threat like DDoS attack? If both then this is good development in favor of Crypto.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 259
June 26, 2018, 02:41:29 AM
HTC is quite good, in the eyes of gadget users, HTC brand is not bad. I think joining and working with blockchain is a good choice for the future of smartphones. and that would be the value of a smartphone compared with other leading brands.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
June 26, 2018, 02:22:11 AM
I never liked things that are specific for a certain use. like this one "blockchain phones" or things such as these hardware wallets which are obviously holding bitcoin in them! they are good and useful obviously, and they are very convenient equipments to have but my problem is that I find them too obvious. for example if I want to hold bitcoin I prefer doing it on a piece of paper that even if you look at it you won't be able to tell it is a bitcoin wallet holding a lot of funds!!! but if you look at a Trezor for instance you will know it holds a large amount of bitcoin in it! I consider that as an additional risk.
Pages:
Jump to: