Pages:
Author

Topic: Blockchain Phones - page 7. (Read 785 times)

Activity: 115
Merit: 0
May 17, 2018, 02:37:23 AM
I think it's a very good idea to create a blockchain phone. Most likely, other campaigns will soon be connected to the development of such a phone. As the development of the cryptocurrency, the demand for a blockchain phone will grow. Maybe someday there will be a majority of such phones.
Activity: 164
May 17, 2018, 02:30:57 AM
Perhaps this try of HTC won't be successful at all. But the direction itself is very promising. If big companies are interested in the development of such devices - most probably we will be able to get a cool thing.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 759
May 17, 2018, 02:25:04 AM
If it's a blockchain phone for the sake of creating a blockchain phone, it's not going to be successful. It would have to utilize the blockchain aspect in such a way that it can do non-gimmicky things that traditional smartphones can't.

That being said, I don't have high hopes for this particular HTC project. It could spawn revolutionary ones though. I doubt it because I don't believe this is a sound application of the technology, but you'll never know.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
Small Trader
May 17, 2018, 02:18:04 AM
Very interesting. I am very interested in HTC who dare to take that step. Creating a Blockchain phone means opening up opportunities for many people to know Blockchain. Hopefully it can really materialize.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
May 17, 2018, 02:12:28 AM
Next time, try to include a link on your post if the title is intriguing enough to warrant it: http://bgr.com/2018/05/16/htc-exodus-bitcoin-phone-blockchain/

HTC Exodus, based on the article, wouldn't be running on native Android. As far as the report goes, this phone would have iphone 6 parts and would mainly focus on the utilization of dapps on the fly whenever the user wants to use it. Idk how would they accomplish such a feat but HTC is known for many firsts in mobile phones. This phone featuring the blockchain tech, I think, would be useful for people and companies who needs to have high security on their machines without losing portability and other features you can find on a mobile phone. I'd definitely love to get my hands on it though I don't think it would sell out that much. I guess we need to wait for more details regarding Exodus and see whether it really is a worth-it blockchain phone or not.
Activity: 21
May 17, 2018, 02:10:11 AM
Currently blockchain-based smartphones are starting to build, not just HTC, there are also foxconn and huawei. But maybe the price will be a little strangle, and also if we have the smartphone, then we must keep the smartphone in extra.
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
May 17, 2018, 01:55:11 AM
I think it's interesting and good news. If blockchain is used on smartphones, it will be more and more people who know the existence of blockchain and cryptocurrency itself. So that more and more people who know and know cryptocurrency, the crypto currency is more global. That will have a good effect on the world's economic growth.
Activity: 68
May 17, 2018, 12:15:30 AM
According to a report on Coindelite, Taiwan based Smartphone Company HTC is Working on a Blockchain Phone. What is your take on this? Is it worth spending so much on a smartphone? Will it be a success?
Pages:
Jump to: