Pages:
Author

Topic: Blockchain Phones - page 6. (Read 785 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 0
June 26, 2018, 01:50:58 AM
I think that such technology will be introduced everywhere in the future. So far this will evolve, but in 10 years we will not see other phones, I really like that the development of technology is on.
Activity: 324
Merit: 100
June 26, 2018, 01:42:06 AM
an innovation definitely requires a lot of money, but if it happens between a smartphone from Taiwan with blockchain, I think it does not matter. which is a problem if released to the market, but people are not interested in having it.
Activity: 700
Merit: 300
June 26, 2018, 01:27:12 AM
Next time, try to include a link on your post if the title is intriguing enough to warrant it: http://bgr.com/2018/05/16/htc-exodus-bitcoin-phone-blockchain/

HTC Exodus, based on the article, wouldn't be running on native Android. As far as the report goes, this phone would have iphone 6 parts and would mainly focus on the utilization of dapps on the fly whenever the user wants to use it. Idk how would they accomplish such a feat but HTC is known for many firsts in mobile phones. This phone featuring the blockchain tech, I think, would be useful for people and companies who needs to have high security on their machines without losing portability and other features you can find on a mobile phone. I'd definitely love to get my hands on it though I don't think it would sell out that much. I guess we need to wait for more details regarding Exodus and see whether it really is a worth-it blockchain phone or not.

So you wanna tell us that they are going o have new features like no need to port your data for security as you can grab it from the blockchain anytime and I will have to use the only limited apps based on dApps. Oh come on that is like going back in 80's and waiting for your beloved application to get coded and launched for your OS. Why no one is thinking about this that way? Though blockchain is advanced to next level but such smart phone coming to the market is like newbie just starting to cry! Its gonna take lot of time to get popularised for these new ones.
Activity: 125
June 26, 2018, 01:22:46 AM
very good idea.this will help peoples in many ways.everyone use smartphone these days,this is good chance to people to get use of blockchain technology.   
brand new
Activity: 0
June 25, 2018, 11:24:08 PM
The first feature is the Otis Escrow Bitcoin Trading. Waterhole helps users find locations, locations, volumes, scores, ratings, validation and more. There are extensive security measures in place to prevent fraudulent activity. Extra features provide a social instant messaging platform, end-to-end encryption, and if the user lost their phones in some way, the waterhole does not have the ability to block the device until a Newly bought and verified. Vaulthall's main focus receipts Photographs and uploads are provided as a valid proof of verification, which means there is no place for photospoped or edited editing. Users have the option to go through a triple-level verification process through ID, headshot, photo and video verification. After that, location-based sales features allow an additional layer by allowing users to set up transactions. Zero-Fencing allows water channels to block suspicious activity from a particular area. These checks will be fully regulated by the trading team and are not mandatory.
Activity: 140
June 26, 2018, 12:01:44 AM
Blockchain technology is used in many fields, such as information technology and blockchain is also used to produce smart phones very well if you have that technology in lifeevery  day
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
May 17, 2018, 08:10:39 AM
The first sentence sums it up pretty neatly - HTC is about to unveil a flagship phone that nobody will want to buy

It doesn't run Android. How many phone users know what the hell a Dapp is? And beyond that who's going to use them out and about several times a day?

Cool idea as a prototype or ultra limited run for developers. As a commercial proposition it's 10-15 years or more too early.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
May 17, 2018, 08:07:13 AM
According to a report on Coindelite, Taiwan based Smartphone Company HTC is Working on a Blockchain Phone. What is your take on this? Is it worth spending so much on a smartphone? Will it be a success?
they are quite innovative, I cann't be sure whether it's worth it or not because I didn't find the product specifications and product prices
so it depends on product specifications offered and price offered, maybe HTC product sales will be successful especially among the cryptocurrency community
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
May 17, 2018, 07:30:44 AM
now even samsung is stepping for the game.
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
May 17, 2018, 05:13:44 AM
Next time, try to include a link on your post if the title is intriguing enough to warrant it: http://bgr.com/2018/05/16/htc-exodus-bitcoin-phone-blockchain/

HTC Exodus, based on the article, wouldn't be running on native Android. As far as the report goes, this phone would have iphone 6 parts and would mainly focus on the utilization of dapps on the fly whenever the user wants to use it. Idk how would they accomplish such a feat but HTC is known for many firsts in mobile phones. This phone featuring the blockchain tech, I think, would be useful for people and companies who needs to have high security on their machines without losing portability and other features you can find on a mobile phone. I'd definitely love to get my hands on it though I don't think it would sell out that much. I guess we need to wait for more details regarding Exodus and see whether it really is a worth-it blockchain phone or not.

Thabks to add information to this post.

Very interesting bit I think it will become very useful once phone calls will rum directly on blockchain, assuring security and privacy!
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
May 17, 2018, 05:12:09 AM
I dont know if this would be a hit for htc their phones have been not selling for a while now. i dont know if a average crypto user would buy this phone unless they really need it. im sure the phone would be costly around 1k usd in my speculation.
Activity: 526
Merit: 10
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform
May 17, 2018, 05:05:36 AM
According to a report on Coindelite, Taiwan based Smartphone Company HTC is Working on a Blockchain Phone. What is your take on this? Is it worth spending so much on a smartphone? Will it be a success?
I think this is unlikely because the Blockchain system is a top-notch system and needs a subtle device to operate it. I have read an article on this, Android system has not been able to meet the needs of the Blockchain system.
It looks like it will be very difficult for the development team of HTC or Huawei to perfect it. but anyway, if the project is successful, it will be a big bang for the smartphone market. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000
May 17, 2018, 05:01:42 AM

What makes this HTC blockchain phone unique comparing to the other regular (random) phones, I really don't get what is a blockchain phone as the term blockchain is being used too much maybe just for making attention and being listed into the cryptonews and magazines.

If it is a blockchain phone does it mean that the phone should be always connected to the internet and be online all the time?
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION
May 17, 2018, 04:57:47 AM
I think the blockchain phone was born as a creative invention. It is interesting to have such projects. This phone will attract many investors to enter the cryptocurrency market easily and conveniently. Smartphones are one of the most accessible tools in the world.
Activity: 65
May 17, 2018, 04:55:54 AM
I think it is a good step towards creating awareness about blockchain
Activity: 602
Merit: 8
May 17, 2018, 04:09:04 AM
I think it is a good step towards creating awareness about blockchain while integrating it into peoples everyday lives.
Activity: 210
May 17, 2018, 03:55:08 AM
Every innovation has some positive and negative side as well. So, they plan the Exodus phone will have support for bitcoin, Ethereum, and other major networks, with more partnerships expected to come later on.Whatever happens, it's sure to be worth watching.
Activity: 318
Merit: 1
May 17, 2018, 03:33:26 AM
Most likely at present such a phone will have little use. Cryptocurrencies are still not a mass phenomenon. Perhaps in the future this phone will be a success. But before that, the cryptocurrency should start to be used by people every day.
Activity: 914
Merit: 500
May 17, 2018, 03:07:31 AM
I think that releasing Blockchain smartphones now is done just for marketing to attract crypto loyal audience.
Another good example: Sirin Finney Smartphone (price is ~999$). Finney is expected to be released in October 2018.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1901
Shuffle.com
May 17, 2018, 02:55:15 AM
It'll depend on the price and specs of the phone if it becomes too pricey I don't think it'll be successful. If they could pull something exclusive/unique then it could be an interesting phone. Who knows we could see it become a better version of the trezor. For now you can't really tell if it's worth getting or not until it's released.

Pages:
Jump to: