Pages:
Author

Topic: Blockchain.info - Bitcoin Block explorer & Currency Statistics - page 27. (Read 482544 times)

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1008
Feature request:

When changing the page language, by clicking the flag in the upper right corner and choosing a different flag than the current one, the currently viewed page should be shown in the new language instead of one being redirected to the front page.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1137
All paid signature campaigns should be banned.
With Blockchain.info it allows you to see the current balance based on your import addresses. (Under "receive money")
But BTC's sent out are not included in the figure.
Is there a way to see a summary of total deposits made to each address?

(Basically, I'd like to compare different addresses (which are from different mining ventures).

Thanks in advance,
Its about sharing
Does the drop down transaction filter do what you need?  (show just the transactions you want to see)
Activity: 547
Merit: 500
Decor in numeris
firstbits search is not working (always returns "firstbits not found")

Firstbits has been disabled for a few months, apparently it overloaded a database.  I hope it comes back soon.
Activity: 125
Merit: 101
firstbits search is not working (always returns "firstbits not found")
Activity: 67
Merit: 42
Wallet API for testnet.

Hi,

I'm developing a website where I'm using the Wallet API, i.e. this one:

https://blockchain.info/api/blockchain_wallet_api

For testing purposes it would be great if there was a version of this API that used the testnet. Is this something that is planned?

If not, I'm thinking about developing a proxy in PHP that would mimic the wallet api but connect to a bitcoind instance (which then could be ran against the testnet).

So would like to ask also if there would be any interest in this?

I'd be VERY interested in that. Lost loads in transaction fees while testing callbacks etc!

Cool! I actually ended up creating a mocked version that uses a local database instead, it is here:

https://github.com/limikael/blockchainwalletmock

I created a thread for the announcement as well:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-mocked-version-of-the-blockchaininfo-wallet-api-412847

Please test it if you want!
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1004
b.i is still changing back to dollar even though i tell it to show as bitcoin. using google chrome. cookies arent disabled.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
Antifragile
With Blockchain.info it allows you to see the current balance based on your import addresses. (Under "receive money")
But BTC's sent out are not included in the figure.
Is there a way to see a summary of total deposits made to each address?

(Basically, I'd like to compare different addresses (which are from different mining ventures).

Thanks in advance,
Its about sharing
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I just downloaded the blockchain android app 3.63 from the play store and have quite a problem pairing. Whenever I try top pair the app with my wallet (manually or via QR code) I receive the following error "Persission denied (missing INTERNET permission?)". When I look at the application properties I see that has full network and internet access. What did I do wrong?
I'm using a fairphone running the shipped Android 4.2.2

https://i.imgur.com/rsHhvIW.png?1

edit: Typo in android version
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
★☆★777Coin★☆★
Feature request:

blockchain.info doesn't support sending bitcoins to multi-signature addresses. These are becoming more popular now and have been in main bitcoin client for a while. Would be good to support them.

Cheers, Paul.
yes I agree its need of time that we have feature like this if we want to send payment multi addresses that we can sen easily and blockchain need to work now on this also
Activity: 434
Wallet API for testnet.

Hi,

I'm developing a website where I'm using the Wallet API, i.e. this one:

https://blockchain.info/api/blockchain_wallet_api

For testing purposes it would be great if there was a version of this API that used the testnet. Is this something that is planned?

If not, I'm thinking about developing a proxy in PHP that would mimic the wallet api but connect to a bitcoind instance (which then could be ran against the testnet).

So would like to ask also if there would be any interest in this?

I'd be VERY interested in that. Lost loads in transaction fees while testing callbacks etc!
legendary
Activity: 1666
I have been using the sendmany option in the API but have struggled with recent TX not confirming.  I have selected "generous" but that fee is not proving sufficient (0.0002).

I have attempted using with &fee=50000 appended immediate following a } which closes the list of recipients.  For whatever reason it will only use the default fee of (0.0002) and not what I have entered so I figured my syntax must be incorrect.

Thanks in Advance!

The most recent TX that appears to not confirm -- https://blockchain.info/tx/99b0054b80d04fe69a5508dda47c062d2a84668b660ed5ade43c9da03932d7ab
Activity: 802
Merit: 1003
GCVMMWH
I noticed a small error @ https://blockchain.info/pushtx

Code:
This page allows you to paste a raw transaction in hex format (i.e. characters 0-9, a-f) and broadcast is over the bitcoin network.

Should be changed to

Code:
This page allows you to paste a raw transaction in hex format (i.e. characters 0-9, a-f) and broadcast it over the bitcoin network.

Or better?

Code:
This page allows you to paste a raw transaction in hex format (i.e. characters 0-9, a-f) and broadcast it over the Bitcoin network.

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1007
Feature request:

blockchain.info doesn't support sending bitcoins to multi-signature addresses. These are becoming more popular now and have been in main bitcoin client for a while. Would be good to support them.

Cheers, Paul.
Activity: 476
is anyone having issues with the blockchain data, specifically address data?

Blockchain seems to have blocked my IP, even though I have an API key.  Any way to resolve this?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1152
Why does b.i now default to displaying values in USD for me?

I'm examining Bitcoin blocks and transactions.  I don't give one hoot about USD.

Worse, I can't even select BTC units.  Only mBTC, which confuses things.

Worse still, the selection doesn't "stick", and reverts back to USD all by itself.

Bitcoin is in the dropdown between Hong Kong Dollar and Canadian Dollar. May be a localization cookie bug... it switched to USD but I switched it back to BTC and it has stuck through multiple reboots.

Getting the same kind of issue. It's really annoying.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
I don't seem to be getting email notifications for addresses that I added in the standalone chrome extension wallet.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Been using Blockchain for a while now, But wanted to ask how do I change the android app display to mBTC? I have it set on the web interface but I cannot see an option on the app.

Edit: Got with them through twitter mBTC - satoshi display support in the mobile apps is on its way (might not be in the next update but it will be in).
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1006
100 satoshis -> ISO code

I'm examining Bitcoin blocks and transactions.  I don't give one hoot about USD.

Worse, I can't even select BTC units.  Only mBTC, which confuses things.

Worse still, the selection doesn't "stick", and reverts back to USD all by itself.

Yeah. Had the same frustration.
Bitcoin is in the list, just buried. Should be top and the default.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1032
RIP Mommy

I'm examining Bitcoin blocks and transactions.  I don't give one hoot about USD.

Worse, I can't even select BTC units.  Only mBTC, which confuses things.

Bitcoin is in the dropdown between Hong Kong Dollar and Canadian Dollar. May be a localization cookie bug... it switched to USD but I switched it back to BTC and it has stuck through multiple reboots.
legendary
Activity: 966

I'm examining Bitcoin blocks and transactions.  I don't give one hoot about USD.

Worse, I can't even select BTC units.  Only mBTC, which confuses things.

Pages:
Jump to: