Pages:
Author

Topic: Blockchain.info - Bitcoin Block explorer & Currency Statistics - page 26. (Read 482544 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Why are the transaction amounts shown defaulting back to my local currency (EUR) instead of BTC? Since a week or so this is happening most of the time and it's getting really annoying that the site doesn't remember my preference for BTC and I have to click on the amount to change it back to BTC. By the way, why is it defaulting to local currency? imho the standard should be BTC.
Seriously blockchain, for a bitcoin website this is stupidly absurd. I have to change this every time I change pages on your website. wtf.

+1 here.
It would be helpful to some people, by enabling them to see the tx values in USD, or other currencies.
But, the default setting should always be BTC.
Activity: 854
Merit: 658
rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt
Why are the transaction amounts shown defaulting back to my local currency (EUR) instead of BTC? Since a week or so this is happening most of the time and it's getting really annoying that the site doesn't remember my preference for BTC and I have to click on the amount to change it back to BTC. By the way, why is it defaulting to local currency? imho the standard should be BTC.
Seriously blockchain, for a bitcoin website this is stupidly absurd. I have to change this every time I change pages on your website. wtf.
Activity: 537
Merit: 524
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1032
RIP Mommy

Slight glitch with the 3.1.8 firefox addon, run with Firefox 26.0 and Mavericks OSX 10.9.1

The little blue cube Icon will only show on one active window at a time. Unless the addon is disabled then re-enabled with window active.  (the one where it was missing)

Same here, except in Text mode for the toolbar.
Activity: 544
Merit: 500

Slight glitch with the 3.1.8 firefox addon, run with Firefox 26.0 and Mavericks OSX 10.9.1

The little blue cube Icon will only show on one active window at a time. Unless the addon is disabled then re-enabled with window active.  (the one where it was missing)
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Why doesn't  Blockchain.info identify the 'Discus Fish' pool in the pool pie chart?
http://blockchain.info/pools

It's the 3rd largest public pool,   http://www.f2pool.com/    ... why hide it under 'unknown'?

This site knows about it....
http://blockorigin.pfoe.be/top.php

Bitcoin Block Origin - Ranking Pools
As explained on the overview page, this data is from the last 2016 blocks

N., Pool. Found blocks
1  GHash.IO  675 (33.48%)
2  BTC Guild  466 (23.12%)
3  Discus Fish  258 (12.80%)
4  Eligius  222 (11.01%)
5  slush - mining.bitcoin.cz  89 (4.41%)
6  Bitminter  50 (2.48%)
7  Eclipse Mining pool  37 (1.84%)
8  p2pool  21 (1.04%)
9  ASICMiner  6 (0.30%)
10  Bitparking Merged Mining Pool  4 (0.20%)
11  Give-Me-Coins  2 (0.10%)
12  Polmine  1 (0.05%)
We have no data about 185 (9.18%) blocks.

And this site knows all about Discus Fish, too:
http://organofcorti.blogspot.com/

Shouldn't it at least be grouped into the 'Other Known' category if only Chinese residents can join?
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Bitgoblin
Oh yeah the USD seems to be bitstamp, but I'm in UK and my parents are in Sweden. GBP and SEK both seem to still be using MtGox prices. It's a detail, but pretty annoying.
Even EUR looks way up to me, it currently is 687€, while on TheRock is 620€.
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
Feature Request: NOT MtGox prices as reference price.

I made a wallet for my parents so they can watch what their current holding is worth, but there's no way they'd ever get that price if they wanted to sell it. Can we change to something more realistic, like Bitstamp prices or so?

https://blockchain.info/address/[address] uses Stamp. Where is it using Gox?

looks stampy everywhere to me but I don't see any reference to which exchange actually is used. that should be visible in every page that makes any claims about $$ values.

Oh yeah the USD seems to be bitstamp, but I'm in UK and my parents are in Sweden. GBP and SEK both seem to still be using MtGox prices. It's a detail, but pretty annoying.
rme
Activity: 756
Merit: 504

I made a wallet for my parents so they can watch what their current holding is worth, but there's no way they'd ever get that price if they wanted to sell it. Can we change to something more realistic, like Bitstamp prices or so?

looks stampy everywhere to me but I don't see any reference to which exchange actually is used. that should be visible in every page that makes any claims about $$ values.

I believe it mades a average.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1105
WalletScrutiny.com

legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1032
RIP Mommy

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Hi,

I was banned yesterday at 13:00 EST because of exceeding request limits. Since then I am still banned.
When I request blockchain.info i get:

Code:
IP Banned

Can you please unban me now, I am developing an app which uses your JSON RPC API and I would like to make progress.
I sent you a PM with my IP.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Hi,

any from blockchain.info. How do you compute/get the http://blockchain.info/charts/bitcoin-days-destroyed ?

Thanks,

Mike
Activity: 389
Merit: 250
The site sharedcoin sender is rejecting my transaction with the error that I'm lacking funds, however it's only considering my largest key. It would also be nice if sendmany were possible with shared coin, but that's a feature request instead of bug.
Activity: 836
Merit: 1007
"How do you eat an elephant? One bit at a time..."
Feature Request for Mobile App:

SharedCoin

Thanks!
Activity: 854
Merit: 658
rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt
Please support multisig addresses and transactions! It would be a huge improvement and would make this wallet so much better.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Would be nice to see a simple graph of BTC volume in an address over time. Bonus points for showing a clever way to see size of transactions in over time as well. The latter, aggregated actually shows the total volume as well. Simple shading inversion of a few decimals (such as for time slice N transaction 1 rgb=grey, transaction 2 rgb=white, 3=grey, etc)
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
Antifragile
With Blockchain.info it allows you to see the current balance based on your import addresses. (Under "receive money")
But BTC's sent out are not included in the figure.
Is there a way to see a summary of total deposits made to each address?

(Basically, I'd like to compare different addresses (which are from different mining ventures).

Thanks in advance,
Its about sharing
Does the drop down transaction filter do what you need?  (show just the transactions you want to see)

Thx for the reply but
that is the first thing I checked (and where the functionality should be added, quite easily I would think.)
The choices under "My Transactions"/"filter" include: All, Sent, Received, Escrow.   Nothing else.

Under "Receive Money", it lists only BTC's in your account, not historically. Putting a "Total Coins received to this address" choice here, makes sense as well.

Unless I'm missing something...

So, "Feature Request" please - This would really help tracking things for us.

My apologies, it is there, not as a summary but on a per address basis. All you have to do is click on the Address Name under Receive Money. It will give a total as well as current received.

Hope that helped someone!

Its about sharing

Activity: 267
Merit: 250
Woodwallets.io
Feature request :
import BIP0038 private keys
Pages:
Jump to: