Pages:
Author

Topic: Bloody Markets - page 3. (Read 1461 times)

Activity: 258
Merit: 10
April 08, 2018, 10:03:01 AM
The rise and fall of the encryption market is fast. It's a really bloody market, but if you can get used to it, you can make a lot of money,

Activity: 194
Merit: 0
April 08, 2018, 09:41:47 AM
There is a good chance of a trend reversal. If the values ​​are confirmed, it may be a good time to enter
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
April 08, 2018, 09:36:50 AM
most of cryptocurrency are red for now and down in USD terms,, especially bitcoin
at this moment bitcoin price down below 10K USD depends on coinmarketcap data

is this the best time to buy more bitcoin ?

bloody market is a good time to buy some of coins from it.
but don't expect for quick recover because the market price still can keep falling at that time.

I think most people who are buying now are expecting a recovery before the end of the year.
Activity: 224
April 08, 2018, 09:35:04 AM
most of cryptocurrency are red for now and down in USD terms,, especially bitcoin

bloody market is a good time to buy some of coins from it.
but don't expect for quick recover because the market price still can keep falling at that time.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
April 08, 2018, 09:11:54 AM
On the day the prices of atlcoin rebounded, I thought I would not be able to continue falling. I believe this is the time when they start to explode on price in the future. Let's hold them, do not sell the altcoin to the market. You will regret your decision to sell your altcoin in the next few months.
Activity: 196
April 08, 2018, 09:08:09 AM

the market has been red since beginning of year til now.
i think it is occurred because the peak of cryptocurrency price on december 2017.
Activity: 1444
Merit: 156
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
April 08, 2018, 08:32:02 AM
yes, this is the right time to buy BTC. looking at the market now is a normal thing. we know last year BTC prices had dropped before finally, the price soared
Activity: 210
April 08, 2018, 08:23:33 AM

Because prices never improve, so the market looks like fire. Almost all markets are red.
Now is the time to keep all coins until the price improves.
Or buy some more coins again as an investment.
Activity: 168
April 08, 2018, 08:16:46 AM
Nobody is a prophet and this is a really complicated situation that no one can predict. I'm reading every kind of predictions, bullish ones and bearish ones.

Yes no one can say for sure but at least we're seeing some greens now.

Hoping for a bullish trend this month finally!
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
April 08, 2018, 08:15:22 AM
Nobody is a prophet and this is a really complicated situation that no one can predict. I'm reading every kind of predictions, bullish ones and bearish ones.
Activity: 230
Merit: 14
April 08, 2018, 07:36:19 AM
Jjust wait a month or so, by then there should be a clear indication of what the trend is going to by and there will still be plenty of opportunities to catch the train again.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
April 08, 2018, 07:33:59 AM
 its the best thing to buy coins now , why not catch this good chance pay few money buy more coins , i sure that your alts  will give you much more profits in future.
Activity: 500
April 08, 2018, 07:27:37 AM
Now it even costs 6.6k dollars, so I guess as soon as the big growth will appear, you will be able to buy bitcoins and get a profit from it. Or, if will not appear, bitcoin will be dead (I do not think it is going to be happened).
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
March 30, 2018, 04:50:19 PM
Do not worry about the temporary decline in prices in the cryptocurrency market. Cryptocurrency prices may rise even faster than they are now falling. I am confident in my investments and am optimistic about the future.
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
April 02, 2018, 03:56:42 AM

trend still down for cryptocurrency,
now better watch for the market for a while.
because from Fibo looks like it gonna break $6.4k.
just hope more good news coming so BTC can bounce back to 8k then back again to 10k.
Activity: 65
April 02, 2018, 03:45:17 AM
for now all red altcoin and I think to go to the value or color of the green again will take very long time!
it may take another 3-6 months.
Activity: 434
April 02, 2018, 03:42:34 AM
I'm not afraid of a lot of bitcoin,  I have witnessed several bounce, of course, the middle time span is a bit big, so the best way to hold bitcoin is to not have to move it now.
Activity: 260
Merit: 103
March 30, 2018, 04:46:59 PM
Bitcoin must hit 3k, and it will. Probably in this weekend we go under 6k level, than back to 8-9k and again back to 5k... and so on until we reach 3k. Look for charts, its just a matter of time. With falling btc also every alts will drop. So if you want invest into shits, better choose new created promising alt, but is  still very risky.
Merit: 105
March 30, 2018, 04:22:10 PM
Guys, why do you need this bitcoin?) Look around. A huge number of promising alternative coins. Now a very good price and a great time to buy. A lot of good, promising ICO. Soon everything will return to its place. We must be patient.

Man, you are right. There are many very good altcoins to pay attention to. For instance, you can add to your Wallet Stellar, Cardano, EOS, IOTA, Qtum.
Merit: 108
March 29, 2018, 10:54:47 PM
My goal during the bloody market is to accumulate more good crypto. While it is not moving I study TA or chart reading to determine when the best time is to buy. Not very good yet but I am learning everyday and soon I will be good at knowing when to buy and sell my crypto.
Good job for yoi for continuously studying and learning about crypto technical analysis keep it up and you will become an expert in crypto trading. I also like to accumulate now but i have no more cash available my  portfolio is already -70%  from last year i have no choice but to keep holding and waiting for the market to bounce
Pages:
Jump to: