Pages:
Author

Topic: Blue Fury Support Thread. - page 9. (Read 89535 times)

Activity: 397
Merit: 350
December 01, 2013, 02:23:53 AM

after doing resistor replacement on some Redfury we got much better results. Our LED is dead though. can we replace it with this LED?

http://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/Vishay-Semiconductors/VLMU3100-GS08/?qs=sGAEpiMZZMseGfSY3csMkYgo5%252bcMh6E1qhMmi4acMxk%3d
Activity: 310
Merit: 100
November 30, 2013, 02:21:09 PM
will anymore be made? more group buys?
Activity: 630
Merit: 501
Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.
November 30, 2013, 10:39:12 AM
I'm curious to know if there's anything I can do to get my .05 BTC compensation out of my resellers.

I bought one unit from ssinc and one from cryptorig.  Once I received my units, I requested that they sent me the .05 BTC compensation that was promised, but I have not heard from ssinc at all and cryptorig said it would be coming but it hasn't.

Anything I can do besides publicly shaming them on the forum?  (like that'll help - I've seen lots of folks with scammer tags that don't seem to care)
We sent out compensation to every reseller. You will need to try again to make contact with them. It is my understanding that all resellers are either organising or have sent out compensation.

Hi Beastlymac
I want to buy more units to ship to argentina
Who should I contact?.
thanks!
Currently my understanding is that all resellers have sold stock
sorry about that
Activity: 710
Merit: 502
November 30, 2013, 10:04:39 AM
I'm curious to know if there's anything I can do to get my .05 BTC compensation out of my resellers.

I bought one unit from ssinc and one from cryptorig.  Once I received my units, I requested that they sent me the .05 BTC compensation that was promised, but I have not heard from ssinc at all and cryptorig said it would be coming but it hasn't.

Anything I can do besides publicly shaming them on the forum?  (like that'll help - I've seen lots of folks with scammer tags that don't seem to care)
We sent out compensation to every reseller. You will need to try again to make contact with them. It is my understanding that all resellers are either organising or have sent out compensation.

Hi Beastlymac
I want to buy more units to ship to argentina
Who should I contact?.
thanks!
Activity: 728
Merit: 503
dApps Development Automation Platform
November 30, 2013, 04:26:48 AM
I have 2 units that show up in the device manager as ATmega32u2DFU is there a way to fix this?

Windows 7

Anyone?
November 30, 2013, 01:46:57 AM

I bought one unit from ssinc and one from cryptorig.  Once I received my units, I requested that they sent me the .05 BTC compensation that was promised, but I have not heard from ssinc at all and cryptorig said it would be coming but it hasn't.

Anything I can do besides publicly shaming them on the forum?  (like that'll help - I've seen lots of folks with scammer tags that don't seem to care)
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
November 29, 2013, 11:34:52 PM

legendary
Activity: 4158
Merit: 8049
'The right to privacy matters'
November 29, 2013, 08:35:37 PM
last photo
this shot shows the printer = device page.

call that page up.  press your rest button watch the device vanish let go of the reset button watch the device return.

it will help you to be sure that the device works correctly and that you enter your add a device bfgminer command at the right time.

November 29, 2013, 08:28:48 PM
some observations on these sticks :

one) the pencil mod helps

two)  good hub is a must these sticks want power

three) good power brick is a must these sticks want power
Yes i have found that providing ample power and a little bit of cooling helps boost the hashrate
legendary
November 29, 2013, 08:19:48 PM
 some observations on these sticks :

one) the pencil mod helps

two)  good hub is a must these sticks want power

three) good power brick is a must these sticks want power

four )  hitting reset button may not work there is a timing issue you should call up your windows device and printers window
 then press one of your reset buttons you will see the com(#) vanish let go of the reset button the com(#) reappears .  let us say it is my com546 .   
  my bfg window should  be at   bpm:\\.\com546

press reset   make the com546 vanish from the windows device screen .

let go of rest com546 pops back   your bfg command line is ready for you to hit enter   you have 1-3 seconds   longer f u   too soon f u.   device not found  enter the command in that 1-3 sec zone it will find the device.

a fan helps. I am happy enough to want about 8-20 to run I do have one semi dud running a bit low i have one very good one running a bit high and 1 normal one.
November 29, 2013, 08:15:51 PM
The replacement units have been sorted out through the resellers and shipped out. you need to get in contact with your reseller.
legendary
November 29, 2013, 08:05:53 PM
 a big close up of pencil mod.

before the mod

after the mod

Activity: 1246
November 29, 2013, 02:55:03 PM
So, there's a few folks in the UK have returned dead BlueFurys to OC3k. 

Considering there doesn't seem to be anything happening with replacements, what's the chances of a refund?  Mine only worked for an hour and then threw the towel in.  For a device now worth approx $1000 it's a bit....well, to be frank.....shit.
Activity: 728
Merit: 503
dApps Development Automation Platform
November 29, 2013, 02:06:50 PM
I have 2 units that show up in the device manager as ATmega32u2DFU is there a way to fix this?

Windows 7
November 29, 2013, 11:54:15 AM
Has anything ever happened about a newer firmware?
Currently we have no plans to release a newer firmware. The fix that was talked about was incorporated direct into bfgminer
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
November 29, 2013, 11:48:13 AM
Has anything ever happened about a newer firmware?
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
November 29, 2013, 08:58:34 AM

Has anyone been able to get BF and BE running together, in any configuration of power, using Win7 and BFGMiner 3xx ?

Knicknac
Running a mix of BE's, RF/BF and other devices on Win7/64.  Each type is on a separate instance of bfgminer (or cgminer for the Drillbit Thumb which doesn't have bfgminer support yet).  Just using the erupter:all for the BE's and bigpic:all for the RF/BF devices.  When the 1st instance is running (in my case BE's), the 2nd instance of bfgminer has a brief message that some COM port (which is used by the 1st instance) is not accessible, but otherwise it runs fine.  Each instance is invoked by a simple batch file, but you can probably also create a standard 'short cut' where the target line has the same parameters.

Cheers
Activity: 290
Merit: 250
November 29, 2013, 12:19:20 AM

Code:
#!/bin/bash
sleep 10
/usr/bin/screen -dmS miner /opt/minepeon/bin/bfgminer -S ICA:/dev/ttyUSB5 -S ICA:/dev/ttyUSB6 -c /opt/minepeon/etc/miner.conf

Running 2 BlueFury just fine but I cant get any BE's running.
Do I need to use a separate RPI or hub for the BE's?
Or how can I change the start-up command to run all?

How about -S erupter:/dev/ttyUSB0 etc. etc.
Activity: 3
November 29, 2013, 12:07:31 AM
Any updated peon start-up commands ?
Have been using :

Code:
#!/bin/bash
sleep 10
/usr/bin/screen -dmS miner /opt/minepeon/bin/bfgminer-fury -S bitfury:/dev/ttyACM0 -S ICA:/dev/ttyUSB0 -S ICA:/dev/ttyUSB1 -c /opt/minepeon/etc/miner.conf

For the last few days.

This one can only run 2 BE's and a blue fury at the time being.

Any help ?

I am using RPI with d-link hub, MinePeon 0.2.4.2, bfgminer3.6.0

Code:
#!/bin/bash
sleep 10
/usr/bin/screen -dmS miner /opt/minepeon/bin/bfgminer -S ICA:/dev/ttyUSB5 -S ICA:/dev/ttyUSB6 -c /opt/minepeon/etc/miner.conf

Running 2 BlueFury just fine but I cant get any BE's running.
Do I need to use a separate RPI or hub for the BE's?
Or how can I change the start-up command to run all?
Activity: 25
November 28, 2013, 09:03:23 PM
PLEASE HELP. My bfgminer 3.6.0 is no longer detecting my bf1 redfury asic it was before but now it isn't and when I enter the M+ commands that I think I am supposed to use it isn't detecting it. My computer detects it but the mining software isn't PLEASE HELP this was very expensive.

This is what I get with all of them. I ended up using CG miner which I'm not keen on. The machine will see them but BFG won't detect them and Bitminter probe = timed out.

Pages:
Jump to: