Pages:
Author

Topic: [ Bonus PPS Pool - 130% PPS - OPEN ] - page 13. (Read 93964 times)

donator
Activity: 446
Merit: 262
Interesting.
June 28, 2012, 07:36:26 PM
Any chance to have the 15 min average and the 60 min average?
The 5 minutes i keep getting 30G or 10G, a longer time frame could be more reliable.

*change to chance
Activity: 504
Merit: 502
June 28, 2012, 07:24:16 PM
PAYMENTS PROCESSED:

All Pure PPS + Bonus PPS for 24 June 00:00:00 - 27 June 23:59:59 paid.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
June 28, 2012, 06:00:42 PM
Thanks for chirping in with non sensible and entirely unneccesary bloat for this thread.

You're welcome.

Did you ever make it clear how you're able to afford to pay 110% for shares and still make a profit?  I had kind of forgotten about this thread and don't feel up to reading all 58 pages of it to see if you ever managed to come up with a reasonable explanation.  I remember a few different people were trying to get to the bottom of it with you.

Of course it makes sense to layout step by step how I turn a profit and in return how I pay users above 100% in a zerosum mining game. I have my ways and a few users who doesnt spam my threads know very well how I turn a profit. The fact of the matter I have no obligation to tell you how I turn a profit and have no intention to do that either.

If you dont have a purpose in this thread I sincerely ask that you dont post here, thanks.

Personally I don't have a care about how Clipse makes his profits... he pays me mine, and we both enjoy exactly what he offered in this service. 'Nuff said.
Activity: 1078
June 28, 2012, 02:21:31 PM
Merci Beaucoup Smiley
June 28, 2012, 11:32:17 AM
LOL sorry another guy was working on it while I was gone and erm.. he surprised me aswell when he left me(and everyone else) that comment, all is working now and he got a proper beat down. Tongue

this is an exciting pool. Everyday, something new. At least we can rely on that.

A while back this pool was definitely performing as if it aimed for a Razzy but improved alot to where it is now so perhaps nominated for an Oscar for Best Support Actor.

"Best Support Actor",  that sounds good enough for a backup pool

I hope I didnt make you cry Sad as long as I do my best and keep the rest of the miners happy.

Good luck with that

I dont need luck, just dedication. On a more serious note, self-entitlement attitudes doesnt do you any favours. I cant squeeze performance out of a rock and removing the "least important" miners from the pool while working on issues is the most logical approach.
Activity: 366
#RIP freemoney
June 28, 2012, 11:18:30 AM
LOL sorry another guy was working on it while I was gone and erm.. he surprised me aswell when he left me(and everyone else) that comment, all is working now and he got a proper beat down. Tongue

this is an exciting pool. Everyday, something new. At least we can rely on that.

A while back this pool was definitely performing as if it aimed for a Razzy but improved alot to where it is now so perhaps nominated for an Oscar for Best Support Actor.

I hope I didnt make you cry Sad as long as I do my best and keep the rest of the miners happy.

Good luck with that
June 28, 2012, 11:10:58 AM

#RIP freemoney
June 28, 2012, 11:08:06 AM

"Best Support Actor",  that sounds good enough for a backup pool
June 28, 2012, 10:42:01 AM

#RIP freemoney
June 28, 2012, 10:36:15 AM
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
June 28, 2012, 10:29:10 AM
Seems like the system auto-flagging is acting up again

Get HAL under control Clipse !!!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227
Away on an extended break
June 28, 2012, 10:27:01 AM
What on earth is this red flag?

Code:
• Wow dude
June 28, 2012, 06:55:03 AM
Of course it makes sense to layout step by step how I turn a profit and in return how I pay users above 100% in a zerosum mining game.

You sell bitcoins to people who pay over the going rate for them.  I understand that bit.  What I don't understand is why you pay miners X*1.10 BTC for mining you X BTC.  That's a net loss of X/10 BTC.  If you stopped running the pool, you would be better off since you wouldn't have to pay the extra 10% to anyone and could keep all the profits to yourself.

So I'm not asking how you turn a profit, but rather why you keep the 110% PPS pool running since it costs you more BTC than it makes you (by definition).

Nope, unfortunately you dont have any idea how I make money if that is your logic. This discussion is going nowhere unless I tell you exactly what I do which I simply wont do.

Please make sure to go post the same trash, and obviously private, questions in all other services that pay out >100% PPS unless you have a specific bone to pick with Bonuspool for some apparent reason.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330
June 28, 2012, 06:52:10 AM
Of course it makes sense to layout step by step how I turn a profit and in return how I pay users above 100% in a zerosum mining game.

You sell bitcoins to people who pay over the going rate for them.  I understand that bit.  What I don't understand is why you pay miners X*1.10 BTC for mining you X BTC.  That's a net loss of X/10 BTC.  If you stopped running the pool, you would be better off since you wouldn't have to pay the extra 10% to anyone and could keep all the profits to yourself.

So I'm not asking how you turn a profit, but rather why you keep the 110% PPS pool running since it costs you more BTC than it makes you (by definition).
June 28, 2012, 06:45:21 AM
Thanks for chirping in with non sensible and entirely unneccesary bloat for this thread.

You're welcome.

Did you ever make it clear how you're able to afford to pay 110% for shares and still make a profit?  I had kind of forgotten about this thread and don't feel up to reading all 58 pages of it to see if you ever managed to come up with a reasonable explanation.  I remember a few different people were trying to get to the bottom of it with you.

Of course it makes sense to layout step by step how I turn a profit and in return how I pay users above 100% in a zerosum mining game. I have my ways and a few users who doesnt spam my threads know very well how I turn a profit. The fact of the matter I have no obligation to tell you how I turn a profit and have no intention to do that either.

If you dont have a purpose in this thread I sincerely ask that you dont post here, thanks.
legendary
June 28, 2012, 06:33:47 AM

You're welcome.

Did you ever make it clear how you're able to afford to pay 110% for shares and still make a profit?  I had kind of forgotten about this thread and don't feel up to reading all 58 pages of it to see if you ever managed to come up with a reasonable explanation.  I remember a few different people were trying to get to the bottom of it with you.
June 28, 2012, 06:30:42 AM
Not sure how I couldnt make that more clearer. :/

Not entirely unsure how nobody couldn't misunderstand you less.

Ive made it more than obvious whats happenining in the new payment cycle for a couple of days now and the only recent comment about ignoring the flag was in reply to Mathman's post but I guess its not obvious since I didnt explicitly quote him at the time, glad the world is still round or alot of people may fall off the edge.
legendary
June 28, 2012, 06:20:02 AM
Not sure how I couldnt make that more clearer. :/

Not entirely unsure how nobody couldn't misunderstand you less.
June 28, 2012, 05:42:45 AM
So my account isn't flagged or should I keep my config files as is?  I will reconfigure them if I'm not flagged?

No more GPUMAX/Backup users allowed anymore, I just accidentally flagged everyone while testing it.

Only dedicated miners allowed right now. Not sure how I couldnt make that more clearer. :/
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
June 27, 2012, 11:19:04 PM
So my account isn't flagged or should I keep my config files as is?  I will reconfigure them if I'm not flagged?
Pages:
Jump to: