Pages:
Author

Topic: [ Bonus PPS Pool - 130% PPS - OPEN ] - page 12. (Read 93964 times)

rjk
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
1ngldh
June 29, 2012, 09:46:02 AM
Damn, submarine cable breakage is no joke, it's going to be expensive to fix. Whose backhaul was it, Clipse? It looks like there is only one cable on the west side of Africa currently (the SAT-3), but two more are scheduled to come online sometime in 2012.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
June 29, 2012, 09:44:05 AM
Looks like my miners are back and connected to the pool and submitting shares.

Yup, I got placed on seperate backhaul and got things up, seems like a major break somewhere in the ocean heh.

Now hopefully they dont break that aswell before fixing the main link.

Great!  It was running real well before the break. Smiley
Activity: 504
Merit: 502
June 29, 2012, 09:42:28 AM

Yup, I got placed on seperate backhaul and got things up, seems like a major break somewhere in the ocean heh.

Now hopefully they dont break that aswell before fixing the main link.
June 29, 2012, 09:40:16 AM
June 29, 2012, 09:38:38 AM
TBH the underground cable story is BS since there is no news report and that is a given if something actually happens.

They are clearly having network issues and blaming it on DDOS, broken cables, stolen cables due to copper thieves, EMP due to Nibiru Planet X and aliens spaceship approaching ...

When I was in your pool I had severe network issues + high latency and I was located in London UK so should have been excellent connectivity.

Time to switch datacentre maybe ?

I dont need you to speculate, its not bullshit.

All internet in SA is also affected towards the UK, so unless you are trying to say the whole of UK is getting DDOS'd which would be hilarious. There is usually no news reports unless it last 24-48hrs, you would know this if you had any dealings with international fiber operators ever before. Its the responsibility of the datacenter/ISP to inform their clients before then.

When you were on this pool, it was running like crap but that is months ago. I just got placed on a seperate backhaul so pool is accessible again, the main fiber lines running to the UK is still down however as I can test that from my home since early this morning.

Again, there is no conspiracy here even though you look for one in every active thread on this forum. There is legitimate international cable breakage that caused this and your memories of this pool is completely different from what it is now, I am glad they will just remain memories to you.

Nothing more to see here, I dont need someone to tell me my datacenter is lying to me when they have none of the evidence themself, case closed.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
June 29, 2012, 09:31:35 AM
TBH the underground cable story is BS since there is no news report and that is a given if something actually happens.

They are clearly having network issues and blaming it on DDOS, broken cables, stolen cables due to copper thieves, EMP due to Nibiru Planet X and aliens spaceship approaching ...

When I was in your pool I had severe network issues + high latency and I was located in London UK so should have been excellent connectivity.

Time to switch datacentre maybe ?
June 29, 2012, 09:21:37 AM
Im waiting on full report and resolution and why its affecting my servers cause this doesnt smell like redundency at all.

re: crosby, Im not going into that lets just say hes not a member anymore and he will not be welcomed back even if I end up being the only decent >100% PPS pool remaining. Done with his crap.
Activity: 518
June 29, 2012, 09:09:49 AM
Pool is down ?

Let me rephrase that: Pool IS DOWN  Grin

SUPRISED ??

It wasnt down, and please fuckoff from this thread and stop sending me your silly tragic please-feel-sorry-for-me PM's, I dont have time to waste on people with your shitty attitude anymore. You are not a user of this pool, and you will never be one again.

Be gone peasant.

LOL. Nice to see somebody else also got kicked out of here just like me.

What did he do to get kicked out like that ? I am dead curious ...

Pool is down ?

International underwater fibre between UK and rest of world broke so Im trying to figure out how that affected the datacenter because it shouldnt and I can see everyone is on so what gives?

Please post news story ... I am affected too it seems !

June 29, 2012, 09:09:22 AM
Same here, all of my miners have jumped over to the backup pool.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
June 29, 2012, 09:08:46 AM
I'm mining on my backup-pool

Hence my comment that pool is down....

I'll rephrase to: something's up  Smiley
June 29, 2012, 09:07:36 AM
Pool is down ?

Let me rephrase that: Pool IS DOWN  Grin

International underwater fibre between UK and rest of world broke so Im trying to figure out how that affected the datacenter because it shouldnt and I can see everyone is on so what gives?
June 29, 2012, 09:04:32 AM
Pool is down ?

SUPRISED ??

It wasnt down, and please fuckoff from this thread and stop sending me your silly tragic please-feel-sorry-for-me PM's, I dont have time to waste on people with your shitty attitude anymore. You are not a user of this pool, and you will never be one again.

Be gone peasant.
June 29, 2012, 08:58:29 AM
Pool is down ?

SUPRISED ??

Has been running smoothly since Sunday... so YES !
Activity: 366
Merit: 250
#RIP freemoney
June 29, 2012, 08:55:41 AM
Pool is down ?

SUPRISED ??
June 29, 2012, 08:52:14 AM
Pool is down ?

Let me rephrase that: Pool IS DOWN  Grin
June 29, 2012, 05:27:46 AM
SERVER FULL:

If you havnt mined on the pool in the last 7 days and wish to return please contact me first to find out if there is room before pointing your hashes to the pool again.

I understand alot of people want to get back on with recent stability improvements but I need to do it in a controlled manner to prevent any unneccesary issues to re-occur.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330
June 28, 2012, 10:18:34 PM
Please make sure to go post the same trash, and obviously private, questions in all other services that pay out >100% PPS unless you have a specific bone to pick with Bonuspool for some apparent reason.

No, it's nothing specific to your pool.  I was curious to know whether it had become clear yet why you were paying miners 10% more BTC than they make you.  I guess not.

I don't pay a lot of attention to mining pools.  From what I remember the other >100% PPS pool I knew about came out and admitted that they were using their miners' hash power to hop other pools.  That was Goat's "project 2" pool.
Activity: 697
June 28, 2012, 08:34:28 PM
Any change to have the 15 min average and the 60 min average?
The 5 minutes i keep getting 30G or 10G, a longer time frame could be more reliable.

Yes will get that sorted among a ton of other things that I will roll out one by one rather than in total which I just dont seem to get to.

Agreed. Now that I can't use GPUMAX to monitor my hashing power over time it would be immensely helpful if the bonuspool stats were available.

As noted above, if you were on this pool until about a week ago it was a real mess for about 4months straight and nothing compared to how it runs now. So that said, I can spend less time worrying about the pool and more time actually getting neccesary/working website features added however I wont be bothering with unneccesary features just yet ie. bunch of graphs and what not.

Don't want fancy graphs, just numbers. Hell, if you were to just dump the last 24 hours of whatever stats you had via an API call I could do the graphing myself locally. In the end I just want to quickly make sure I haven't lost a node without having to tunnel through my reverse SSH tunnel and check every box.
June 28, 2012, 07:53:20 PM
The 5 minutes i keep getting 30G or 10G, a longer time frame could be more reliable.

Yes will get that sorted among a ton of other things that I will roll out one by one rather than in total which I just dont seem to get to.

Agreed. Now that I can't use GPUMAX to monitor my hashing power over time it would be immensely helpful if the bonuspool stats were available.

As noted above, if you were on this pool until about a week ago it was a real mess for about 4months straight and nothing compared to how it runs now. So that said, I can spend less time worrying about the pool and more time actually getting neccesary/working website features added however I wont be bothering with unneccesary features just yet ie. bunch of graphs and what not.
Activity: 697
June 28, 2012, 07:46:42 PM

Pages:
Jump to: