Pages:
Author

Topic: BOOM - First Self-Burning Cryptocurrency Based on Smart Contract - page 12. (Read 3698 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
i have few BOOM in wallet but surprisingly this coin is not participating in current bull run. I wonder if it didnt run now how it will behave in upcoming bearish trend. Fingers crossed.
Activity: 41
Elon musk is after doge and everyone is buying doge for no reason other then the fact that Elon say it's going to 1$. Those who buy Boom should ask Jack Ma to advice people to buy Boom. That's one way Boom can go up.
Activity: 45
I am not impressed with performance of this coin on CMC. So far there isn't much activity going on in BOOM. Can some expert shed light on why not many are trading or HODLing this coin?
Activity: 46
One last thing to say is that the way crypto market is taking turns there might be soon a day for deflationary coins. There is no projected price for BOOM so far but who knows it may go and touch 1$.
Activity: 43
BOOM is still sleeping and price is still very very down. The way sleeping coins are going up everyday, who knows BOOM may also go up one day. DYOR before doing any such move.
deflationary token like boom are very hard to understand. you really have to spend hours first in getting the point of there creations and then you can do research of whether to invest in it or not. i am 50/50 about buying them.
Activity: 27
BOOM is following the burn token approach to lessen the supply of coins in circulation and that's the only use case which I see apart from payment system. In current bull run many sleeping coins are also getting huge push, may be there is a day for BOOM also.
Lot of debate is going on about BOOM and other deflationary coins value. Its true that right now these deflationary coins have no value because there is no real world use case associated with these coins. If they can introduce some use cases with coin then there is fair chance that these coins can go up.
boom is already listed on bitmart exchange and it has a value around 0.0000000541 btc or 0.00174USD .

booms use case is both for paying and investing , both because you need to use it for paying first for its ability to trigger ( the self burn ) and once it triggers its value can increase .

the more paying transaction you do the more the token increases and if its value rises thats the time we can hold it for investment cases but boom is also an experimental token , if this token suceeds or if it has some failure they can re-create and improve this again

and I think its the right time to invest in BOOM as price is very very low and as you pointed its already on so many exchanges including bitmart. The irony of crypto market is that we call a token scam when its price is low and start buying it when price goes up.
There is much debate going on about new coins like defi, deflationary etc. ASAIK, every new coin has to answer tough questions asked by crypto community and only that coin survives that answers all questins of the community. Time is ticking for all new coins.
Deflationary coins are good for long term investment, like if you have a cash that you don't require for next 4 to 5 years better to invest few of that in deflationary coins. There is a bright chance that these coins will perform good as there supply will depreciate with time.
Activity: 29
Deflationary coins launched right now will cease to exists roughly by 2035 to 2040. Buying right now and HODLing for long term is best option in my opinion. Even if value goes down in future margin of loss is very low. DYOR before making any decision. 
Lot of debate is going on about BOOM and other deflationary coins value. Its true that right now these deflationary coins have no value because there is no real world use case associated with these coins. If they can introduce some use cases with coin then there is fair chance that these coins can go up.
boom is already listed on bitmart exchange and it has a value around 0.0000000541 btc or 0.00174USD .

booms use case is both for paying and investing , both because you need to use it for paying first for its ability to trigger ( the self burn ) and once it triggers its value can increase .

the more paying transaction you do the more the token increases and if its value rises thats the time we can hold it for investment cases but boom is also an experimental token , if this token suceeds or if it has some failure they can re-create and improve this again

That's a great explanation, I appreciate that. The self burning of BOOM has already burned a lot of BOOM tokens and if this continuous soon we have scarcity of BOOM tokens. You are right if BOOM is able to generate good business then team come up with new version.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

There is one to one relationship b/w supply and demand. BOOM has addressed one aspect i.e. supply. In order to make it a successful coin it should also have huge demand. Else BOOM token will keep on burning with time and nothing will happen to price.
Still no sign of bullish trend seen in BOOM trajectory. I dont know why this volatile token is not joining the bullish run. Some expert many throw light on this aspect please?
If all this project have to offer is the self destructiveness then it's not a reliable crypto project, this isn't the first time I will see a project with such use case, this shouldn't be called a real use case but a feature, any project that depends on such will never be successful

Its too early to say whether deflationary coins will fail or successful in the long run. They are very new in the market compared to other coins. There use case is yet to come and once they announce any utility associated with each project we can then evaluate these coins.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
If all this project have to offer is the self destructiveness then it's not a reliable crypto project, this isn't the first time I will see a project with such use case, this shouldn't be called a real use case but a feature, any project that depends on such will never be successful
Many people want coins that have real world use cases or in other words they have some sort of utility. BOOM along with other coins is badly missing this point. The team should focus on this aspect ASAP.
I am a bit surprised that why these deflationary coins are not able to join current bull run. There time is still to come and they are still undervalued in terms of price. Investing your spare money in these deflationary coins wont be that much risky.
Pages:
Jump to: