Pages:
Author

Topic: BOOM - First Self-Burning Cryptocurrency Based on Smart Contract - page 10. (Read 3698 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Seems like Boom is again going in sleep mode after having a fantastic bullish season. I will wait for more dip and buy this for long time HODL. It has gone up by 400% this time, who knows 1000% times next time.
Activity: 11
so this means there will be a day when all BOOM tokens will be burned and there will be no more BOOM. We have to consume all BOOM tokens prior to that date. Its like pass a pillow game, you need to throw pillow to someone other before the music stops. Let me know if I got it correct.

No its not, its only burn 1% on percentage. I dont think this would impact much to the price, its just like 1% transaction fee that goes to burning address.
Also, how the market deciding the price if all of the people hold the tokens.

AFAIK, every transaction will also burn some of BOOM token and thats the only way to introduce deflation i.e. decrease in supply of BOOM tokens. As token supply will go down, we will see increase in price of tokens.
Activity: 758
Merit: 104
so this means there will be a day when all BOOM tokens will be burned and there will be no more BOOM. We have to consume all BOOM tokens prior to that date. Its like pass a pillow game, you need to throw pillow to someone other before the music stops. Let me know if I got it correct.

No its not, its only burn 1% on percentage. I dont think this would impact much to the price, its just like 1% transaction fee that goes to burning address.
Also, how the market deciding the price if all of the people hold the tokens.

If the transaction is local on the exchange, isnt it will not trigger any burn function on the smart cointract?
I dont think this kind of burn mechanism can work...

Thats really a nice observation and we must wait and see for the answer. I dont think if there is an internal transfer on exchnage of BOOM then it can have any impact on smart contract. But again, there dev team can answer that well.

Deflationary there will be mechanism to burn tokens with every transaction on enlisted exchange. Majority of transactions are on exchanges, so it will be useless if they don't have any mechanism for exchanges.
Activity: 41

If the transaction is local on the exchange, isnt it will not trigger any burn function on the smart cointract?

Thats really a nice observation and we must wait and see for the answer. I dont think if there is an internal transfer on exchnage of BOOM then it can have any impact on smart contract. But again, there dev team can answer that well.
Activity: 546
Merit: 105

BOOM is a new type of utility token with a self-destructing mechanism, based on Ethereum smart contract. They’re now listed as the project with the highest market value among all deflationary tokens on etherscan https://etherscan.io/tokens/label/deflationary-token

BOOM project is a social experiment, aiming at exploring the market influence of an extremely deflationary cryptocurrency, and it will validate the effect of BOOM token as a hedge against the rapid inflation in token ecosystem.

The origin of BOOM is simple, once users transfer BOOM to others, 1% of the total transfer amount is automatically destroyed at the same time. The initial total supply of BOOM is 1 billion. The supply will decrease due to transactions, and no new BOOM will be issued then.

The destruction of BOOM token will run automatically on chain, written in Ethereum smart contract. No one can interfere.

Activity: 46
Deflationary tokens are good but you need to be careful while playing with them. BOOM has gone up by 400% in one day and it might remain bearish for many days to come. You need to be wise in order to carefully chose the time for investment.

But this is clear indication of the fact that its not a shit coin rather a sleeping coin. When it woke, it roar hard. Wait for BOOM to come to its previous price and buy for long term HODL.
Deflationary tokens are good but you need to be careful while playing with them. BOOM has gone up by 400% in one day and it might remain bearish for many days to come. You need to be wise in order to carefully chose the time for investment.
BOOM is there around for few years but its price is continuously going down despite the fact that its on so many exchanges and active project campaign. The only thing that is left is decrease in coin supply. We have to wait to see that.

but today i saw Boom price increase more than 400% mate,,
seems something big coming to boom now

https://i.imgur.com/eE8x9Iw.png

Ah you mean we missed another opportunity. Is it still worthy to buy BOOM at this price or its a gone opportunity?
In current volatility its not clear what to buy and what not to buy.

You can buy any legitimate token that is available at discounted rate. DYOR and don't follow advice of other. If you keep on following other people advice then you will keep on losing such opportunities.
BOOM is there around for few years but its price is continuously going down despite the fact that its on so many exchanges and active project campaign. The only thing that is left is decrease in coin supply. We have to wait to see that.

Ah you mean we missed another opportunity. Is it still worthy to buy BOOM at this price or its a gone opportunity?
In current volatility its not clear what to buy and what not to buy.
BOOM is now booming and those who bought it at right time are now having party. Every coin has a day and BOOM confirm this theory. Its up by 400% and it proves the fact that it has way more to go.

Wow, thats amazing. Its ATH for BOOM and another opportunity missed. Thanks to members of this platform who keep on going us there shitty knowledge that such coin can't go up.
Activity: 1039
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

Activity: 48

In crypto nothing comes so easily, you have to invest and wait. See many altcoins are now flying now after years of bearish trend. just buy your coin when its down and out and HODL.
Activity: 29
Its not the end of crypto, if BOOM is not running in current bull run that doesnt mean its end of BOOM. See doge coin for instance, anybody idea how long it took doge to move it to current rank? just stay patient.
BOOM is interesting in a sense that its simple to understand and focuses on one goal that is decreasing the supply of coin with time. Its on too many exchanges some are renowned, I am very sure that this coin has a day which is yet to come.
Activity: 27
BOOM please start making some noise now or it will be too late. As investors are loosing there patience. Whole market is in red but BOOM is showing no sign of bull run. Can someone tell why it is so?
Activity: 36
Those who are worried about bull run of BOOM must understand that every coin has a day, its not necessary that since all coins are in green then BOOM must also be in green. It may be that momentum is building for a bull run that may start any time.
Activity: 50
Merit: 2
It's a good way to raise the tokens value if it actually  has users but other than the token burn this coin has nothing else to offer besides the self distract!

And coming back to the token burns, is the any possibility that all coins could be burnt??
The sleep is getting longer and longer. Any idea when we see BOOM in green and crossing its ATH ? Eye brows are rising because BOOM is unable to perform even in this bull run.
Isn't obvious?? People invest in coins that can grow naturally because they are created to solve a problem but with Boom you buy the token and wait for the token burn to happen,it this not hilarious Smiley

There are many coins turning to be shit coins despite the fact that they solve many problems and have use cases. In crypto its very important that you must have a team that backs the project all the time and fix bugs/problems with time. If BOOM has a team to do this job, it can defiantly go up in future.
Pages:
Jump to: