Pages:
Author

Topic: BOOM - First Self-Burning Cryptocurrency Based on Smart Contract - page 8. (Read 3698 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 1
BOOM is booming and its evident from its price chart of last 6 months. In crypto there is nothing predictable, if a coin has good dev team and its having decent volume then it can see moon shot very often.

Even if this coin is booming we need to remain well aware of such coins. As they can go down at any time and whole investment can go down instantly. So investment should be done with huge care.
Activity: 114
BOOM is booming and its evident from its price chart of last 6 months. In crypto there is nothing predictable, if a coin has good dev team and its having decent volume then it can see moon shot very often.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Boom team should start effort to list this coin on some reputable exchnage like Binance or Bitrex. Since such moves can clearly increase its value and more when we see decline in supply.
Activity: 40
BOOM price is stable after its recent bull run. I guess its now a bit late to buy BOOM now, prime time to buy this coin has gone. You need to extra careful and vigilant to buy a coin.

I dont think there is much risk in buying BOOM right now. See the price chart and volume. Though volume is low these days we expect more volume and capital coming in near future. seeing its behaviour, its expected that we will see few more spikes.
Activity: 46
BOOM price is stable after its recent bull run. I guess its now a bit late to buy BOOM now, prime time to buy this coin has gone. You need to extra careful and vigilant to buy a coin.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 265
We are seeing again a dip and chances are that majority of alt coins will take a dip along with BTC. Its good to see whats safe price to buy BOOM and keep it in your portfolio.
DYOR if you really wanna do this. My analysis is based only on recent price variation of BOOM.
And now the average Altcoin has started to increase again in a few percent where it happens simultaneously with the increase in BTC as well, but whether the next decline will also occur again in the market later, I also don't know, because many predictions are now wrong from what what some people say.

There are alt coins like Eth, LTC etc that are directly linked with BTC price volatility. When BTC goes up they also go up and down accordingly. But if see sleeping coins like BOOM, they have there spike once in a while during BTC bull run. Its wise to keep them in your list and more wisely buy them at right price.   
Activity: 1400
Merit: 259
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
We are seeing again a dip and chances are that majority of alt coins will take a dip along with BTC. Its good to see whats safe price to buy BOOM and keep it in your portfolio.
DYOR if you really wanna do this. My analysis is based only on recent price variation of BOOM.
And now the average Altcoin has started to increase again in a few percent where it happens simultaneously with the increase in BTC as well, but whether the next decline will also occur again in the market later, I also don't know, because many predictions are now wrong from what what some people say.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 260
Deflationary coins start with huge supply of coins and it will take lot of time to decrease there supply to level where they demand will surpass the supply.
But why there price will increase? There must be some strong reason for this. Not because they are lesser in number will increase there price. The team behind deflationary will have to think about it.
Activity: 40
Activity: 29
If you see price of BOOM its way more good then many other deflationary tokens. There are two positive spikes recently that has taken MASS to moon. If you are not looking for long term investment then MASS is good fr short term also.
Activity: 30
BOOM is intriguing in that it is simple to comprehend and focuses on a single goal: to reduce the number of coins over time. It's on too many exchanges, some of which are well-known, and I'm confident that this coin will see its day.

Just like Apple is focusing on its single mobile phone product aka iphone, likewise BOOM has only one feature that is to reduce supply of coins over time. Once they establish there product on good exchanges, they will see the moon as soon as supply started to decline considerably.
Activity: 643
BOOM is intriguing in that it is simple to comprehend and focuses on a single goal: to reduce the number of coins over time. It's on too many exchanges, some of which are well-known, and I'm confident that this coin will see its day.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 110
I am not a big fan of deflationary coins but if you see stats of this coin aka BOOM then alone as deflationary token this coin has made huge progress in term of its price and enlistment on so many different exchanges. Whether we like it or not, its also clear that BOOM is no more just a sleeping coin since it has given good return. One thing which is missing is addition of some use case with this token. Once we have that, it will be a big success. 
Activity: 30
BOOM is a good option for long term investment and if there dev team can modify the project by adding some use cases to it, that will help the project in getting more investment. Lets see whether they modify it or go with same one.
The concept of boom is clear i.e. burn token with each transaction and reduce supply this way. Soon there will be reduction in circulating supply of coins and chances are price will go up. I think they can better do this project if they do add some use case with it.
In general it's very good, but if the fans for Boom don't increase, then the burning will have no effect at all, so the addition of these fans also needs to be thoroughly analyzed because if there are more fans, the volume will also increase.

If you see price chart of BOOM for last six months, its clear that BOOM is no more a sleeping coin but an active coin. Its price is gradually increasing. Its still good to buy BOOM in my opinion, since the price is very low and chances of this coin going up are very active. 
Activity: 1050
Merit: 108
The concept of boom is clear i.e. burn token with each transaction and reduce supply this way. Soon there will be reduction in circulating supply of coins and chances are price will go up. I think they can better do this project if they do add some use case with it.
In general it's very good, but if the fans for Boom don't increase, then the burning will have no effect at all, so the addition of these fans also needs to be thoroughly analyzed because if there are more fans, the volume will also increase.
Activity: 48
This project is pretty good, I joined the airdrop and parted early with this project. Quite regret selling it at a cheap price. Maybe I'm just not patient enough in a bear market.I am very happy that this project has the current market capitalization. Hopefully the project can develop other new things. If the project puts BOOM tokens into DEFI, their value can increase dramatically because of the token burning mechanism in each transaction.

In crypto that's the real catch i.e. when to buy and when to sell. Nonetheless its still not too late to buy this coin. I feel that not much risk is involved in buying this coin at current  price. Rest dyor before making any decision.
Activity: 46
Brace yourself, bitcoin is touching 50k and it is very much in cards that coins like boom can join in and enjoy the ride. Those who are willing to take risk may jump in.
Activity: 125
BOOM was previously trading on 0.001$ to 0.002$ but now its price was stable around 0.006$. This clearly shows progress made by this coin over the period of time. I think its price is still very reasonable for buying.

If we continue to see such spikes of BOOM, I may predict that BOOM may reach 1$ some day. Its volume is good and attracting some decent investment.     
Pages:
Jump to: