Pages:
Author

Topic: BOOM - First Self-Burning Cryptocurrency Based on Smart Contract - page 11. (Read 3698 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
That's very much true that BOOM is launched with max supply and this supply will go down with time as coins are getting burned. In crypto you cant say a coin is dead unless its a scam. BOOM is sleeping but we cant say its dead and cant perform.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 871
Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures
It's a good way to raise the tokens value if it actually  has users but other than the token burn this coin has nothing else to offer besides the self distract!

And coming back to the token burns, is the any possibility that all coins could be burnt??
The sleep is getting longer and longer. Any idea when we see BOOM in green and crossing its ATH ? Eye brows are rising because BOOM is unable to perform even in this bull run.
Isn't obvious?? People invest in coins that can grow naturally because they are created to solve a problem but with Boom you buy the token and wait for the token burn to happen,it this not hilarious Smiley
Activity: 37
Why this token is still silent? Despite so many bulls in current market , we haven't saw any price increase in BOOM. Is this waiting for something else to happen. Statistics are satisfactory for this coin, i have bought few BOOMs and waiting for its bull run.
Activity: 48
The principle on which the foundation of BOOM and other deflationary coin stands is that the supply will go with time. I have a question, will this lessening of coin supply also effect my BOOM tokens that are sleeping in my wallets? If that's the case, its very bad for long term hodlers.
Activity: 41
Despite all odds, according to CMC its 24hrs volume is around 0.5 million USD which in my opinion is impressive. You can say its a dead coin as its still attracting a huge turn out.
Activity: 46
The sleep is getting longer and longer. Any idea when we see BOOM in green and crossing its ATH ? Eye brows are rising because BOOM is unable to perform even in this bull run.
Activity: 148
Merit: 11
What drives the price of coin is the community behind the project. The founders/developers should pay attention in developing the community for BOOM. Every successful project has one thing in common aka strong and huge community.
This project is already almost dead but still breathing just like those altcoins in the market which is the price is almost on the floor.
When it comes to success then it will always vary on the project relevance or actual utility even though developers arent really that active
but as long theres a huge community whom do support it behind then you can really tell that this one is a good one.

I would say its not dead rather a sleeping coin. We never know when a sleeping coin wakes up and go to moon. Buy the coin at right time i.e. when its price is down but we prefer to buy a coin when it is at its peak.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1129
What drives the price of coin is the community behind the project. The founders/developers should pay attention in developing the community for BOOM. Every successful project has one thing in common aka strong and huge community.
This project is already almost dead but still breathing just like those altcoins in the market which is the price is almost on the floor.
When it comes to success then it will always vary on the project relevance or actual utility even though developers arent really that active
but as long theres a huge community whom do support it behind then you can really tell that this one is a good one.
Activity: 148
Merit: 11
Activity: 45
Dont invest if you want your coin to be on moon the net day. Try to learn fundamentals of the coin in which you are investing. There is no short cut. invest and be patient.
Stop looking at price of other coins that are going up and start comparing deflationary tokens with them. Have your own investment plan and follow it for success.
Activity: 28
First rule of crypto is patience, if you buy any token be it BOOM or any other token with intention that it will be at moon very next day or month you are in wrong industry. Buy when it time to buy and sell when its time to sell.
BOOM supply will continue to go down with time before it cease to exists. Can someone tell me with current pace ho much more time we have before supply goes to zero?

It will take at-least 40 to 50 years to completely eliminate any deflationary token from circulation. So if you are buying with intention of long term investment then go ahead, there isn't much risk involved in buying it.
Activity: 125
Merit: 1
BOOM supply will continue to go down with time before it cease to exists. Can someone tell me with current pace ho much more time we have before supply goes to zero?
Seeing the current bullish run where many sleeping alt coins are awaking every day, you never know what will be the day of your coin. Just HODL, dont sell at loss.
Activity: 36
If you looking for quick return then BOOM is not for you. Its time to buy BOOM and forget until BOOM gives you its own call to sell it. Cant wait for a while then don't jump into this business.
Activity: 27
Alt coins have also gone up because of btc bull run. Not many are left behind at investors rate. If you are planning to buy something for next coming BULL run then invest in BOOM, you will thank me later.
Seeing the debate going on about BOOM and other deflationary coins one thing is evident that people are taking interest in this sector and sooner or later we will see price hike in BOOM.

You need to be careful while giving such statement and must share strong proof of this fact that BOOM price will be going up in near future. Only discussion cant be a factor of price hike.
Activity: 36
Seeing the debate going on about BOOM and other deflationary coins one thing is evident that people are taking interest in this sector and sooner or later we will see price hike in BOOM.
Activity: 35
The main reason why BOOM is not going up is because investors are investing in coins that are launched 3 to 4 years back and are mature now. BOOM being new in the market is facing pressure but surely will overcome this pressure.

Every coin has its day. If BOOM is not going up right now this does not means that it wont up in future too. Just buy this and HODL, BOOM is yet to take its first massive jump, buy it before it takes that.
Pages:
Jump to: