Pages:
Author

Topic: BOOM - First Self-Burning Cryptocurrency Based on Smart Contract - page 9. (Read 3698 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 1
BOOM was previously trading on 0.001$ to 0.002$ but now its price was stable around 0.006$. This clearly shows progress made by this coin over the period of time. I think its price is still very reasonable for buying.
Activity: 40
This project is pretty good, I joined the airdrop and parted early with this project. Quite regret selling it at a cheap price. Maybe I'm just not patient enough in a bear market.I am very happy that this project has the current market capitalization. Hopefully the project can develop other new things. If the project puts BOOM tokens into DEFI, their value can increase dramatically because of the token burning mechanism in each transaction.

SPIKES are still coming in upward direction in this token. See BOOM price chart for last 7 days, jumped from 0.006$ to 0.008$ in a day. This spike was way less then what appears few months back. Clearly this coin has something for its investors.
Activity: 826
Merit: 105
This project is pretty good, I joined the airdrop and parted early with this project. Quite regret selling it at a cheap price. Maybe I'm just not patient enough in a bear market.I am very happy that this project has the current market capitalization. Hopefully the project can develop other new things. If the project puts BOOM tokens into DEFI, their value can increase dramatically because of the token burning mechanism in each transaction.
Activity: 40
Seems like BTC is getting unstoppable again. And if BTC reaches 60k again, chances are that alt coins may join in and have there moon shots. Try to invest in genuine coins.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
just a news: BTC has crossed 40k barrier and is again going up. chances are that alt coins or defi coins like BOOM may also join the party. dyor before jumping into any coin but its a good chance.
It's likely to be a BOOM in the near future because today BTC was approaching $45K even though it hasn't arrived yet, but if the market can always be more stable for BTC price increases, then altcoins will also experience the same thing with a few percent increase in the market.

Thats right. BTC right now is touching 46k$. And its rule of thumb that alt coins move with BTC. We saw one day jump of BOOM was also associated with BTC price. Lets wait and see.
Activity: 811
Merit: 250
just a news: BTC has crossed 40k barrier and is again going up. chances are that alt coins or defi coins like BOOM may also join the party. dyor before jumping into any coin but its a good chance.
It's likely to be a BOOM in the near future because today BTC was approaching $45K even though it hasn't arrived yet, but if the market can always be more stable for BTC price increases, then altcoins will also experience the same thing with a few percent increase in the market.
Activity: 19
In Zig Zag crypto market you cant say when any coin go up or down. I am buying BOOM for next bull run as price of this coin is reasonably low.
Dont expect anything from BOOM in near future as it has already its moon short for this year. Now you can buy for long term hodling as next moon short seems not possible this year.
Activity: 41
If I go through BOOM website all i came to know is that its a coin that burns itself every time a transaction is made and its listed on so many exchanges. Simple to understand concept.
Activity: 15
BOOM is slowly and gradually coming to its previous price before we saw 400% spike in price. I will wait for a more dip before I jump in. it will surely sleep for a while but will jump up, no one knows when it will jump up. Lets just buy and HODL.
Activity: 48
BOOM has performed exceptionally good in latest bull run and chances are that in coming bull run BOOM may start its moon short. I have few BOOM in my list. Figures crossed.
Activity: 71
Merit: 2
PM for Ann Thread Service
BOOM has no doubt proved the fact that its a good coin and can be used to HODL for long term investment. Burning of token will decrease supply and will increase price. If they incorporate a good use case with this coin then price will go up.
Activity: 36
It went up to 400% in one single day. Wake me up when this happens next time. Such coins goes up only once and never again. Be aware of them.
These coins start with huge supply and it takes quite a while before supply goes to a certain level that price start going up. You need to have patience if you want to see there moonshot, they want be going up too quickly.
Activity: 50
Merit: 2
Bitcoin is still standing firmly above 30k$. Who knows BTC may have another bullish run and alt coins like BOOM may have another bullish run once again.
Boom is already on too many exchanges and if it can hit some top exchnage like binance/bitrex then its price will go up as supply will go down. Just buy this and hold. Its a sleeping coin.
Activity: 121
Boom is not the only meme coin that has a self burning mechanism I came across 100x coins recently and I was amazed to see how the coin Auto burn mechanism also, any time a transaction is made a percentage will be a burn from that transaction and this is a good way to keep the supply reduction and price increase because of scarcity in the long run.

Yes there are tons of such coins but main point is that BOOM is standing out since its giving huge return to its investors already. Recent bull run is over and we may see new bull run in near future. I will buy BOOM as soon as it reaches its previous price for long term hodling.
Activity: 336
Merit: 16
Boom is not the only meme coin that has a self burning mechanism I came across 100x coins recently and I was amazed to see how the coin Auto burn mechanism also, any time a transaction is made a percentage will be a burn from that transaction and this is a good way to keep the supply reduction and price increase because of scarcity in the long run.
Activity: 29
Its not that easy to invest and earn from crypto and BOOM proved that thing. You need to be vigilant to see which coin is going up and which is going down. Those who picked right time for investing in BOOM are the ultimate winners.
Pages:
Jump to: