Author

Topic: █=█ BoostCoin █=█ New team, new plans - page 134. (Read 299700 times)

Activity: 287
Merit: 115
Many has reported getting 2.5 MH/s from R9 280X, but I'll get only half of that. And g2 i 18 should be everything it requires. Boohoo, what's wrong?

kernel x13mod right?
I tried that too, but it gives 100% reject rate. "Share above target".
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
Many has reported getting 2.5 MH/s from R9 280X, but I'll get only half of that. And g2 i 18 should be everything it requires. Boohoo, what's wrong?

kernel x13mod right?
Activity: 287
Merit: 115
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
bittrex stil at 18k, wtf

you should buy some votes to reach mintpal now while is hot

use the premine
Activity: 527
Merit: 500
BOST 50 k today
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004
20k on Poloniex

here come the BOST pump,,, 22K already
24k on Poloniex
legendary
new coin X13  Cheesy
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/dig-digit-x13-available-for-takeover-597634

Breaking news!

We have decided to go with the X13 hashing function instead of X11.

X11 has became extremely popular lately which consequently is the reason why it's the new primary target for asic manufacturers. There are concerns that X11 asics are already being developed. However, X13 is more power-efficent, more resistant to asics and has no drawbacks compared to X11. We apologize for any inconvenience this late announcement has caused and hope that all Digit fans support us in this decision.

meh. this is the first one. hashrate is growing and growing. all the rest will be in its shadow.

Except the fact that its not the first one.
Maru was first x13. Boost cloned x11 coin src and copied couple of files from Maru. Thats it.
Digit is going with a x13 hashing, but its rather different from all current coins.
For me it doesnt really matter if coin is x11 or x13.
However the X11 fpgas are reality now. So X13 is indeed more gpu and cpu miners friendly.

Couple of files...haha!
legendary
new coin X13  Cheesy

Breaking news!

X11 has became extremely popular lately which consequently is the reason why it's the new primary target for asic manufacturers. There are concerns that X11 asics are already being developed. However, X13 is more power-efficent, more resistant to asics and has no drawbacks compared to X11. We apologize for any inconvenience this late announcement has caused and hope that all Digit fans support us in this decision.

meh. this is the first one. hashrate is growing and growing. all the rest will be in its shadow.

LOL, and so it starts Smiley
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
there was 500 btc invested. i doubt anyone is going to sell bellow 20k satoshis.
Activity: 546
new coin X13  Cheesy

Breaking news!

Except the fact that its not the first one.
Maru was first x13. Boost cloned x11 coin src and copied couple of files from Maru. Thats it.
Digit is going with a x13 hashing, but its rather different from all current coins.
For me it doesnt really matter if coin is x11 or x13.
However the X11 fpgas are reality now. So X13 is indeed more gpu and cpu miners friendly.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
stratum-mining not running
error message:

ERROR template_registry # [Failure instance: Traceback: : 'charityvalue'
/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/twisted/internet/defer.py:1095:gotResult
/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/twisted/internet/defer.py:1082:_inlineCallbacks
/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/twisted/internet/defer.py:362:callback
/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/twisted/internet/defer.py:458:_startRunCallbacks

help,help,help?

to DEV:
Please help to me
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
new coin X13  Cheesy

Breaking news!

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
It looks like Boostcoin was just add to Trade My Bits NEW X13 multicoin pool.  Up and away! https://pool.trademybit.com/home/
 new coin X13  Cheesy

Breaking news!

Activity: 784
Merit: 250
Can guys tell me how many coins  do you miners have mine?

I will caculate the price  Grin

Already was done a few pages back. Around 7 million coins I don't know exactly. Around 6 more days of mining to go.
Activity: 50
Can guys tell me how many coins  do you miners have mine?

I will caculate the price  Grin
Activity: 56
stratum-mining not running
error message:

ERROR template_registry # [Failure instance: Traceback: : 'charityvalue'
/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/twisted/internet/defer.py:1095:gotResult
/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/twisted/internet/defer.py:1082:_inlineCallbacks
/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/twisted/internet/defer.py:362:callback
/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/twisted/internet/defer.py:458:_startRunCallbacks

help,help,help?
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Jump to: