Author

Topic: █=█ BoostCoin █=█ New team, new plans - page 135. (Read 299700 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

█ ★Boostcoin (BOST) → Now Live on: http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Boostcoin

Hope you and the community like it. For a brief description about www.cryptocoinrank.com see: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annwwwcryptocoinrankcom-for-sale-for-sale-for-sale-579901

Enjoy  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
this new X13/POS is working great.
Activity: 196
Can anyone tell me if 1.8 mh/s is good for a Sapphire 290x card?  Have earned 1 coin in last hour, doesn't seem very profitable to mine with such low earnings.

4 290's (Non x)   2 MSI, 2 Gigabyte

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Here is my blog post for BoostCoin..I hope you enjoy and spread the word.. More promo tomorrow..  Smiley

http://bitbillions.net/2014/05/29/boost-coin-review-loaded-with-rocket-fuel/

legendary
alright the multipools dumping should be about done now until an other 24 hrs. Lets see if the market raises up : )
multipool?

just guessing considering that the two big pools have less then total nethashrates.  I am sure some big private pool is mining this for profit. my opinion anyways. no facts to base it with
Activity: 196
alright the multipools dumping should be about done now until an other 24 hrs. Lets see if the market raises up : )
multipool?
legendary
Activity: 1260
Can anyone tell me if 1.8 mh/s is good for a Sapphire 290x card?  Have earned 1 coin in last hour, doesn't seem very profitable to mine with such low earnings.

Use the updated sgminer located somewhere in this thread. It will boost your hash rate. I am on a 280x and getting ~2.6MH/s.

make sure you use -k x13mod

Thanks to you both for you responses!

Am using the software posted on pg 35 (I believe it was) of this thread.

My bat file was..........

setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1

sgminer -k marucoin -o stratum+tcp://boost.monsterhash.me:3333 -u user -p my password -I 20 -g 1 -w 128

I just changed to..........

sgminer -k x13mod -o stratum+tcp://boost.monsterhash.me:3333 -u user -p my password -I 20 -g 1 -w 128

From that change, I went up to 3 mh/s......thank you bitwho!

Is there any additional room for improvement with my settings?  I love that my card runs 10 degrees cooler with this over scrypt, course I was overclocking with scrypt so maybe the same and am just not hashing at max yet.

Still seems like I will not make much coin with this but we sill see.......I have 2 other 290x cards I can throw at this if it looks like it will be profitable.

yeah a lot of people miss the note to change the kernel to x13mod. x2 more! well almost.

as fas as improvment.. if you want to run it a bit hotter see if you can get the I-22 or I-24   

i personally have it at 18. id rather run a bit lower but not stress the cards. But if you are just now starting to mine then try to squeeze some more hashes if you can

Tried the 22 and 24.......24 went down to 2.7 mh/s, 22 was same exact as 20 so I guess will stick with 20.  Wonder if any of the other parameters could be tweaked to get more hashes.  I know for scrypt I overclocked these cards but am not very knowledgeable with all these settings and parameters, had help with my scrypt settings too as I was completely lost at the time:-)

Either way......thanks a bunch for your help!!
legendary
legendary

Use the updated sgminer located somewhere in this thread. It will boost your hash rate. I am on a 280x and getting ~2.6MH/s.

sgminer -k marucoin -o stratum+tcp://boost.monsterhash.me:3333 -u user -p my password -I 20 -g 1 -w 128

sgminer -k x13mod -o stratum+tcp://boost.monsterhash.me:3333 -u user -p my password -I 20 -g 1 -w 128

Is there any additional room for improvement with my settings?  I love that my card runs 10 degrees cooler with this over scrypt, course I was overclocking with scrypt so maybe the same and am just not hashing at max yet.

Still seems like I will not make much coin with this but we sill see.......I have 2 other 290x cards I can throw at this if it looks like it will be profitable.

yeah a lot of people miss the note to change the kernel to x13mod. x2 more! well almost.

as fas as improvment.. if you want to run it a bit hotter see if you can get the I-22 or I-24   

i personally have it at 18. id rather run a bit lower but not stress the cards. But if you are just now starting to mine then try to squeeze some more hashes if you can
Activity: 258
can I get an invite please?
legendary

Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Is it possible to get an invite to https://boost.suprnova.cc
I have been on suprnova in the past, but was a little late getting on the x13 coin

I love this coin
DV  Need more pool    Cool
[/font]
legendary
This network fluctuates from 40 gh/s to 80 gh/s

lots of people want a piece of this pie !
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Is it possible to get an invite to https://boost.suprnova.cc
I have been on suprnova in the past, but was a little late getting on the x13 coin
legendary

Activity: 690
Merit: 501

legendary
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Anyone want to rent their BOST 1 full month ? I will give you 10% interest rate on it for 1 month ! > 120% per YEAR !
What does this mean!!! ?
Activity: 324
Anyone want to rent their BOST 1 full month ? I will give you 10% interest rate on it for 1 month ! > 120% per YEAR !
Activity: 560
invite me please to boost.maxminers.net

[email protected]
Jump to: