Pages:
Author

Topic: █=█ BoostCoin █=█ New team, new plans - page 52. (Read 299700 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Cool stuff! Good to hear I can "mine" Boost again  Cool
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Any ETA on that multipool getting up and ready for Boost payouts?

Any Multipool in the woodworks?

CoinKing.io is adding x13. Stay tuned....

Yes i'm please to announce that we will be teaming up with CoinKing, so you can mine other x13 coins and get paid in BoostCoin!

Any Idea where this will launch?

The CoinKing guys are testing x13 Stratum as we speak... so not long to go Smiley

Thanks!!   Awesome!!!
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Any ETA on that multipool getting up and ready for Boost payouts?
Activity: 364
do u guys know if I can use the MSI MPower big bang motherboard to mine powered PCIE risers like the ASRock BTC motherboards ?

http://www.anandtech.com/show/6694/msi-z77-mpower-review-the-xpowers-little-brother

Every PCIE slot must conform to a standard regardless or manufacturer, so i would say yes you can use this board with powered risers.
Just as a FYI... all my rigs dont use powered risers cables, all i use is single lane PCIE riser cables and havent ever needed powered versions yet

My bad - it should say unpowered risers ;-) I am going to be using almost max capacity - 5 to 6... I have 3 AMD rigs and 1 x 750ti rig (5 GPUs atm) but the Nvidia rig keeps crashing when mining JPC so I am looking to maybe buy the Asrock BTC motherboard as it can handle unpowered PCIE risers. I might be able to get the MSI Big bang cheap though which is why I was asking. The MSI motherboard has some sort of extra power connection into the motherboard so I thought it will stress the PCI risers less
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Traveling in subspace
do u guys know if I can use the MSI MPower big bang motherboard to mine powered PCIE risers like the ASRock BTC motherboards ?

http://www.anandtech.com/show/6694/msi-z77-mpower-review-the-xpowers-little-brother

Every PCIE slot must conform to a standard regardless or manufacturer, so i would say yes you can use this board with powered risers.
Just as a FYI... all my rigs dont use powered risers cables, all i use is single lane PCIE riser cables and havent ever needed powered versions yet
How many cards you running on 1 mobo?
legendary

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
for me it seems now is the worst time to sell if you plan to buy it back again.
First correction is over, panic sellers are gone and it wil rise steady to 0.0001, make another little correction and once it goes over 0.0001 it will keep rising until the next big correction.
Activity: 406
looks like we retested 10K as I predicted and fell short.

so dev, its time to ask what is the future for boost, can you give us some indication what plan are in the pipeline?

Seriously...  WTF man?   How many times have we said the dev has nothing to do with the price of this coin.

He has stated the developments that are in the works... 

You need to just sell and leave.....

Did I say the dev does control the price?  I simply made a statement and then asked the dev a question.  I do believe however the dev will need to present some "outlook" for the coin if you want interest to be maintained and have the price stable above the level we saw 24hrs ago IMHO.  

legendary
Activity: 1386
why this coin go up?

it was 12 hours ago @ 2000 satoshi now 8000 satoshi?

• Launched on BTC38 ....   China's biggest exchange
  • And its awesome...
  • All the miners finished dumping
  • dev is great

thx
Activity: 1274
Merit: 265
how do you insert a picture??

does the picture need to be hosted somewhere?
why this coin go up?

because 2ks for this is a joke

because whales that bought at 10k-30k range can't remain bagholder

because 10k is still a huge joke

I want to sell and rebuy but not sure when to do it... Its risky
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
why this coin go up?

because 2ks for this is a joke

because whales that bought at 10k-30k range can't remain bagholder

because 10k is still a huge joke
Activity: 527
Merit: 500
MintPal @MintPalExchange
Yes, the new coin is VeriCoin (VRC)! The market will be up very soon.
Activity: 210
why this coin go up?

• And its awesome...
  • dev is great

lol +1
why this coin go up?

• And its awesome...
  • dev is great

Yes i'm please to announce that we will be teaming up with CoinKing, so you can mine other x13 coins and get paid in BoostCoin!

The CoinKing guys are testing x13 Stratum as we speak... so not long to go Smiley

Thanks!!   Awesome!!!
legendary
Activity: 1386
why this coin go up?

legendary

Pages:
Jump to: