Pages:
Author

Topic: █=█ BoostCoin █=█ New team, new plans - page 54. (Read 299700 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
trading in the shadow's shadow
I'm buying into this coin right now and it's hard to get some.... got a feeling it will explode soon.....
Activity: 295
Merit: 250

Bumped back to 30 Sad
Keep Voting

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

#30 - 5370   - Is my vote

funny thing is that coins between 1 and 30 are all dead coins(minus jackpotcoin maybe), so it is like we are 1 already

There is Silkcoin, sure not dead (SC can be faster on top than BOST, we should change it).

edit: + Entropy Coin (ENC)
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Scary how fast a coin can drop. Glad I panic sold earlier this morning

The whales thank you for your donation  Grin

ROFLMAO

pump incomming, dont blink or you will miss it  Grin

Haha ^^ Sneaky sneaky!:D Can't believe they fell for it
Activity: 210

HaHa!!  Cheesy
Activity: 196

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070

Bumped back to 30 Sad
Keep Voting

#30 - 5370   - Is my vote

funny thing is that coins between 1 and 30 are all dead coins(minus jackpotcoin maybe), so it is like we are 1 already
Activity: 196

Bumped back to 30 Sad
Keep Voting

#30 - 5370   - Is my vote

If it continues like this mintpal will be a fool no to auto-add bost today!!

Then it can reach the 30k again....

Massive voting + volume = moon

there is some resistance to break the 10k wall, dunno why all the 3k holders and miners are selling at 10k, they must have their brain damaged, they can just make it easy and let this coin rise

+1
... BOST is gona overtake CRY volume very soon

..edit lol
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070

there is some resistance to break the 10k wall, dunno why all the 3k holders and miners are selling at 10k, they must have their brain damaged, they can just make it easy and let this coin rise
The trade volume on btc38 is 4.8M during the past 4 hours.Let the stupid dumpers cry.

Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 55
The trade volume on btc38 is 4.8M during the past 4 hours.Let the stupid dumpers cry.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
@kryptographer

ROFLMAO
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004
I have left my wallet open for over a day but the coins still don't go into the stake section?? any ideas ??

Is your wallet also unlocked ?

How do I check that? Some coins go into stake and then when I receive something say from the exchange, ALL the coins go back into the "spendable" section ?

You are correct though, as soon as you make a outgoing transaction it will "reset" your stake-age and be replaced in the next block. However, for incoming tranasctions, you stake-age is not changed and so you just increase the amount you are staking. I hope that makes sense, but if not refer to the bitcoinwiki and search for POS.

Do I NEED my wallet open for the staking process ? Or can I encrypt then close the wallet ?

You should first encrypt it and then unlock it. Then leave it open. POS mining takes mininmal electricity so don't worry about that.

So basically, the only way to get more coins is by staking it now ?

No the only way..

Trading, and very soon on a Multipool with CoinKing.io. which means you can mine another of your favourite x13 coins and get paid in BoostCoin!
Activity: 364
I have left my wallet open for over a day but the coins still don't go into the stake section?? any ideas ??

How do I check that? Some coins go into stake and then when I receive something say from the exchange, ALL the coins go back into the "spendable" section ?

You are correct though, as soon as you make a outgoing transaction it will "reset" your stake-age and be replaced in the next block. However, for incoming tranasctions, you stake-age is not changed and so you just increase the amount you are staking. I hope that makes sense, but if not refer to the bitcoinwiki and search for POS.

Do I NEED my wallet open for the staking process ? Or can I encrypt then close the wallet ?

You should first encrypt it and then unlock it. Then leave it open. POS mining takes mininmal electricity so don't worry about that.

So basically, the only way to get more coins is by staking it now ?

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Must be open, encrypted and unlocked

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

Any coins you have in your wallet must be in there for more that 1 day for them to be used in the staking process.

- Firstly make sure you encrypt your wallet, the button on the bottom right will tell you of your wallet is not encrypted. It will look like this

- Encrypt if necessary, and restart the wallet.
- Simply press the Unlock Wallet button, enter your password then leave it in that state so that your coins of 1 day older will go into staking. When your wallet is in this state, hover your mouse over the green icon on the botton right of the wallet to give you more information on your staking weight and times.

Any coins you have in your wallet must be in there for more that 1 day for them to be used in the staking process.

- Firstly make sure you encrypt your wallet, the button on the bottom right will tell you of your wallet is not encrypted. It will look like this

- Encrypt if necessary, and restart the wallet.
- Simply press the Unlock Wallet button, enter your password then leave it in that state so that your coins of 1 day older will go into staking. When your wallet is in this state, hover your mouse over the green icon on the botton right of the wallet to give you more information on your staking weight and times.

Any particular reason why the wallet need to be encrypted before I get the interest ? I actually got some coins in staking a few days ago without encrypting the wallet. Also, what does "weight" mean ? I am 740
Pages:
Jump to: