Pages:
Author

Topic: █=█ BoostCoin █=█ New team, new plans - page 55. (Read 299700 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004
Ok again mammix2 for ignoring my post, and my pm.

i read through the posts here, and me thinking damn dev should probably has the answer
and only just reads alongside my post.

still any help appreciated,

Dude i've just replied to you 15 mins ago, please read your PM!
Activity: 431
Merit: 105
Ok again mammix2 for ignoring my post, and my pm.

i read through the posts here, and me thinking damn dev should probably has the answer
and only just reads alongside my post.

still any help appreciated,

legendary
I have left my wallet open for over a day but the coins still don't go into the stake section?? any ideas ??

Is your wallet also unlocked ?

How do I check that? Some coins go into stake and then when I receive something say from the exchange, ALL the coins go back into the "spendable" section ?

In the Settings section if it says "Encrypt Wallet" then you are unlocked, also the "Stake" is shown in the stake section only until 110 confirms if I remember correctly, then it is put into your complete total.

No if it say 'Encrypt Wallet' your wallet is not encrypted and therefore will not stake any coins

If it is encrypted it will look like this:

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I have left my wallet open for over a day but the coins still don't go into the stake section?? any ideas ??

How do I check that? Some coins go into stake and then when I receive something say from the exchange, ALL the coins go back into the "spendable" section ?

In the Settings section if it says "Encrypt Wallet" then you are unlocked, also the "Stake" is shown in the stake section only until 110 confirms if I remember correctly, then it is put into your complete total.
legendary

Any coins you have in your wallet must be in there for more that 1 day for them to be used in the staking process.

- Firstly make sure you encrypt your wallet, the button on the bottom right will tell you of your wallet is not encrypted. It will look like this

- Encrypt if necessary, and restart the wallet.
- Simply press the Unlock Wallet button, enter your password then leave it in that state so that your coins of 1 day older will go into staking. When your wallet is in this state, hover your mouse over the green icon on the botton right of the wallet to give you more information on your staking weight and times.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
5338  Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

legendary

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Activity: 431
Merit: 105
what is the matter with this coin so sudden 3 different wallets,
pow pos, how to transfer my coins to the newest wallet, i did read along,
any help appreciated.

i have installed different ones v1 v2 and v3 did dumpprivkey and import did leave a copy of the file
in the folders, use diff. datadir, diff port.

its not like its a small amount of coins, rather help wanted here with dev here then somewhere else,

admins shouted to let me ask it to you guys on this site.
Bost @ 4 LIFE

legendary
Good to see the BOST volume is now back to way over 300 BTC volume!
Activity: 57
Just voted!! Keep on voting every hour we can take it on top in just a week  Grin

Activity: 55
Let him dream Cheesy

10-12 BTC donation will get us to the top on mintpal. Just saying...

VOTE: https://www.mintpal.com/voting#BOST

If we have huge news tomm. on BOST tomm. it could go to the next level. anon *cough* some new feature *cough*

I assure you anon won't be here overnight.
Activity: 38
10-12 BTC donation will get us to the top on mintpal. Just saying...

VOTE: https://www.mintpal.com/voting#BOST

If we have huge news tomm. on BOST tomm. it could go to the next level. anon *cough* some new feature *cough*

I assure you anon won't be here overnight.
Activity: 1
First Post!  Grin

Was fun to mine / buy in / and really hold this coin. Cheers all im holding! we've had 500+ btc volume before and were not even half way there.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
5320 ! voted come on guys ~
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I feel a weight off my shoulders. I am officially rid of my holdings in this crap coin. I lost 2/3 of the money I put in. Now at least I can use the remaining 1/3 make some money elsewhere to recover the losses.  Angry And I can now sleep better at night knowing I wont lose more. I though I would have learnt my lesson with WC but I hit my head twice now.

...where's the guy that said that??  Smiley  just before my internet got cut off for 4 hours...and now look.
I bet your kicking yourself in the face! lol
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
he cannot do all the work alone and on time
he must hire someone

i agree, but not now, not with this price, wait for 500+ btc volume at least

You must be blind or can not read?

From the OP:

.....So far we have 3 full time team members and a load more people working on single tasks for BoostCoin....
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
It seems that dump failed,
correction come.

What dump? Which exchange are you following?

On btrex looks more like a pump going on

On Bittrex, from 9899 high to 7808-7000 on two reduced waves, one hour ago.
Activity: 22
Pages:
Jump to: