Pages:
Author

Topic: █=█ BoostCoin █=█ New team, new plans - page 53. (Read 299700 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
looks like we retested 10K as I predicted and fell short.

so dev, its time to ask what is the future for boost, can you give us some indication what plan are in the pipeline?

Seriously...  WTF man?   How many times have we said the dev has nothing to do with the price of this coin.

He has stated the developments that are in the works... 

You need to just sell and leave.....
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
looks like we retested 10K as I predicted and fell short.

so dev, its time to ask what is the future for boost, can you give us some indication what plan are in the pipeline?
Activity: 196

Any Multipool in the woodworks?

CoinKing.io is adding x13. Stay tuned....

Yes i'm please to announce that we will be teaming up with CoinKing, so you can mine other x13 coins and get paid in BoostCoin!

Any Idea where this will launch?

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004
BOST 24 hr volume combined is just over 850 BTC!!
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
delete all of us who voting
giving constructive ideas
investing in something we want to believe..
what is wrong with that i think we need more investors?
Activity: 527
Merit: 500
Activity: 364
Can you just delete these complaints dev - its pointless... 0 point for these post to appear... if you can't afford to gamble, sell it now.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Why do so many people complaining once the price goes down? If you don't like it, just sell it and stop holding then.

Because they start to panic. That is also the only reason why it takes so long to take that 0.0001 border
If you look at the chart it tipped at exact 0.0001, not on 0.000102 or something but exact 0.0001.
While they're is no reason at all why it should max at 0.0001. It's just a magical border.

My advise, calm down, relax a bit. Price is already climbing again a bit and volume is still climbing.
Also for every miner who panic sells they're is one panic miner gone as no new mining coins are available.

Activity: 210
Why do so many people complaining once the price goes down? If you don't like it, just sell it and stop holding then.

+1, +2 and + 3!!!

lol
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

+1, +2 and + 3!!!
And somehow its always the Devs fault...lol
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

Bumped back to 30 Sad
Keep Voting

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

#30 - 5370   - Is my vote

funny thing is that coins between 1 and 30 are all dead coins(minus jackpotcoin maybe), so it is like we are 1 already

Silk seems active. 

Silk
Boost
Distro
Only coins active
Activity: 364
nicely said  Wink
Relax, its just a correction because of the 0.0001 border. Lots off people who thinks that is the max price so it makes a correction downwards.
And it wont go down much more I think so its a great point to invest some more.
Volume still climbing, I think it wil hit 0.0001 again and make another but smaller correction. After that the volume will be high enough to blast trough that 0.0001 border
legendary
5407 Wink
vote
legendary
someone dumping we going down again
we need new investors we don't have straight for braking 10k
 Huh
Volume 3rd highest on Bittrex now...
Activity: 279
I'm buying into this coin right now and it's hard to get some.... got a feeling it will explode soon.....

Most of the coins are with the miners and most of them won't sell below 0.0002
It is having trouble to get over 0.0001 border but most sellers are either trader or panic seller. Volume is still rising fast and will take cloak coin soon (232.90287435 now) . That will attract attention even further so it can rise over 0.0001
Activity: 75
Merit: 10

Bumped back to 30 Sad
Keep Voting

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

#30 - 5370   - Is my vote

funny thing is that coins between 1 and 30 are all dead coins(minus jackpotcoin maybe), so it is like we are 1 already

There is Silkcoin, sure not dead (SC can be faster on top than BOST, we should change it).

edit: + Entropy Coin (ENC)

Zimstake too moving up
Pages:
Jump to: