Pages:
Author

Topic: █=█ BoostCoin █=█ New team, new plans - page 57. (Read 299700 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Don't forget!!!
Keep Voting

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

#30 - 5257   - Is Me
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
This is so true.....

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004
Btc38 will open deposit for Nextcoin, Blackcoin, BoostCoin at next few hours

official twitter: https://twitter.com/btc38com/status/474489205297381376

Thanks, i've updates the OP
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
a little dumps here and there is ok, as long as the volume rise, it's good
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
quarkchain.io
9.8k on Bittrex..  panic sellers pls bow your head in shame.  Cool

Smiley Indeed...
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
9.8k on Bittrex..  panic sellers pls bow your head in shame.  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1148
And for all of you who didn't believe in me or BoostCoin..

What is the target 20.000?
legendary
Lets keep the motion going everyone...

Post #BOST everywhere you can think of.. Any trollboxes, forums, chatroom, IRC... keep pushing things along!!

Never Doubted!!!

Check my comment history!

Also.... check my comment history...  I want to help out as dev.
legendary
Activity: 1512
quarkchain.io

I believed in you since the beginning.. Smiley
legendary

legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
smells on dump now beware
Activity: 28
Oh man, go to bed last night with BOST at ~2K... Now look at that Bittrex page there Nappa, wait Vegeta it 's over 9000!!!!!  Grin
Activity: 6
Please withdraw your remaining funds from bost.poolone.pw - we're closing the page @ Friday 22:00 MESZ
I want to make a few comments regarding recent events (take with a grain of salt as this is just my perspective).

1) It is not the dev's job to make the price of a coin go up. He cannot enter a line of code which says : price = 100000 satoshi's. A coins price does not always reflect is true value and you really should know this.  This is open-sourced and if we want to succeed it depends on all of us !

2) Learn some economic theories, learn some fundamental analysis and learn to stand your ground and not be so damn fickle with your investments. No one forced you to buy Boost and no one forced you to panic sell - take responsibility for your decisions. Market cap up, daily volume up, price down. It's obvious what is happening if you do some research rather than take all the FUD in as facts.

3) The dev has said he will try to research and implement anon (even though it wasn't part of the original plan, he wants to do it due to community demand ). BUT please stop acting like ANON is the holy-grail of crypto because its not. Bitcoin, litecoin and a plethora of other coins don't have anon, yet they are successful. If you only want anon for price sake and not anon's sake then your thinking is one-dimensional.

4) It seems like most of you are holders to me. If you actually want someone to buy your boost from you, I would suggest a tad of positivity in this forum. Who would want to buy a coin that is "dead" ? Oh wait, nevermind - that's right... The guy with the #1 wallet is buying.... Buying up all the panic sells.

5) Over a week ago,  Boost had 1/5 of the features it has now yet people were prepared to pay 10/20/30 K satoshi's for it. Now that the price is down due to miners dumping, everyone is complaining for more features as if there is a linear relationship between features and price. Don't let your opinions be someone else's quotes.

Lastly, take a moment to actually appreciate the work the dev has done. He has been hard-working, honest, transparent and has not filled us with  false promises which is more than I can say for 85% of the developers out there. Patience is a virtue and if you don't want to be patient then you have hardly any right at all to complain about how things are done.

Boostcoin has MASSIVE potential but a coin is only as strong as it's community.

+100000000 

If you watched the market over the last 12 hours all the signs where there, big volume and steady downtrend.  Also some of the buys where massive. It was a classic case of miners dumping and weak hands folding. Now logic should tell you "why is there so much volume and massive buys if this coin is dead"  I saw the signs and bought a heap of coins between 3 - 2K and now i walk away with good profit and more boost then i started with.

TEACH ME!!!!
Activity: 43
anyone explain for me? Huh

Boost and my wallet some coin on Spendable moved to stake out such ? What is it that ?

I just means you will earn POS rewards on that stake.

when I got to be some coin on STAKE ? I want to move up bittrex.com right now?
Just saw  0.581  CNY   !!!!!!

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

thats 9 cents US per coin!!!
Activity: 406
I want to make a few comments regarding recent events (take with a grain of salt as this is just my perspective).

1) It is not the dev's job to make the price of a coin go up. He cannot enter a line of code which says : price = 100000 satoshi's. A coins price does not always reflect is true value and you really should know this.  This is open-sourced and if we want to succeed it depends on all of us !

2) Learn some economic theories, learn some fundamental analysis and learn to stand your ground and not be so damn fickle with your investments. No one forced you to buy Boost and no one forced you to panic sell - take responsibility for your decisions. Market cap up, daily volume up, price down. It's obvious what is happening if you do some research rather than take all the FUD in as facts.

3) The dev has said he will try to research and implement anon (even though it wasn't part of the original plan, he wants to do it due to community demand ). BUT please stop acting like ANON is the holy-grail of crypto because its not. Bitcoin, litecoin and a plethora of other coins don't have anon, yet they are successful. If you only want anon for price sake and not anon's sake then your thinking is one-dimensional.

4) It seems like most of you are holders to me. If you actually want someone to buy your boost from you, I would suggest a tad of positivity in this forum. Who would want to buy a coin that is "dead" ? Oh wait, nevermind - that's right... The guy with the #1 wallet is buying.... Buying up all the panic sells.

5) Over a week ago,  Boost had 1/5 of the features it has now yet people were prepared to pay 10/20/30 K satoshi's for it. Now that the price is down due to miners dumping, everyone is complaining for more features as if there is a linear relationship between features and price. Don't let your opinions be someone else's quotes.

Lastly, take a moment to actually appreciate the work the dev has done. He has been hard-working, honest, transparent and has not filled us with  false promises which is more than I can say for 85% of the developers out there. Patience is a virtue and if you don't want to be patient then you have hardly any right at all to complain about how things are done.

Boostcoin has MASSIVE potential but a coin is only as strong as it's community.

+100000000 

If you watched the market over the last 12 hours all the signs where there, big volume and steady downtrend.  Also some of the buys where massive. It was a classic case of miners dumping and weak hands folding. Now logic should tell you "why is there so much volume and massive buys if this coin is dead"  I saw the signs and bought a heap of coins between 3 - 2K and now i walk away with good profit and more boost then i started with.
Just saw  0.581  CNY   !!!!!!

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 403
600 and rising on btc38 friggenn helll!!! @ .10 usd each boostcoin.

already halve the price of BC.
Pages:
Jump to: