Pages:
Author

Topic: 【BOT】 🌟 C.A.T. Cryptocurrency Automatic Trader 🌟 (New Price List 04/2021) - page 44. (Read 531439 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Sampey have to describe here about my template trouble.

here what i do:
- i set up 2 price limit rules
- and set up 1 pong stop loss rule
- i go to Parameter Template
- in Selected Algorithm Action i choose "Duplicate as new Template" and give it a name to save that.

I can see the rules in the saved User Algorithm:
Code:
- PriceLimit Rules -
 Price Limit Rule : PING LIMIT (Adequate:false) - Never BUY OVER Your Last PING SELL Price + 1%
 Price Limit Rule : PING LIMIT (Adequate:false) - Never SELL UNDER Your Last PING BUY Price + 1%
- StopLoss Rules -
Stop Loss Rule : BUY All If % With Reference Price is < -5.00000000

then when i open a new market where i want these rules, i go
- Parameter Template
- select the User Algorithm that i saved before
- On Selected Algorithm Action i choose "Load on Current Parameter Panel"
- it is confirmed by a red DONE next to the selection box

Even after loading and double clicking to "Currently Running", those rules don't come up.
Activity: 140
Merit: 17
BITCOIN===>THE DISRUPTIVE CYBERCURRENCY
Does someone is able to talk with Yobit admin OR find a solution to get the full TICKER System with a single api call??
 Undecided

the key is, that he doesnt answer ^^ never.  i have +87 Coins as freelancer build on yobit for different people and teams
basicly since day one spend my time on the trollbox,  and my whole comunication after +3,5years was maybe 5 lines of text^^

but..
i know that he read it, and normaly the things get solved  ^^ even when it took longer ..   Roll Eyes
i will try my luck,

you know anyone who reach them on skype? Smiley ~tia!
Activity: 28
Tell me and there is a demo version to try, and how much it will cost, the cheapest license is 0.01 btc?
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
5.2 is in beta because i'm waiting for all exchanges changes about limit/decimal places etc.....
if you want 5.2 Beta you can pm me  Wink
Makes sense - are Bittrex still planning on limiting their decimal places?
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040
5.2 is in beta because i'm waiting for all exchanges changes about limit/decimal places etc.....
if you want 5.2 Beta you can pm me  Wink
legendary
Hi, Is anybody else having problems with connecting to the yobit API or is it just me?

Version 5.1, I couldn't connect tot he API.
Version 5.2, Is working.

I assume this has to do with .net vs .io domain.

How do we get 5.2?

I suspect 5.2 is still in BETA - try sending a PM to Sampey
Activity: 3
Hello guys,

when I buy the C.A.T. bot, can I use it on Binance or should I also buy Binance Api license?
legendary
Hi, Is anybody else having problems with connecting to the yobit API or is it just me?

Version 5.2, Is working.

I'm on 5.1, so thats likely the reason why. Thanks for the info =)
Activity: 588
Merit: 503

Version 5.2, Is working.

Activity: 140
Merit: 17
BITCOIN===>THE DISRUPTIVE CYBERCURRENCY

TEKcoin has a posse? :-D ~maybe you pointing at the wrong corn?  Cool

===>

https://yobit.net/en/trade/TEK/BTC
legendary
Activity: 3
When the trigger for the Pong Stop Loss reached, would CAT be resuming the Ping once again?
Activity: 7
hi every1 , can any1 suggest  which exchange is best  with CAT ,  can any1 share experiences and  sampey whats ur take on this .   and im talking in terms of profit made with it .

can any1 confirm this site is legit and i can buy from it.

www.catcryptobot.com

yes it is.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051
unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!
Does someone is able to talk with Yobit admin OR find a solution to get the full TICKER System with a single api call??
 Undecided

the key is, that he doesnt answer ^^ never.  i have +87 Coins as freelancer build on yobit for different people and teams
basicly since day one spend my time on the trollbox,  and my whole comunication after +3,5years was maybe 5 lines of text^^

but..
i know that he read it, and normaly the things get solved  ^^ even when it took longer ..   Roll Eyes
i will try my luck,

legendary
I have 2 questions for Sampey:

1. i got the "insufficient funds" error message - however it should be sufficient funds since only the bot traded (sold DGB and then tried to buy in the pong - no pool was changed, nothing)

Code:
2018-01-20 19:13:00| OCR : Try To Create new Order (From Pool) PING : BUY [email protected] (Dynamic)
2018-01-20 19:13:11| **********************************************************************************
                     * Error : OCR : Create Order (From Pool) Error From Bittrex : INSUFFICIENT_FUNDS *
                     **********************************************************************************
2018-01-20 19:13:11| OCR : PING : BUY [email protected] (Dynamic) Order Creation Attempt Is Discarded

NOTE: I see a SELL in PING TRADE POOL on Orders&Trades tab... does that have something to do with it?

2. i was trying something when starting the whole process. on the fresh market, i created a ping sell on an upper range that i saw and i created a ping buy with the lower buy price that i saw.
now - this seems to work well - however, i saw this message in the log:

Code:
2018-01-20 19:12:59| PPC(NO-BUY-PI) : Risk BUY To Myself, Adequate Price from 0.00000520 to 0.00000519

how to avoid buying from myself? or is this setup not recommended anyway?

The unufficient error comes from the exchange.
Usually this could happens if you are trying to use 100% of your balance but exchanges wants you to have also the FEE to pay.
This has nothing to do with the trade, in fact you can read "Create Order (From Pool)"

The "Risk BUY To Myself" means that you have another Sell order at the same price.

- so basically if the market is in general rather in an upwards trend, i better start with a ping buy - because the ping buy will be adjusted at first and the pong sell won't matter so much if it would not go through - i would end up with the higher coin and a stop loss - for example if lets say SC would shooot up 10% and i have pong stop loss to 5% on a ping buy/pong sell - that would mean CAT would buy SC, try put a PONG Sell but the price would shoot up past SL 5% and cancel the order and restart with ping?

It means that
- You buy at X -> A PONG IS CREATED
- If spread between X and current market price became -5% then the stop loss is triggered over the PONG Order, so you will have SELL ALL and Ping-pong will be completed with a loss.
Then total value will be put inside the buy/sell pool and a new Buy ping will be created.

- if the market is in general rather in a downwards trend i would rather start with ping sell in this case then?
do i understand that right???

yes
legendary
Activity: 19
I have 2 questions for Sampey:

1. i got the "insufficient funds" error message - however it should be sufficient funds since only the bot traded (sold DGB and then tried to buy in the pong - no pool was changed, nothing)

Code:
2018-01-20 19:13:00| OCR : Try To Create new Order (From Pool) PING : BUY [email protected] (Dynamic)
2018-01-20 19:13:11| **********************************************************************************
                     * Error : OCR : Create Order (From Pool) Error From Bittrex : INSUFFICIENT_FUNDS *
                     **********************************************************************************
2018-01-20 19:13:11| OCR : PING : BUY [email protected] (Dynamic) Order Creation Attempt Is Discarded

NOTE: I see a SELL in PING TRADE POOL on Orders&Trades tab... does that have something to do with it?

2. i was trying something when starting the whole process. on the fresh market, i created a ping sell on an upper range that i saw and i created a ping buy with the lower buy price that i saw.
now - this seems to work well - however, i saw this message in the log:

Code:
2018-01-20 19:12:59| PPC(NO-BUY-PI) : Risk BUY To Myself, Adequate Price from 0.00000520 to 0.00000519

how to avoid buying from myself? or is this setup not recommended anyway?

3. got another question, not sure if i understand all fully.
- so basically if the market is in general rather in an upwards trend, i better start with a ping buy - because the ping buy will be adjusted at first and the pong sell won't matter so much if it would not go through - i would end up with the higher coin and a stop loss - for example if lets say SC would shooot up 10% and i have pong stop loss to 5% on a ping buy/pong sell - that would mean CAT would buy SC, try put a PONG Sell but the price would shoot up past SL 5% and cancel the order and restart with ping?
- if the market is in general rather in a downwards trend i would rather start with ping sell in this case then?
do i understand that right???
Activity: 7
can any1 confirm this site is legit and i can buy from it.

www.catcryptobot.com
legendary
If you decide to drop Yobit support, is there any chance of a free/discounted API for customers who currently have the Yobit API from you?

Personally, I'm fully content with moving all my trading to another exchange, but I would obviously prefer not pay another .01-.015 BTC to keep using C.A.T.

Admittedly, I also don't know how much work it is for you to make new API's, nor how many have Yobit and would want a transfer, so I don't know whether this is a fair request/suggestion, or if it'd cost you a lot of extra work.

Thanks again for all the work you do though, Sampey. Really have enjoyed using your software.

yes of course, if i personally decide to quit an exchange i will offer a discount over a new API.
never happens before, usually i quit support an exchange when the exchange closes or became totally unusable.
but this time is different and i'm not sure Yobit team will offer a fix for what i need.
the funny thing is that the fix is probably something extremely easy to manage.
Pages:
Jump to: