Pages:
Author

Topic: 【BOT】 🌟 C.A.T. Cryptocurrency Automatic Trader 🌟 (New Price List 04/2021) - page 46. (Read 531439 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Is there any news about Bittrex API?
I just tried to set up CAT again to trade there but got the following after two minutes already, so i stopped for now:

Code:
* Error : PPM : Exception in PPAlgoManager Lookup error is : null *

thanks!
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040
A newbie question: How do the exchanges perceive CAT users? Is anyone running a risk to have an account blocked because of CAT activity?

As far as i know banning systems are automatic and doesn't depends by the bot, but by the number of api call your perform.
I direcly works with more than 5 exchanges to interface CAT. Bot are welcome on exchanges.....
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
A newbie question: How do the exchanges perceive CAT users? Is anyone running a risk to have an account blocked because of CAT activity?
Activity: 16
Hi any ideas what else I can do to connect to Stocks or it is all up to them ?

actually no way.
1st api call receive an error 503

I need to check if they change something on their side.
right back to manual trading till then  Undecided
legendary

actually no way.
1st api call receive an error 503

I need to check if they change something on their side.
Activity: 16
legendary
Yobit has a new domain which they advertise as being faster:
https://yobit.io/en/

Sampey could you please investigate whether it would be better to point CAT at this domain rather than their old one as its prob less known at present and we could then take advantage of less congestion on their systems..

Regards Steve

already done.
i also wrote them about that fact i need to perform 160 API Call to get full ticker system.
if they won't change/improve that i'm not sure i would be able to offer a 100% full features for Yobit API.
Activity: 28
Yobit has a new domain which they advertise as being faster:
https://yobit.io/en/

Sampey could you please investigate whether it would be better to point CAT at this domain rather than their old one as its prob less known at present and we could then take advantage of less congestion on their systems..

Regards Steve

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

Anybody know if Bittrex API issues with the bot have been resolved yet?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Hiya Sampey

I haven't used my bot quite some time, and moved to another computer, and looks like whe I am trying Cryptopia for first time it is not working.
I still have v5.1
legendary
Activity: 2955
Merit: 1049

send me XML File please.

have send
and in all Auto_backup:

Code:
This page contains the following errors:
error on line 1 at column 81695: Extra content at the end of the document
Below is a rendering of the page up to the first error.

legendary
GRRRR  Angry Angry Angry

x hours of configuration lost and all have to do for new  Sad  Angry

CAT 5.2b

send me XML File please.
legendary
it seems there's something wrong in a "gain" structure.
need to verify.
I'm working hard during these days, but when you have 20+ API available and ALL Api system are overloaded at the same time it's not easy......  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 2955
Merit: 1049
GRRRR  Angry Angry Angry

x hours of configuration lost and all have to do for new  Sad  Angry

CAT 5.2b

Activity: 752
Merit: 500
Hmmm...seeing this come up with Liqui.

Code:
2018-01-09 15:42:54| *******************************************************************
                     *******************************************************************

do you have some messages in the console/general exchange log?
if it happens only once it could not be a problem....

No, In the General Console logs it shows:

Code:
2018-01-10 11:43:20| Message Type : Error
Error From Market trx/btc : PPM : Exception in PPAlgoManager Lookup error is : null
2018-01-10 11:44:03| Message Type : Error
Liqui : {"success":0,"error":"not available"} method : https://api.liqui.io/api/3/ticker/nonce=1515609843&marketid=-ltc_btc-dash_btc-icn_btc-eth_btc-gnt_btc-wings_btc-waves_btc-mln_btc-time_btc-gnt_eth-ltc_eth-dash_eth-icn_eth-mln_eth-waves_eth-time_eth-ltc_usdt-btc_usdt-dash_usdt-eth_usdt-icn_usdt-gnt_usdt-waves_usdt-mln_usdt-time_usdt-rep_btc-edg_btc-rep_eth-edg_eth-rep_usdt-edg_usdt-rlc_btc-rlc_eth-rlc_usdt-trst_btc-trst_eth-trst_usdt-wings_eth-wings_usdt-gno_btc-gno_eth-gno_usdt-gup_btc-gup_eth-gup_usdt-taas_btc-taas_eth-taas_usdt-tkn_btc-tkn_eth-tkn_usdt-ant_btc-ant_eth-ant_usdt-bat_btc-bat_eth-bat_usdt-qrl_btc-qrl_eth-qrl_usdt-bnt_btc-bnt_eth-bnt_usdt-mgo_btc-mgo_eth-mgo_usdt-myst_btc-myst_eth-myst_usdt-sngls_btc-sngls_eth-sngls_usdt-ptoy_btc-ptoy_eth-ptoy_usdt-cfi_btc-cfi_eth-cfi_usdt-snm_btc-snm_eth-snm_usdt-snt_btc-snt_eth-snt_usdt-mco_btc-mco_eth-mco_usdt-storj_btc-storj_eth-storj_usdt-adx_btc-adx_eth-adx_usdt-eos_btc-eos_eth-eos_usdt-pay_btc-pay_eth-pay_usdt-xid_btc-xid_eth-xid_usdt-omg_btc-omg_eth-omg_usdt-san_btc-san_eth-san_usdt-cvc_btc-cvc_eth-cvc_usdt-net_btc-net_eth-net_usdt-dgd_btc-dgd_eth-dgd_usdt-oax_btc-oax_eth-oax_usdt-bcc_btc-bcc_eth-bcc_usdt-dnt_btc-dnt_eth-dnt_usdt-stx_btc-stx_eth-stx_usdt-zrx_btc-zrx_eth-zrx_usdt-tnt_btc-tnt_eth-tnt_usdt-ae_btc-ae_eth-ae_usdt-ven_btc-ven_eth-ven_usdt-bmc_btc-bmc_eth-bmc_usdt-mana_btc-mana_eth-mana_usdt-pro_btc-pro_eth-pro_usdt-knc_btc-knc_eth-knc_usdt-salt_btc-salt_eth-salt_usdt-ind_btc-ind_eth-ind_usdt-trx_btc-trx_eth-trx_usdt-eng_btc-eng_eth-eng_usdt-ast_btc-ast_eth-ast_usdt-req_btc-req_eth-req_usdt-neu_btc-neu_eth-neu_usdt-srn_btc-srn_eth-srn_usdt?ignore_invalid=1
2018-01-10 11:44:03| Message Type : ApiPrint
API Get Global Market Error. Trace Is :
Api Response is {"success":0,"error":"not available"}java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: Not an object: 0
at JSON.JsonValue.asObject(Unknown Source)
at CAT.W_API.Support.CJ.getMemberValueAsObject(Unknown Source)
at CAT.W_API.API_Liqui.pvtGetGlobalMarket(Unknown Source)
at CAT.W_API.API.getGlobalMarket(Unknown Source)
at CAT.B_Env_Exchange.A_ExchEnv.ExchEnvMarketsManager.a(Unknown Source)
at CAT.B_Env_Exchange.A_ExchEnv.ExchEnvMarketsManager.loadGlobalMarkets(Unknown Source)
at CAT.Z_Support.Portfolio.JPanelMyBalances.a(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

-----
2018-01-10 11:44:07| Message Type : Error
trx/btc Error Lookup Exception : null
java.lang.NullPointerException
at CAT.B_Env_Exchange.A_ExchEnv.ExchEnv.addGain(Unknown Source)
at CAT.C_Env_Market.D_Misc.PPGainMarket.addLogPingPongFinish(Unknown Source)
at CAT.C_Env_Market.B_ManagersStatic.PPTradePoolManager.manageTrade(Unknown Source)
at CAT.C_Env_Market.A_MainMarket.PPPingPongAlgo.startLookup(Unknown Source)
at CAT.C_Env_Market.A_MainMarket.PPAlgoManager.b(Unknown Source)
at CAT.C_Env_Market.A_MainMarket.a.run(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(FutureTask.java:308)
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$301(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:180)
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:294)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

2018-01-10 11:44:07| Message Type : Error
Error From Market trx/btc : PPM : Exception in PPAlgoManager Lookup error is : null

The first part of the error is related to pressing the "Load Balances" button. And the Global Gains tab does not open in Liqui.
legendary
Please use appropriate forum section to sell digital goods.  Smiley
Activity: 54
legendary

Code:
2018-01-09 15:42:54| *******************************************************************

do you have some messages in the console/general exchange log?
if it happens only once it could not be a problem....
Activity: 752
Merit: 500

Code:
Activity: 23
Hi,

I am selling my core licence here, at 0.06 BTC.
If interested, please PM
Pages:
Jump to: