Pages:
Author

Topic: 【BOT】 🌟 C.A.T. Cryptocurrency Automatic Trader 🌟 (New Price List 04/2021) - page 47. (Read 531439 times)

Activity: 752
Merit: 500
yes and i hope they won't change more.
Binance was one of the worst api system i interfaced.....

Sorry to say Sampey, but the dust minimums for the rest of the pairs need to be updated as well.

Code:
ETH pairs are 0.02
BNB pairs are 1.0
USDT is 20.0

I've been more active on the ETH markets right now because I have more liquid ETH on Binance than I do BTC.

Please PM me with a new copy when these changes are made. Thank you for your hard work!

Ok Done  Wink

I'm I making your life miserable? Sorry Sad
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040

Sorry to say Sampey, but the dust minimums for the rest of the pairs need to be updated as well.

Code:
ETH pairs are 0.02
BNB pairs are 1.0
USDT is 20.0

I've been more active on the ETH markets right now because I have more liquid ETH on Binance than I do BTC.

Please PM me with a new copy when these changes are made. Thank you for your hard work!

Ok Done  Wink

Code:
ETH pairs are 0.02
BNB pairs are 1.0
USDT is 20.0

legendary
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
If our Binance friends will be able to understand how an API system should works, probably i won't need to "hardcode" market limits  Roll Eyes

I've changed limit from 0.001 to 0.002, hope they will dynamically add that value in the future.

Do we need to get a newly compiled version from you?
legendary
I'm trying to get a better understanding of the Dust element. Shouldn't it be defined by the exchange's trade minimum size? Maybe in the Tools section per exchange allow the users to define the trade fee and dust minimums. I'm having some troubles at Binance with this

this is big problem @C-Cex with small coins like DOGE

Code:
****************************************************************************************
                     * Error : OCR : Create Order (Auto) Error From C-CEX : Error. Max orders reached (300) *
****************************************************************************************

because only 300 orders possible and its getting fast full with dust...

with such kind of problem the only solution is to create another account and buy a new c-cex api key.
Then use 2 CAT with 2 Api keys
legendary
Activity: 2955
Merit: 1049
I'm trying to get a better understanding of the Dust element. Shouldn't it be defined by the exchange's trade minimum size? Maybe in the Tools section per exchange allow the users to define the trade fee and dust minimums. I'm having some troubles at Binance with this

this is big problem @C-Cex with small coins like DOGE

Code:
                     * Error : OCR : Create Order (Auto) Error From C-CEX : Error. Max orders reached (300) *

because only 300 orders possible and its getting fast full with dust...
Guys, I'm reading a lot of support requests for issues not caused by CAT.
Please have common sense, we are facing a known problem, all exchanges are overwhelmed with thousands of new users daily and they cant keep up. This is not CAT's fault and Sampey cant do much when an exchange goes down temporarily or the markets are not working properly.

Be patient, halt CAT for a while and try again later - or choose a different exchange.

Some of the errors are due to exchanges changing their API guidelines and dust trade minimums. Only thing that can be done is ask Sampey to send us updated versions reflecting these changes. Aside from that CAT is extremely stable.
Activity: 426
Merit: 250
Guys, I'm reading a lot of support requests for issues not caused by CAT.
Please have common sense, we are facing a known problem, all exchanges are overwhelmed with thousands of new users daily and they cant keep up. This is not CAT's fault and Sampey cant do much when an exchange goes down temporarily or the markets are not working properly.

Be patient, halt CAT for a while and try again later - or choose a different exchange.
If our Binance friends will be able to understand how an API system should works, probably i won't need to "hardcode" market limits  Roll Eyes

I've changed limit from 0.001 to 0.002, hope they will dynamically add that value in the future.

Does that mean we need to get a new download from you to reflect these changes?
legendary

Activity: 8
Binance have changed their minimum trade amount so now CAT is throwing a lot of MIN_NOTIONAL errors as it tries to create orders below the minimum:

Error From Market MTH/BTC : OCR : Create Order (From Ping Trade) Error From Binance : {"code":-1013,"msg":"Filter failure: MIN_NOTIONAL"}

Or is this me doing something wrong?

FYI: https://www.reddit.com/r/binance/comments/7ovm96/limit_order_minimum_increased_to_0002/

Code:
2018-01-08 15:17:38| PPA : Try To Restore Previous Failed Order PONG : SELL [email protected] (Dynamic)
2018-01-08 15:17:38| PPC(NO-SELL-PO) : Reduce Order To Restore Quantity From 1.17 to 1.16
2018-01-08 15:17:38| PPC(NO-SELL-PO) : New Order Data Last Check Ok, With Roundings :
                     Warning : Set Quantity to 1.1715750958 To Exceed Min Total Order :  0.01
2018-01-08 15:17:38| OCR : Try To Create new Order (Auto) PONG : SELL [email protected] (Dynamic)
2018-01-08 15:17:38| **************************************************************************************************************
                     * Error : OCR : Create Order (Auto) Error From Binance : {"code":-1013,"msg":"Filter failure: MIN_NOTIONAL"} *
                     **************************************************************************************************************
2018-01-08 15:17:38| OCR : PONG : SELL [email protected] (Dynamic) Order Is Added to Orders To Restore List
legendary
Just Wrote a PM to Yobit.

Actually to GET Yobit Tiker i need to perform 106 API Call, because i can't concatenate more than 60markets in https://yobit.io/api/3/ticker/ API call.
Problem is that yobit have more than 6000 markets!!!

If i won't get any response i will have only 2 choise
1 - Drop Yobit support
2 - Renonce to Ticker Api Call : i will only get Market List with all data (last,high,low etc.....) to ZERO value.

With choise 2, Prices limit based on last Market Values won't be usable for Yobit.
Activity: 140
Merit: 17
BITCOIN===>THE DISRUPTIVE CYBERCURRENCY

Cryptopia is getting a lot of problems......looking into it.

Code:
********************************************************************************************************
                     * Error : OCR : Create Order (From GUI) Error From Cryptopia : TradePair does not exist or is disabled *
                     ********************************************************************************************************
not true
pairs are existing...

yes....maybe is disabled.
This message is not create by cat : "TradePair does not exist or is disabled". CAT only print the error returned from Cryptopia.

Cryptopia had temporarily paused all DOGE and LTC markets until they get their performance problems fixed that are caused by huge influx of new users recently.
https://twitter.com/Cryptopia_NZ/status/949804645882318849

Meanwhile they announced that the DOGE and LTC basemarkets will be removed:
https://twitter.com/Cryptopia_NZ/status/949821489108328449

yobit TEK is doing fine i hope 'topia comes back soon! :-D weee ===>

https://yobit.net/en/trade/TEK/BTC
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1608
精神分析的爸

Code:
                     * Error : OCR : Create Order (From GUI) Error From Cryptopia : TradePair does not exist or is disabled *
not true
pairs are existing...

This message is not create by cat : "TradePair does not exist or is disabled". CAT only print the error returned from Cryptopia.

Cryptopia had temporarily paused all DOGE and LTC markets until they get their performance problems fixed that are caused by huge influx of new users recently.
https://twitter.com/Cryptopia_NZ/status/949804645882318849

Meanwhile they announced that the DOGE and LTC basemarkets will be removed:
https://twitter.com/Cryptopia_NZ/status/949821489108328449
legendary
Does CAT support all currency pairs in Binance?
I have BladeRunner script running on cryptotrader.org but it has a drawback is that it support only a few alt-coins

yes, all currency pair.
Activity: 1
Does CAT support all currency pairs in Binance?
I have BladeRunner script running on cryptotrader.org but it has a drawback is that it support only a few alt-coins
legendary

Code:
not true
pairs are existing...

legendary
Activity: 2955
Merit: 1049

Code:
not true
pairs are existing...
Pages:
Jump to: