Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounties are STUPID - page 26. (Read 4894 times)

Activity: 318
Merit: 10
August 08, 2018, 12:45:04 AM
bounties are not stupid, this is only the negative people will say and they don't like with the bounty campaign and they don't want to accept something new especially in the cryptocurrency. but I think they actually join in the bounty campaign too because they can see that they have a chance to make more money from the bounties.
Activity: 630
rocket.hashbon.com
August 07, 2018, 10:38:21 AM
So, do you think that it is not enough to get only 2% for the bounty token allocation? I myself will not count like that. there is some certain accounting in bounty percentage based on their token supply, or token sold, or other count. here, 2% is enough. Actually, we must pay attention on the numbers of the participants. Limiting the participants may be good ideas.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
August 07, 2018, 10:20:31 AM
I really don't think about it. If you consider that bounties with only that much of allocation is stupid, I think it doesn't make sense. We can count how much from the 2%. It can be great when the token allocation is exactly big. Just be smart in counting. I think that every bounty has considered their best decision for bounties.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
August 07, 2018, 10:07:15 AM
I don't get the point... Why say that the bounties are stupid while simultaneously you're promoting a project in your signature? However, all points of view deserve respect

I also think that the guy might not understand what he is talking about. I started with the Bounty projects, and I got very good awards that let me enter the market. Now, I believe that these campaigns are still great.
Activity: 378
August 06, 2018, 07:11:39 PM
Bounty tokens are usually less than 5%. And at the time there are a lot of members involved in the fraudulent bounty. They use multiple accounts to manipulate projects, and recently I saw a lot of managers using their alt accounts to cheat on the bounty. It, therefore, requires rigorous management of bounty projects in the future.
Activity: 418
Merit: 262
August 06, 2018, 07:06:53 PM
What's the point in distributing 2% towards bounties??

Those people will flip the tokens as soon as they get them, and it's usually much less people than it looks like due to multi-account.

Also the quality of the post is very low even for hero and "legendary" members.

If I had a coin I would never ever distribute part of the tokens towards bounties; I'd see that as a kick in the nuts to legit ICO participants.
You make it sound like you've never been in a bounty campaign.
What do you do with your coins? Keep it until they grow a few times? Or sell below the price of ICO?

I have been in bounty campaigns including the biggest one, Eidoo, which gave me thousands and thousands dollars worth of EDO for just posting what I would have posted anyway.
Where do you think those several thousand $ came from? Have a look at how "well" EDO went lol.
I remember there were full of multi accounts who made possibly in the hundreds thousand dollars in that mess of "campaign managers" pretending to monitor quality whilst perhaps looking at their interest, endless shitposting and so on. Legit people didn't get the bounties with no explanation being given, obvious multis got several tokens, etc. Bounties were given in tranches, I was lucky to be one of the first to get them and as soon as they appeared in my wallet I knew there were gonna be an obvious big fucking dump and got rid of that toxic shit as soon as I could. Price then dropped, then dropped again, and kept dropping and dropping.

That is NOT an isolated example.
Signature campaigns are the best way to feed ICO participants' money to the pigs.
Refuse to invest in anything with a chart with BOUNTY written on it unless they provide absolute valid reasons for which that percentage is well spent in that way.

Sig campaigns ruin ICO participants.
Sig campaigns ruin coins.
Sig campaigns ruin this forum.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
August 06, 2018, 04:57:48 PM
If some one want to sell do not look on them. In offline world classic start-ups collect money and investors see money only after busines get profit. Only in crypto you can trade immideately after ICO.
Activity: 700
August 06, 2018, 04:35:31 PM
There is a problem that many people own a large number of accounts and when they receive a reward, they immediately sell it dropping the rate. Perhaps for this reason, it is increasingly possible to hear about the verification procedure of those people who participate in the bounty, in order to complicate the life of the bot owner accounts.
Activity: 137
Merit: 0
August 06, 2018, 04:32:55 PM
Maybe when you start working on yours project/idea you can decide not to make provisions for bounty from the number of your tokens but ICo projects C.E.O and team members knows bounty is one of the cheapest marketing and promotional strategy out there and it is working for them because if it ain't bounty will have be scrapped by now.
Activity: 145
HalommmmE is my LOVE
August 06, 2018, 04:28:00 PM
Not all of them are fake \ stupid bounties , there are many good coins have bounty program for free just you need to read more even more with tokens built on eth smart contract blockchain .
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
August 06, 2018, 04:13:09 PM
What you seems not to realize is that bounties participant help in promoting an ico,  imagine a situation whereby you start an ico and can't pay huge amount of money to Coinmarketcap or other media for advertisement, how are you gonna promote your project if you can't pay cheaper amount to bounties participant that will help you in promoting it
Activity: 602
August 06, 2018, 04:07:15 PM
Bounties are not stupid.. people that sell immediately coins even when price is very low are quite stupid and miss a good chance to make good profits in long term view
Activity: 784
August 06, 2018, 04:06:51 PM
And what's wrong with the project advertising itself through the bounty? And a pool of 2% is not so much in fact. It seems to me that more funds are spent on other types of advertising than on the bounty.
Activity: 770
Merit: 258
The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation
August 06, 2018, 04:03:23 PM
I am a bounty hunter and i dont flip my token or coin especially the good project. 2% is nothing. People who destroy the token is not bounty hunter. Most of people called them self investor but in fact they are flipper. And they dump as soon as token getting in exchange. Bounty stimulate the market, bounty help project build the link for SEO, bounty help project to be published. If you dont know nothing about internet marketing and link building you better stop saying bounty is shit.
Activity: 350
The Future Of Work
August 04, 2018, 02:28:20 PM

Those people will flip the tokens as soon as they get them, and it's usually much less people than it looks like due to multi-account.

If I had a coin I would never ever distribute part of the tokens towards bounties; I'd see that as a kick in the nuts to legit ICO participants.
You make it sound like you've never been in a bounty campaign.
What do you do with your coins? Keep it until they grow a few times? Or sell below the price of ICO?
Activity: 98
August 04, 2018, 02:25:00 PM
I think main reason for bounties is to have visibility for investors, if they check facebook,telegram,twitter they see a lot of followers , likes and retweets, thats why there is bounty.
Activity: 255
W12 – Blockchain protocol
August 04, 2018, 02:24:21 PM

2% is a figure not small. But you don't understand the value of it create. With the outlay of money to create attract investment capital, advertising to everyone. You think about it
o doubt that yli can make a living only due to bounties so i believe that you should think of something else
Activity: 255
W12 – Blockchain protocol
August 04, 2018, 02:23:45 PM

i woyld nort call bounty campaigns the most profitable projects but peopel like it and i think i can understandthem
Activity: 130
Merit: 2
August 04, 2018, 02:22:01 PM

2% is a figure not small. But you don't understand the value of it create. With the outlay of money to create attract investment capital, advertising to everyone. You think about it
Activity: 811
August 04, 2018, 02:17:10 PM
I agree with you, the project only distributes 2% of their token supply, it's a pity if it has to be as cheap as this for the BOUNTY program, because the progress of the project is thanks to the community as well, except for multi accounts that can become fields, I hope there will be standards standard for distribution of BOUNTY programs.
Pages:
Jump to: