Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounties are STUPID - page 29. (Read 4894 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
August 04, 2018, 03:42:17 AM
What's the point in distributing 2% towards bounties??

Those people will flip the tokens as soon as they get them, and it's usually much less people than it looks like due to multi-account.

Also the quality of the post is very low even for hero and "legendary" members.

If I had a coin I would never ever distribute part of the tokens towards bounties; I'd see that as a kick in the nuts to legit ICO participants.
And what solution you suggest?
Choosing only few participants and paying them in Fiat or Ethereum, Bitcoin? I think that bounties are working, but not in this bear market.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 276
August 04, 2018, 03:40:07 AM
i dont agree with you. yes i also know that 99% of social media bounties are useless and crap. but signature campaigns are very usefull for icos. there are so many investors spend time in this forum. so advertising in this forum is a good advertising solution for icos.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
August 04, 2018, 03:37:20 AM
I don't get the point... Why say that the bounties are stupid while simultaneously you're promoting a project in your signature? However, all points of view deserve respect
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
August 04, 2018, 03:32:26 AM
That's the paradox. If a project wants to be recognized by others, it has to be promoted and airdropped. No one does these things, and the progress of the project will be slow.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
August 03, 2018, 10:05:04 PM
You are saying bounty is stupid but you have ICO of your own but maybe you are wearing their signature for free then. If bounties are useless therefore ICO should stay away from this kind of advertising long time ago and they should rely in other advertising services in which they are oblige to pay.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
August 03, 2018, 10:01:40 PM
You said that because you think you waste time. But i'm bounty hunter and investor. I don't think so. Some bounty campains give me real money. You can not choose real projects does mean anyone else can not.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
August 03, 2018, 10:21:57 AM

Those people will flip the tokens as soon as they get them, and it's usually much less people than it looks like due to multi-account.

If I had a coin I would never ever distribute part of the tokens towards bounties; I'd see that as a kick in the nuts to legit ICO participants.

Bounties is not stupid in the first place the hunters are doing their jobs to get paid. For signature campaigns even if the quality of the post is too low that does not mean that the ICO will not be gaining awareness from additional users and likewise for twitter campaigns even multi account people as long as they do their job the ICO eventually also will get their result.
Besides, I don't think it's stupid like you think. Bounty can be effective if the developer will improve their performance when it comes from earning money from gifts. Gifts can be a good source of income and have the potential to become popular. I hope this will be safer.
Activity: 123
August 03, 2018, 09:57:21 PM
Of course, but think about the publicity they do and the marketing that is achieved with these bounties, it is not always 2% and it is true that many times the token is sold on the exchange, but that is usually when the token did not have much future to start with and the bounty hunters didn't believe in the project.
Activity: 749
Merit: 13
August 03, 2018, 09:52:56 PM
Are you sure with the words you say ? a lot of people who even get money from the project bounty that he follow. Bounty is a marketing strategy of the developer and the division of the largest token is to the investor
Activity: 658
Catena X
August 03, 2018, 10:14:41 AM
Probably you are right. But, we can count 2% from the big amount. It can be great also if we know that the ICO is legit. In the last year, I found many with 1% and they were good. But I think that the rules may be some changed by limiting the participants numbers for each campaign. Yeah, higher rank will get higher rewards moreover the legendary. But i can see why it should be.
Activity: 599
August 03, 2018, 10:02:20 AM

Bounties is not stupid in the first place the hunters are doing their jobs to get paid. For signature campaigns even if the quality of the post is too low that does not mean that the ICO will not be gaining awareness from additional users and likewise for twitter campaigns even multi account people as long as they do their job the ICO eventually also will get their result.
Activity: 227
Merit: 3
August 03, 2018, 10:01:31 AM

Suppose you aren't one of them, but I think you are with the same both. There's no perfect or no perfect in this forum. We have our own secrets and strategies to do so. The problem we made the forum more shit and spams same with dumping the the price once bounty hunters received the reward. Better luck next time.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
August 03, 2018, 09:58:24 AM

Wow this is sounds so arrogant.
Placing ICO banner in people post is really good for promoting their ICO even the post is trash. The point of bounty (signature) is how people see the ads.
and also, you're using a banner for signature campaign also.. hm..
Activity: 46
August 03, 2018, 09:58:16 AM
some friends of mine are doing bounty programs from 2 or 3 accounts...like a part time job...everyday they post 3-4 post for every ico bounty program...and they also do bountys for 40 ICOs in the same time...whenever some of the projects get into a exchange,they sell it imediatly...
i belive also that it s harsh for ico investors but i think also that 2% does nt mean nothing
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1022
August 03, 2018, 09:57:00 AM
What for them is 2% of coins? They do not pay us for this Bitcoin or Etherium. They do not mind giving us their own coins.
Activity: 294
August 03, 2018, 09:52:46 AM
I think 2% of the money allocated to the bounty might be a reasonable amount. In General, the good of the bounty is. First, it raises the hype about the project and it does not matter what quality the content comes. Secondly, it is necessary to create liquidity on the exchange after the token is issued. In this case, it is even useful for bounty participants to sell their tokens
Activity: 87
August 03, 2018, 09:52:08 AM
And as it was said earlier, it make the crypto "world' more known buy new users. New user don't want to invest money directly !
Activity: 87
August 03, 2018, 09:49:43 AM
Some people can believe in a project, but they haven't enough BTC/ETH for take part in project, bounty is the solution. Moreover i think it's a good solution for advertising in crypto world. A project (crypto or not) need communication advertising !
Activity: 138
August 03, 2018, 09:48:31 AM
i think bounties are not stupid because how can we earn free tokens in crypto and i think there would be less people know's what is crypto.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
August 03, 2018, 09:44:52 AM
For my own opinion, not all bounties are stupid. Maybe you haved wrong timing abount picking bounty campaigns. I think some individuals says that bounties are stupid it is because they don't received any payments of the bounties they have joining due to unsuccessful project.
I do not understand the position of the author of this topic, why is the bounty this stupid or why bounty are stupid? Today, the bounty is the most profitable business for developers and for bounty hunters who want to earn money, it seems to me that such a friendship should last a long time.
Pages:
Jump to: