Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounties are STUPID - page 32. (Read 4894 times)

Activity: 129
Merit: 0
August 03, 2018, 03:21:14 AM
I do not agree very much with this situation. In recent times the bounty qualities have fallen too but they have successful bounty on the row. If you do some research, you might find it.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"
August 03, 2018, 03:17:52 AM
What's the point in distributing 2% towards bounties??

Those people will flip the tokens as soon as they get them, and it's usually much less people than it looks like due to multi-account.

Also the quality of the post is very low even for hero and "legendary" members.

If I had a coin I would never ever distribute part of the tokens towards bounties; I'd see that as a kick in the nuts to legit ICO participants.
So what is the way you use to marketing your ICO? use Google Ads or Facebook Ads? You must pay real money by that way,  but if you pay via tokens of your ICO you will lose nothing if your ICO unsuccess.
yes we all know some of ICO's that can't reach money and bounty hunters didn't get money for their effort. This is very risky business I mean bounty. You should be careful when you're joining some ICO. Anyway it's very beneficial for developers. You don't need to pay real money and after successful ICO most of bounty hunters will sell their tokens and developers can buy it with discount. Anyway this is win-win situation for developers, but not for bounty hunters and investors.

Those bounty hunters had their own purpose why they had joined in an ICO signature bounty campaign for the reason is to earn profit. For some bounty hunters that are really not in need of money, their token reward will be a sort of investment for them and try to observe how it goes before deciding whether they sell it or continue with the investment.
You're right! I do the same. I mean for me this is kind of investing and really believe to the future of blockchain technology and we ae in the beginning of that way. ICO part of this blockcnain revolution and now we have "wild wild west" stage, but even now participants try to fight again scam. Every day we see more and more rating sites and other information about that. Hope soon scam will be excluded.
Activity: 486
Merit: 101
August 01, 2018, 04:28:03 AM
With as many ICO as you can still make your self known? Bounty is a very good way to attract investors. There are companies that do not immediately give out tokens earned on the bounty. This is a very good solution to the problem of the fact that immediately merge the course.

The best solution against stalling the course is to pay bounty hunters in the Ethereums or Bitcoins. But it's much more expensive than paying with your own tokens.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
August 01, 2018, 01:42:08 AM
I think they can be very effective for promotion as an Air Drop situation. If the team doesn’t have a lot of money then it helps in terms of promotion in exchange for the coin and its potential. It also helps in building a community that cares for each other.

But I guess for bigger projects it’s not all that important.
Activity: 91
August 01, 2018, 01:38:57 AM
With as many ICO as you can still make your self known? Bounty is a very good way to attract investors. There are companies that do not immediately give out tokens earned on the bounty. This is a very good solution to the problem of the fact that immediately merge the course.
Activity: 210
August 01, 2018, 01:11:00 AM
For developers, bounty is a great way to advertise for "free"! Distributing tokens bounty hunters is like distributing air, if there are adequate people among the bounties, they will not sell tokens immediately, they will wait for development of the campaign and price increase.
So bounty is not stupidity, it's kind of earnings of a huge number of people.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
August 01, 2018, 12:19:15 AM
I also find it ironic that someone saying bounty campaigns are stupid is also wearing a signature. I hope that the poster is not participating in a signature campaign.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
August 01, 2018, 12:16:38 AM

Those people will flip the tokens as soon as they get them, and it's usually much less people than it looks like due to multi-account.

If I had a coin I would never ever distribute part of the tokens towards bounties; I'd see that as a kick in the nuts to legit ICO participants.

It seems that you hate bounty specially signature campaigns but you are wearing a signature so how will you define your hate for that? Bounty campaigns still exist until this day because it was proven to help the ICOs in which they are not oblige to give the rewards if the ICO is not success but if they will just rely on FB and other advertising companies then win or loss of course they will oblige to pay first before the services.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
August 01, 2018, 12:15:36 AM

You made a valid point. Bounty campaigns for me are like the "word of mouth" type of advertising. Not only the cheapest but it is an effective form of promoting products of projects. If not bounty, what is the better option for you?
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
August 01, 2018, 12:06:55 AM
In my own opinion, bounties are actually a great way to help the company to spread their exposure in different kinds of media.
Activity: 140
July 31, 2018, 01:10:16 PM
I don't think that the bounties are stupid. Hunters are trying to sell their received tokens with the current market condition and other reason is they are not sure about the project. They may think that they will lose everything if the project is dead.
Activity: 486
July 31, 2018, 01:00:20 PM

Nobody prevents developers from paying bonuses to members of the bounty campaigns in the ETH or BTC. But after paying their rewards with their tokens, they do not spend anything out of their own pocket, for them tokens are worthless.
Activity: 537
Merit: 12
July 31, 2018, 12:39:21 PM
12% is the average figure for any advertising campaign conducted in the 21st century, and this is even less then in 20th century, when advertising companies threw 30% of all profits. So 2% allocated in to campaign is very small investment in to advertisement, I think.
If these 2% will give the same effect as the 12% of the advertising campaign, as you indicated. I think the effectiveness of these types of promotion is different. Bounty is chosen because of lack of funds for advertising campaign.
Activity: 322
July 31, 2018, 09:40:30 AM

Your problem exists long time ago because almost all ICO’s host bounty campaigns to attract investors becaiuse of it’s cheap price for advertising their program or project. Bounty hunters are not the actual problem but it’s the ICO choice to handle some campaign for their promotion. Bounty hunters are big help to promote the bounty project and these people are dedicated to their work and they deserve that 2% that you are trying to take away from them.
Activity: 237
Merit: 10
July 31, 2018, 09:39:53 AM
12% is the average figure for any advertising campaign conducted in the 21st century, and this is even less then in 20th century, when advertising companies threw 30% of all profits. So 2% allocated in to campaign is very small investment in to advertisement, I think.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
July 31, 2018, 09:24:30 AM

it's part of the advertising to market the project, because it's always been there before, so it's perfectly legitimate to me, and that's only 1 or 2% is given, so it does not really matter for the token price or the project coin, and if problematic at least a few days when coins / tokens are awarded to the bounty hunters
Activity: 241
July 31, 2018, 09:20:13 AM
New ICO projects do bounties because of free marketing purposes. Usually less than or equal to 2% of sold tokens allocate to the bounty campaigns. I also engage with bounty campaigns and earn some money without any risk if they are not scam projects.
Activity: 88
July 31, 2018, 09:13:13 AM
This is probably a competition between competitors in the same competition to receive as many rewards as possible. But if you do not want to hold a contest to promote your project, you will have to spend a lot of money to promote your project in the old format.
In addition to that, the bounty campaign also gives the project a real community instead of a deserted sky
Activity: 112
July 31, 2018, 09:12:54 AM
This is a very risky business, I mean a gift. You have to be careful when joining some ICO. Anyway it's very profitable for developers. You do not have to pay real money and after the success of ICO, most of the prize hunters will sell their tokens and developers can buy them at a discount. After all this is a win-win situation for developers, but not for reward hunters and investors.
Activity: 364
Merit: 18
July 31, 2018, 09:09:08 AM
Bounty programs are use to reach out and promote the ico project all over the world. Those bounty hunters have a big role on an ico project they are the fast way and cheapest way of spreading the word of an ico projects so dont under estimate bounty hunters and dont say stupid to them. I do bounty huntings too but i see to it that all my post are not shit and spam post and i dont sell my reward tokens from my bounty campaigns because i only choose quality projects over quantity.
Pages:
Jump to: