Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounties rules and regulations - page 12. (Read 1967 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 11
July 09, 2019, 07:34:15 AM
I agree, Bounty managers has the right to change rules, unless stated on the bounty rules in fact when the team decided to change rules especially for KYC and all that stuff, it might be okay because it is one of the requirements nowadays in order to find those spam accounts, which is proliferating nowadays.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
July 09, 2019, 07:28:55 AM
Honestly im not a dumb like others do! I'm always read the "terms and condition" everytime im join any projects wethere its a bounty or ICO participation. But sometimes some of the rules written on it are "too harsh and infavor to me so i couldnt agree, Then its very simple "I never join that bounty no more further discussion" as long as all are written with transparency and honesty its not the problem. and if you feel that the terms and condition or rules are not good for you! Dont Joined in that campaign. No one can force you.
Activity: 756
Merit: 14
July 09, 2019, 06:16:15 AM
Very correct, some hunters don't bother with rules they just quickly join the bounty and wait for payouts ,in every bounties rules should always comes first before anything else
Activity: 238
Merit: 5
simply getting the job done
July 09, 2019, 06:06:31 AM
I feel the rules are normal. When we find ourselves fit, we can participate, the managers will be able to change the rules, but it has little effect on the bounty hunters who have joined before. Just it's not scam, all is not a problem.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
July 09, 2019, 05:26:27 AM
'THE BOUNTY MANAGER HAS THE RIGHT TO CHANGE RULES AT ANY TIME'

When that words are present, there is no need to complain if read that and still choose to join the campaign.
If there's a campaign like that but not manage by a reputable bounty manager, honestly I would not join, but if the project is has a good potential then I may consider. Bounty just have a simple rules but I'm sure if the project were able to raise a decent amount especially if the hit their hard cap, they would sure not reduce the bounty, they may even increase it, however, the trend does not say so as bounty nowadays are not as good as in the past.
Activity: 932
Merit: 100
arcs-chain.com
July 09, 2019, 05:09:18 AM
Most people will read the rules, and also understand that the bounty manager has the right to decide the changes in the bounty campaign, but those decisions should also mention the benefits of the bounty hunters, for example. like when the bounty campaign ends you reduce the majority of the reward, then use the rule to justify it, that's ridiculous.
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 5
July 09, 2019, 05:12:25 AM
Before you start complaining that bounty managers change bounty rules after bounty ended or KYC was later implemented do you read the bounty rules and regulations?

Many bounties have already says it all in their rules and regulations that 'THE BOUNTY MANAGER HAS THE RIGHT TO CHANGE RULES AT ANY TIME' when you see something like that always know that anything can happen ,the one way to avoid this is if there is no such rules on the bounty thread.

Bounty hunters still find it very hard to read,they care less about rules and go for the good looking bounty allocation, please have patience and go through rules and regulations ,most times its not always the bounty managers fault.
I always try my possible best to read any bounty rules and regulations before joining.  I read them because I want to be sure that it is something I can abide.  I have made mistakes before by not reading the rules and it has hurt me so I don't make such mistakes again.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
July 09, 2019, 04:56:24 AM
Before you start complaining that bounty managers change bounty rules after bounty ended or KYC was later implemented do you read the bounty rules and regulations?

Many bounties have already says it all in their rules and regulations that 'THE BOUNTY MANAGER HAS THE RIGHT TO CHANGE RULES AT ANY TIME' when you see something like that always know that anything can happen ,the one way to avoid this is if there is no such rules on the bounty thread.

Bounty hunters still find it very hard to read,they care less about rules and go for the good looking bounty allocation, please have patience and go through rules and regulations ,most times its not always the bounty managers fault.
that's the main problem because those who are creating complain about that didn't even wanna read about there was a rules if the team or manager have right to change or put the new rules anytime. They should be careful to read whole of thread properly.
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
July 09, 2019, 04:55:36 AM

that is very correct.  There has been many posts recently on the forum and some hunters complaining about rules change etc. If they have read the bounty rules in the begining, they will not be blaming anyone about the rules change
Activity: 574
Merit: 14
July 09, 2019, 04:45:48 AM
Rules are subject to change as the bounty manager deem fit, you cannot hold them accountable since they are the ones that make and enforce the rules, my approach is to go with managers that have been honest and fair in theor management of their bounties.
Activity: 980
Merit: 132
July 09, 2019, 04:34:18 AM

Not the fact that many companies on the bounty follow these canons. Since the text can always be edited. I had a situation when a kyc was introduced at the end of the company, and I took a screenshot and sent it to the team. To which I was told that this is a necessary measure to combat bots. Earnings in the bounty is based only on trust.
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
July 09, 2019, 02:21:15 AM

Pages:
Jump to: