Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounties rules and regulations - page 8. (Read 1967 times)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
July 17, 2019, 12:44:07 PM
Before you start complaining that bounty managers change bounty rules after bounty ended or KYC was later implemented do you read the bounty rules and regulations?

Many bounties have already says it all in their rules and regulations that 'THE BOUNTY MANAGER HAS THE RIGHT TO CHANGE RULES AT ANY TIME' when you see something like that always know that anything can happen ,the one way to avoid this is if there is no such rules on the bounty thread.

Bounty hunters still find it very hard to read,they care less about rules and go for the good looking bounty allocation, please have patience and go through rules and regulations ,most times its not always the bounty managers fault.
You are right but the clause of changing the rule anytime looks scamming, It is a way of manipulating the bounty in the favour of the team in most cases this clause is used to reduce bounty allocation and introduction of kyc.
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
July 11, 2019, 03:15:10 PM
Before you start complaining that bounty managers change bounty rules after bounty ended or KYC was later implemented do you read the bounty rules and regulations?

Many bounties have already says it all in their rules and regulations that 'THE BOUNTY MANAGER HAS THE RIGHT TO CHANGE RULES AT ANY TIME' when you see something like that always know that anything can happen ,the one way to avoid this is if there is no such rules on the bounty thread.

Bounty hunters still find it very hard to read,they care less about rules and go for the good looking bounty allocation, please have patience and go through rules and regulations ,most times its not always the bounty managers fault.

It is always been clearly stated in almost every bounty thread that the BM has the right to change rule at anytime but like you said, bounty hunters find it very hard to read rules, they just start doing the campaigns without reading the rules very well
You are right Bowl movement can change the rules, I know I am using bounty hunting so I am using their forum I will have to use their rules those who does not follow the rules and want to get success so it is totally not fair, if anyone wants to earn from bounty and signature campaign they should read all the rules properly them get in the market to have profit.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
July 17, 2019, 12:39:07 PM
its very good I complain not about the bounty manager but about the pool of the bounty. There are many bounties that have done so, and you know that is not a rule that they can change
Activity: 269
Merit: 11
July 17, 2019, 12:35:30 PM
for regulatory issues I have never experienced anything that is troublesome, because most of the rules that I often encounter are only kyc and usually there is no problem if I do the payment will be given 100%, but for the problem how many estimates can it be out of agreement because I know that BM only runs his job to manage the bounty
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
July 17, 2019, 08:10:04 AM
Bounty hunters has the habbot of reading all the terms and conditions for each of the different bounty campaigns but sometimes the rules are  intentionally to reduce token supply for bounty or different gimmicks so that they end up not paying the bounty hunters for the reason that they do not follow the certain rules.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
July 11, 2019, 08:58:21 AM
Indeed, many people do not care about the main rules or General rules that always exist in every bounty. Actually, all that has been explained by the manager and of course if you have read, surely you already understand. So the bounty manager and participants work together to promote the project and we should always support the manager for that.
Activity: 402
Merit: 4
July 17, 2019, 03:18:51 AM
yeah, it is truly written that "bounty rules are subjected to change", the truth still remains that it will be unfair on the path of a bounty hunter who initial  met the requirement, then suddenly you change the rules, that means all his times and effort is wasted. 
Activity: 868
Merit: 185
Roobet supporter and player!
July 12, 2019, 05:57:41 PM

We don't complain about that anymore since we can't do anything than to follow the rules? I will ask you, what a bounty hunter suppose to do if BM changes the rules? Of course, you will follow even you don't want. Just like putting KYC at the end of campaign. But the thing is, they change rules in order to delay the release of payment. In addition, they just changing the pool because others want to deceive hunters. After all, its unfair payment for those people who work hard for the project to succeed.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 252
July 11, 2019, 04:52:23 AM
I wouldn't join any future bounties that will lock the coins for a long period. Some projects just collect the money from the ICO then run off while the coins are locked.
it's a bad experience buddy. if everything is in the plan of the developer to lock the coins from the bounty hunter then it doesn't matter because all depends on whether we want to join or not. but if such rules are added and suddenly at the end of the campaign it must be very painful.
It is indeed the case for every participant to join the bounty or not. like now there are many bounties and everyone is free to choose their bounty. rules do make us selective in elections
There's a free options where you can join bounties that All around you needed to be selective incase you are not willing to provide additional information, but as mentioned by OP the manager have the right to change anything after or while the campaign is ongoing, you have no other choice but to comply if you wanted to receive your expected rewards.
Activity: 798
Merit: 14
July 12, 2019, 05:49:49 PM
. Most times it's bounty and ICOs turn out that brings this change I encourage every hunter to always read the terms and conditions before joining any campaign. Even if the manager didn't outline such rules, the campaign can still be changed as deemed fit.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
July 12, 2019, 05:25:06 PM
I know how very annoying and frustrating it is to promote a project for months and having a bounty manager specifying bounty requires no KYC and at the end of the bounty you hear KYC before distribution. Honestly this is very bad on behalf of most bounty managers but they are not to be blamed because most times it is stated clearly that bounty rules and subject to change.
Activity: 566
July 11, 2019, 07:31:46 PM

It is true that most bounty managers state explicitly that bounty rules might change in the course or after the bounty which is well understood. But I believe issues concerning kyc is an important information which should 've been disclosed from the outset. Besides bounty managers might have the known about it but deciced to hold the information till the end of the campaign.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
July 11, 2019, 07:18:39 PM
I think we should learn to treat others just like you want to be treated. I wished those bounty managers who engage in such act, to assume themselves to be in such situation.
Some bounty hunters would have prepared their mind towards the already said rule. If now changed, they might not be able to meet up with the requirements, thereby loosing their rewards.
Activity: 378
July 11, 2019, 04:37:14 PM
Well said, that has always been the issue with bounty hunters, some ignore reading bounty rules before starting and that has really made most work in vain promoting certain projects. As a bounty hunter, the rules of a bounty campaign is very important than the stakes allocation, ignoring the rules can prevent you from getting the stakes allocated. Rules and regulation first plus the real work will get you through successfully and prevent you from blaming bounty managers.
Activity: 555
Merit: 12
July 11, 2019, 10:27:53 AM

It is always been clearly stated in almost every bounty thread that the BM has the right to change rule at anytime but like you said, bounty hunters find it very hard to read rules, they just start doing the campaigns without reading the rules very well
Activity: 686
Merit: 255
July 11, 2019, 02:49:01 AM

I have never complained about work as a bounty hunter. Since the bounty project requires KYC, I always look at the overall bounty project rules. When the manager bounties changes the rules, it's the right manager and I don't blame the bounty manager.
I think this is a different perspective, some people only criticize the rules made especially those that require KYC not to individuals like the manager's bounty because I'm sure they only make campaigns according to the orders of the project owner.
Activity: 616
Merit: 2
July 11, 2019, 09:53:20 AM
Many managers state it clear that the rules are subject to change while some will not state it but in the long run the will come up with a rule that is rigid which must bounty hunters will not be able to meet. I remembered a bounty that stated from the beginning that there will be no KYC or its like; but later on, they came up with an exchange registration and KYC. Most of us did not get our because we failed the exchange KYC.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 505
July 11, 2019, 02:55:03 AM
I wouldn't join any future bounties that will lock the coins for a long period. Some projects just collect the money from the ICO then run off while the coins are locked.
it's a bad experience buddy. if everything is in the plan of the developer to lock the coins from the bounty hunter then it doesn't matter because all depends on whether we want to join or not. but if such rules are added and suddenly at the end of the campaign it must be very painful.
It is indeed the case for every participant to join the bounty or not. like now there are many bounties and everyone is free to choose their bounty. rules do make us selective in elections
Activity: 476
Merit: 22
July 11, 2019, 09:45:28 AM
I can bodily say that 90% of bounty projects have same rules that 'they can adjust at any time ' unless you find yourself a trustworthy bounty managers that don't go back on their words
Activity: 658
Catena X
July 11, 2019, 09:04:31 AM
'THE BOUNTY MANAGER HAS THE RIGHT TO CHANGE RULES AT ANY TIME'

Almost all bounty managers will always have this statement on their bounty thread and many other rules and regulations. That is why if we so mind with the rules and regulation, simply don't get in participation on the bounty. But if you agree with the statement, someday, when the rules or regulation sare changed, we may not be able to complain. This is the risks, but of course, all changes will need considerations.
Pages:
Jump to: