Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounties rules and regulations - page 4. (Read 1967 times)

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564
July 21, 2019, 05:28:07 PM
Let us be honest here. Some bounty hunters don't really read the rules and regulations of every bounty. What they read is the mechanics (sometimes not) and the bounty percentage/stakes. Then they are the one who always complain when some of their stakes were not counted even of there are remarks on the spreadsheet that warns them from doing so. I don't know if they don't understand english or they are not capable to really understand the rules and regulation. Bounty rules were changed when some incidents tend to happen that may affect the whole bounty or the project team/developers requested it.
Activity: 924
Merit: 100
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
July 20, 2019, 04:38:36 AM
Before you start complaining that bounty managers change bounty rules after bounty ended or KYC was later implemented do you read the bounty rules and regulations?

Many bounties have already says it all in their rules and regulations that 'THE BOUNTY MANAGER HAS THE RIGHT TO CHANGE RULES AT ANY TIME' when you see something like that always know that anything can happen ,the one way to avoid this is if there is no such rules on the bounty thread.

Bounty hunters still find it very hard to read,they care less about rules and go for the good looking bounty allocation, please have patience and go through rules and regulations ,most times its not always the bounty managers fault.

Sometimes there are changes due to the request of the developer team, but usually the bounty manager always requests KYC at the start of the campaign. This is intended so that when there is a change, bounty hunters can prepare documents. I think the Bounty manager has the right to change the rules and if we don't cheat, I think we will be ready for KYC
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
July 20, 2019, 04:01:13 AM
Not all regulations are carried out by a Bounty Manager, for example regarding KYC regulations. this is indeed a regulation requested by the project owner. if this regulation changes when the campaign is over, a Bounty Manager will be forced to change the rules at that time.
So,, it is expected for all campaign participants to always read and follow the news about the campaign that was followed.
Activity: 405
Merit: 250
July 19, 2019, 04:26:27 AM
For me, there is no problem if there are changes to the rules on the bounty. The important thing is that they give notice to bounty participants so they know it, such as PM or give a Massage PIN to the telegram group

For example, some bounties specify that the token will be distributed 1 month after the bounty ends. However, I know many bounties have delayed distribution for months, or change the way to receive tokens without notifying them in the topic bounty
Activity: 2324
Merit: 263
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
July 20, 2019, 03:47:31 AM
The rule is number one, learn and read the rules one by one if indeed the gift manager wants to change the rules must be notified in the project thread, remember managers have the right to change the project thread to support the progress of the project. so build good communication to facilitate collaboration between bounty hunters and managers.
Agree, the manager does have the right to change the rules of the gifts he holds, but what many gift participants like is that managers who update information are always fast and on time, because that is also a good performance for a manager and can encourage participants participating in the gift program held by the manager.

Activity: 868
Merit: 106
July 20, 2019, 12:24:47 AM
The rule is number one, learn and read the rules one by one if indeed the gift manager wants to change the rules must be notified in the project thread, remember managers have the right to change the project thread to support the progress of the project. so build good communication to facilitate collaboration between bounty hunters and managers.
Activity: 574
Merit: 18
Making Smart Money Work
July 19, 2019, 11:49:26 PM
Some bounty projects already made mention of adjusting rules at anytime if possible, if you have that at the back of your mind already you shouldn't be surprised when they change the rules
Activity: 1582
Merit: 333
July 19, 2019, 10:06:46 PM
if the rule say "THE BOUNTY MANAGER HAS THE RIGHT TO CHANGE RULES AT ANY TIME" i will leave it and try to find another project, but if manager is professional and the project i think so potential i will consider joining with take the risk
yes right, the manager will change the rules in the middle of the campaign or at the end of the campaign. and the rules usually harm the bounty hunter.
I don't like the change. looks unprofessional.
if there is point mentioned in bounty thread like that, we have to anticipate some rules that will changes in the middle or end of bounty.but usually they just change about KYC for bounty distribution.don't forget to read rules carefully about wallet changes.some bounty hunter complain it when they want to changes wallet address.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 21
July 19, 2019, 09:59:32 PM
Yeah! It is a very undeserving rules to be included in the bounty campaign which is given some bad project owners and bm to exploit hunters as they please, because of this very cunning rules many hunters have suffered in campaigns and ended up not getting the reward they worked for, rules can be changed anytime and hunters can't do shit about it.

With this rules bm/project owners can even decided not to pay hunters, afterall they reserve the right to change rules of campaign at anytime Undecided
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
July 19, 2019, 03:44:58 AM
Sometimes the later changes puts hunters out of their earnings and efforts over months. If the managers can state their rules especially that if kyc at the beginning of the campaign it will go a long way helping the hunters decide if they really want to join.
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
July 19, 2019, 09:19:33 PM
Rules are rules and it is often seen in telegram pages where bounty hunters complain a lot. Sometimes it is clear that the bounty participant lacks information all because the participant failed to read the stated rules. Bounty hunters must endeavor to read the general rules of the bounty program in order to ascertain whether they fit that program or not in order not to waste time on a particular project for months.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
July 19, 2019, 07:28:12 PM
Your words are words of fact, it is good to always read through any bounty, to know the  do's and Don't 's. Make sure to follow instruction, by so doing, you will be on a clear standing.
Usually we have followed the instructions that were put in place and everything is clear. But usually they change at the end of the campaign or even close to distribution as mandatory bounty hunters do KYC. that's our anxiety that often happens.
Activity: 526
markaccy.io
July 19, 2019, 07:15:46 PM
if the rule say "THE BOUNTY MANAGER HAS THE RIGHT TO CHANGE RULES AT ANY TIME" i will leave it and try to find another project, but if manager is professional and the project i think so potential i will consider joining with take the risk
yes right, the manager will change the rules in the middle of the campaign or at the end of the campaign. and the rules usually harm the bounty hunter.
I don't like the change. looks unprofessional.
Activity: 491
July 19, 2019, 05:29:50 PM
Your words are words of fact, it is good to always read through any bounty, to know the  do's and Don't 's. Make sure to follow instruction, by so doing, you will be on a clear standing.
Activity: 1435
Merit: 250
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
July 19, 2019, 02:34:41 AM
Rules are made when managers clarify the thread we have read, but as you say that the regulation can change at any time because many teams from several projects ask KYC at the end of the campaign to distribute tokens so that whatever our rules must be examined so that there is no hatred towards manager when the manager suddenly gives new rules.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
July 19, 2019, 12:21:17 PM
To my regret, the phrase TS speaks about gives the bounty manager or members of the development team the right to change any rule in the bounty campaign at their discretion. The only thing left to bounty hunters is to write angry messages in ANN of the project. And even that will do it only units.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
July 19, 2019, 12:14:52 PM
Yea you are correct, some of them go as far as saying that they can decide to change allocation later and whenever I see this in a bounty, I do not like participating in it unless it's a bounty manager I like working with.
Activity: 899
Merit: 101
July 19, 2019, 11:59:13 AM
I like stable managers who don't change the rules. There are such. I try to work on their projects. But I know what to expect. And ostolnye can be fraudsters. Let's say to boil our passport details.
As a person who participates in the bounty campaign, we ourselves must be able to find a project that is really good to follow. don't get it wrong and our personal data is used by those bounty managers
analisys also needed when we choosing bounty campaign.we should not work in every bounty campaign , if we did it it has high possibility most of them ony take our energy and time.meanwhile we got nothing.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
July 19, 2019, 11:27:53 AM
I think you have a good point. We need to learn to stop blaiming others because it is not solely their fault. We do have our part when joining bounties. We need to understand that we have the responsibility to read the rules and regulation when we join any bounties or any campaign so everything will be clear before we start a certain project.
The right thing to do is always do your own research in every specific things that you'll going to participate, there's no need blaming anyone if you are fully aware in what you are doing and you think it's the right thing for you, blaming games will not help you to earned it will only lead you to more stress and not to realize the right thing to do and to move forward and forget about things which keeping you to point fingers to anyone.
Activity: 546
simply getting the job done
July 19, 2019, 10:15:35 AM
I think you have a good point. We need to learn to stop blaiming others because it is not solely their fault.
when they are not wrong they are indeed not worthy of blame. but if the mistake is indeed on them or whoever it is, then they must be blamed.
learned in the case of the ubiatar project, the manager of the team itself and they cut the allocation very sadly after the campaign was over. even though they have the right to change that, but it makes and proves to us. that developers who do not apply fairly to their bounty participants deserve to be blamed.
Pages:
Jump to: