Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounties rules and regulations - page 7. (Read 1967 times)

copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
July 18, 2019, 05:26:58 PM
That's true though. It is always stated on the bounty thread rules and regulations that managers can change the rules at any time, so let's endeavor to read through the thread to avoid unnecessary complain after.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 651
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
July 17, 2019, 11:27:21 AM
In fact, everyone always reads this line and, obviously, agrees with it if they take part in the bounty company. By the way, to change the rules on the go, the preregative is not the manager, but the project developers.
Activity: 736
Merit: 11
July 18, 2019, 05:16:04 PM
there is nothing wrong if we agree that gift managers are not good at managing projects, many scam projects they manage. However, fully we cannot blame them because all this happened on the basis of our own choosing, isn't that right? this is an important lesson for all of us to be more careful about the ico project
Activity: 1246
Merit: 103
July 18, 2019, 05:12:26 PM
Before you start complaining that bounty managers change bounty rules after bounty ended or KYC was later implemented do you read the bounty rules and regulations?

Many bounties have already says it all in their rules and regulations that 'THE BOUNTY MANAGER HAS THE RIGHT TO CHANGE RULES AT ANY TIME' when you see something like that always know that anything can happen ,the one way to avoid this is if there is no such rules on the bounty thread.

Bounty hunters still find it very hard to read,they care less about rules and go for the good looking bounty allocation, please have patience and go through rules and regulations ,most times its not always the bounty managers fault.

I really agree with your opinion ... many of the bounty hunters are lazy to read the rules that have been made by the manager bounty ... but the bounty participants often blame the bounty manager when there are changes to the rules in the future before the project is completed ... even though we know that the bounty manager is not part of the project team ... and when the rule changes are made by the bounty manager then that is a request from the project team such as to complete the KYC at the end of the project ..
Activity: 1764
Merit: 10
July 17, 2019, 03:48:42 AM
Actually, it’s written almost in every bounty topic that the bounty manager or the company itself can change the rules, this is done specifically to throw bounty hunters. Can you imagine if at the end of each bounty, companies will change the rules and will reduce the bounty pool in ten or hundreds of times, then you will receive 1-5$ from every bounty.
Activity: 238
Merit: 12
send & receive money instantly,with no hidden cost
July 18, 2019, 05:04:23 PM
Many bounty hunters are found of this habit mainly because they refuse to read bounty rules and regulations and at the long round blame bounty managers  for adding new rules at the end of the bounty campaign. Bounty managers are not to be blamed for this because they do mostly state in their bounty rules that the bounty rules are subject to change and if in case the change comes, whats new to that?, nothing but new if you refuse to read bounty rules as a hunter.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
July 17, 2019, 03:38:21 AM
yeah, it is truly written that "bounty rules are subjected to change", the truth still remains that it will be unfair on the path of a bounty hunter who initial  met the requirement, then suddenly you change the rules, that means all his times and effort is wasted. 
such risks should be included in your risk management. all people have a long time known that the bounty hunters suffering from some cheating of management. just get ready for it and don't cry
Activity: 360
Merit: 251
July 18, 2019, 04:59:25 PM
Before you start complaining that bounty managers change bounty rules after bounty ended or KYC was later implemented do you read the bounty rules and regulations?

Many bounties have already says it all in their rules and regulations that 'THE BOUNTY MANAGER HAS THE RIGHT TO CHANGE RULES AT ANY TIME' when you see something like that always know that anything can happen ,the one way to avoid this is if there is no such rules on the bounty thread.

Bounty hunters still find it very hard to read,they care less about rules and go for the good looking bounty allocation, please have patience and go through rules and regulations ,most times its not always the bounty managers fault.

Lol

Have you ever read the terms and conditions on things you have bought and the services you use? They say these things to protect themselves. Do you know what you are agreeing to when you install software?
Do your self a favour and go read a few. The stuff we "agree" to is stupid.

So I should not own a cellphone or various other things because of the "terms"

You also basically making an excuse for managers.
Activity: 994
Merit: 105
July 17, 2019, 03:27:18 AM

Thats the common problem for every bounty hunter is to read the rules and regulation on the bounty campaign. Thats why in the end of campaign many bounty hunters complain why they dont have stakes because simple rules they cant read up. Of course its a problem for every bounty manager and to delay the time of distribution because of this people.
Activity: 195
Merit: 10
July 18, 2019, 04:41:14 PM
Most of the time they add that rule to the bounty page for their good. But any time they can edit the page when they needed. that's why we need to choose bounty managers wisely. In my opinion bounty campaigns running on trust.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
July 18, 2019, 03:04:39 PM
Of course I do, but I complain not about the bounty manager but about the pool of the bounty. There are many bounties that have done so, and you know that is not a rule that they can change
Recently, it is no longer an accident, but rather the rule, when not only the basic rules for generosity change, but also the main pool for the bounty company.  And it is regrettable that these changes are voiced by the team only after the completion of the campaign of Bounty.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
July 18, 2019, 02:13:43 PM
Of course I do, but I complain not about the bounty manager but about the pool of the bounty. There are many bounties that have done so, and you know that is not a rule that they can change
Activity: 966
Merit: 254
July 18, 2019, 12:42:21 PM
Today I wanted to do Crypto.com BG50 promotion and they suddenly changed the rules from buying crypto to staking crypto (500USD value) for 6 monhts.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
July 18, 2019, 12:40:00 PM
Yes, indeed most hunters do not see the rules of the bounty, they are always looking for large allocations and are not obedient to the rules, but many of the regulation managers do not match what the forum wrote, for example 1 person in an article but when viewed in a spreadsheet 1 person 5 articles received all when it was not according to the rules.
Activity: 882
Merit: 100
July 12, 2019, 03:58:36 PM
You should not fall for cancellation bounty managers. In most cases, the rules that are introduced later are absurd. Managers specifically do not want to introduce these rules in the announcement to the bounty company.
Activity: 807
Merit: 251
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
July 18, 2019, 12:33:24 PM
We understand that rules and this should not be taken overboard by bounty managers, the rules when changed should be one that will be one that shows some lackluster, We understand that things could change but it should be well explained and make hunters understand why and not outright imposition, We are not beggers
Yes, I also think that the rules can be changed, but in order to change the rules, everything must be reasoned and not just as a fact
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
July 11, 2019, 07:47:20 PM

It is true that most bounty managers state explicitly that bounty rules might change in the course or after the bounty which is well understood. But I believe issues concerning kyc is an important information which should 've been disclosed from the outset. Besides bounty managers might have the known about it but deciced to hold the information till the end of the campaign.
Well i agree on that, because there are do many bounty hunters that abuses the campaign by using an alt acount that is really strictly prohibited from the start. So every bounty hunters needs to use only one account to be pair to others. I believe that kyc is really a great way to solve those problem.
copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
July 18, 2019, 12:17:33 PM
We understand that rules and this should not be taken overboard by bounty managers, the rules when changed should be one that will be one that shows some lackluster, We understand that things could change but it should be well explained and make hunters understand why and not outright imposition, We are not beggers
Activity: 1162
Merit: 252
July 18, 2019, 11:47:42 AM
for additional regulatory, in my opinion, it doesn't matter as long as the reward bounty is paid, but for you, if the conditions requested are difficult, such as a passport, I disagree and disagree, also regarding the restriction of bounty allocation if there are additional regulations that are not difficult.
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
July 18, 2019, 11:27:25 AM
I have the same opinion and believe that if any hunter is entering a bounty programme where is stated that the team can change the rules whenever they like, he should follow those rules, even a KYC and not complain about it.
Pages:
Jump to: