Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounties rules and regulations - page 9. (Read 1967 times)

Activity: 396
Merit: 100
July 11, 2019, 07:22:00 AM
I think that bounty hunters are not reading the rules a long time ago and there are very few real hunters who know how to find good projects. Now in this market, there are a lot of newbies who join all campaigns and then write letters with their tears.

There are many participants in bounty used on other smart contracts such as Stellar or EOS but they fill in the form as ETH wallet address  Cheesy
Activity: 700
July 10, 2019, 11:48:34 PM
I wouldn't join any future bounties that will lock the coins for a long period. Some projects just collect the money from the ICO then run off while the coins are locked.
it's a bad experience buddy. if everything is in the plan of the developer to lock the coins from the bounty hunter then it doesn't matter because all depends on whether we want to join or not. but if such rules are added and suddenly at the end of the campaign it must be very painful.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 162
July 11, 2019, 07:07:43 AM
You are right but if we are talking about KYC this should be posted from the start not the end of the campaign, some people don't like KYC it ruins the main purpose of cryptocurrency which is anonymity. Yes, they have the right to change rules but I guess only those basic rules are acceptable, KYC is a major one. I get the idea of having KYC to eliminate bots and fraud, but hello bounty campaigns allocation is sometimes 1 or 2 % only a very little amount and I think it is a bad move from them it will create FUDs to the community.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
July 11, 2019, 06:49:59 AM
Yes they can really change the rules to their advantages they can delay it locked it ask for KYC so far I have not seen a rules where they state that they've changed the rules, and they are not going to rewards bounty hunters, any project that will do that will make the bounty campaign collapse, because some projects could follow that.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 501
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
July 11, 2019, 06:07:24 AM
I think that bounty hunters are not reading the rules a long time ago and there are very few real hunters who know how to find good projects. Now in this market, there are a lot of newbies who join all campaigns and then write letters with their tears.
maybe at the time of the ICO was very difficult to find a good bounty but now IEO is the solution for bounty hunter nothing has been seen until now IEO scam bounty, so the point it's not difficult to find a good bounty at the moment
Activity: 1120
Merit: 101
July 11, 2019, 06:07:07 AM
Yeah, I joined the project because its value will increase later, not when distributed and sell them immediately. Perhaps many times those projects will die and I completely lose the money I earn, but maybe it will be a bounty for my life
you have strong speculation. to keep holding the assets that you get from the bounty even though it can make you get nothing. most tokens from the bounty result go down immediately, and it's hard to get back up. those who succeeded in riding were those who did the project correctly. and that was clearly not in a short time.
Activity: 533
Merit: 250
July 11, 2019, 06:00:15 AM
I wouldn't join any future bounties that will lock the coins for a long period. Some projects just collect the money from the ICO then run off while the coins are locked.
it's a bad experience buddy. if everything is in the plan of the developer to lock the coins from the bounty hunter then it doesn't matter because all depends on whether we want to join or not. but if such rules are added and suddenly at the end of the campaign it must be very painful.

Yeah, I joined the project because its value will increase later, not when distributed and sell them immediately. Perhaps many times those projects will die and I completely lose the money I earn, but maybe it will be a bounty for my life
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
July 11, 2019, 03:03:09 AM
Yes it is true, accordingly if the bounty campaign has the rules which bounty manager has the right to change rules at any time or at the end of campaign, it is their rights and previledges and we can't do nothing about it since it is their rules, however regarding the kyc thingy, it should be clear before the bounty starts so that the participants wont be surprise doing a kyc thing in the long run.
Activity: 658
Merit: 11
CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK
July 11, 2019, 12:36:34 AM
Before you start complaining that bounty managers change bounty rules after bounty ended or KYC was later implemented do you read the bounty rules and regulations?

Many bounties have already says it all in their rules and regulations that 'THE BOUNTY MANAGER HAS THE RIGHT TO CHANGE RULES AT ANY TIME' when you see something like that always know that anything can happen ,the one way to avoid this is if there is no such rules on the bounty thread.

Bounty hunters still find it very hard to read,they care less about rules and go for the good looking bounty allocation, please have patience and go through rules and regulations ,most times its not always the bounty managers fault.
I have never complained about work as a bounty hunter. Since the bounty project requires KYC, I always look at the overall bounty project rules. When the manager bounties changes the rules, it's the right manager and I don't blame the bounty manager.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
July 10, 2019, 11:50:35 PM
Before you start complaining that bounty managers change bounty rules after bounty ended or KYC was later implemented do you read the bounty rules and regulations?

Many bounties have already says it all in their rules and regulations that 'THE BOUNTY MANAGER HAS THE RIGHT TO CHANGE RULES AT ANY TIME' when you see something like that always know that anything can happen ,the one way to avoid this is if there is no such rules on the bounty thread.

Bounty hunters still find it very hard to read,they care less about rules and go for the good looking bounty allocation, please have patience and go through rules and regulations ,most times its not always the bounty managers fault.
you don't have to blame many of the hunters, they find it difficult to take time and read through a project. All they do is look at the rewards and then start doing the task only to come back in the end to start complaining
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
July 10, 2019, 10:11:29 AM
I don't join bounties with these stupid rules,its just another way of cheating, some bounty managers will end up shrinking the rewards just because they've made mention in the rules that they can adjust rewards,be wise
In fact, there are very many Bounty Managers who always say that they can adjust gifts for bounty hunters.
So if you decide not to take part in a project that uses that regulation, you will miss a lot of projects.
Activity: 364
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 10, 2019, 11:45:35 PM
All the bounty campaign that I've participated in has that kind of rules, although you do not want to have it you have no choice but to comply since ICO is both risky for the developers and bounty managers they need flexibility in implementing, I just don't like it when they delay the payment or lock the token.
delaying distribution and locking tokens instead of several projects also provides rules at the beginning. indeed they usually don't keep it, and sometimes it takes longer to distribute. during the project it was still running well and waiting because of development problems I didn't think there were any problems. it became understandable for all participants.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 651
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
July 09, 2019, 02:30:18 PM
In fact, everyone always reads this line and, obviously, agrees with it if they take part in the bounty company. By the way, to change the rules on the go, the preregative is not the manager, but the project developers.
Activity: 941
July 10, 2019, 11:41:03 PM
All the bounty campaign that I've participated in has that kind of rules, although you do not want to have it you have no choice but to comply since ICO is both risky for the developers and bounty managers they need flexibility in implementing, I just don't like it when they delay the payment or lock the token.
delaying distribution and locking tokens instead of several projects also provides rules at the beginning. indeed they usually don't keep it, and sometimes it takes longer to distribute. during the project it was still running well and waiting because of development problems I didn't think there were any problems. it became understandable for all participants.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
July 10, 2019, 11:24:25 PM

Activity: 728
Merit: 10
July 10, 2019, 06:18:07 PM
I agree that the rules of the project can be changed in the course of the project, if it is written, but the passage of KYC should be reported by the Manager at the beginning of the project.
Activity: 194
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
July 09, 2019, 04:00:21 PM
It often happens that the project team decides to hold KYC already in the process of bounty, sometimes the manager decides to get rid of multi-accounts after the bounty.

It's so exhausting after such a long time waits that even those tokens expected to be given to every hunters was on hold after kyc. Indeed, the multi accounts is making it delayed and yet some projects isn't keeping posted on their community for any explanations for possible changes made.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
July 10, 2019, 06:09:08 PM
Usually this rule about manager's ability to change everything means that some minor changes can be done and this is normal. But when the manager for example decreases the token pool 10 times or says that all the previous reports are not counted because they don't meet the new requirements... That should be treated like scam. Obey the spirit, not the letter of the law.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 252
July 09, 2019, 12:56:06 PM
But, it is not fair. Many people hate KYC because they live in countries that are not on list of accepted countries, like people from USA can´t join ICOs.
Is this really a world what we want? Full of regulations and centralization?

It's not the real intentions but things getting annoying as everything are moving towards centralizations and the real sense of anonymity already been forgotten or not being practice in some ways, we need to keep the composures where options regarding to provide personal information can still be practice and not being force in any chance to process this procedures.
Activity: 812
BountyMarketCap
July 10, 2019, 05:52:44 PM
Most bounty hunters do read all the terms and conditions for each of the different bounty campaigns but sometimes the rules are ammended intentionally to reduce token supply for bounty or different gimmicks so that they end up not paying the bounty hunters.
Pages:
Jump to: