Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounties rules and regulations - page 2. (Read 1967 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 102
July 27, 2019, 12:42:36 PM
Before you start complaining that bounty managers change bounty rules after bounty ended or KYC was later implemented do you read the bounty rules and regulations?

Many bounties have already says it all in their rules and regulations that 'THE BOUNTY MANAGER HAS THE RIGHT TO CHANGE RULES AT ANY TIME' when you see something like that always know that anything can happen ,the one way to avoid this is if there is no such rules on the bounty thread.

Bounty hunters still find it very hard to read,they care less about rules and go for the good looking bounty allocation, please have patience and go through rules and regulations ,most times its not always the bounty managers fault.

I never blame the bounty manager if at any time change the bounty rules ... because in my opinion it is a task carried out by the bounty manager ... and we as participants must follow all the bounty rules that have been set at the beginning and the changes at the end ... because of making changes and repairs are the right and duty of the bounty manager to do it whenever needed.
Activity: 262
Merit: 12
July 27, 2019, 12:21:12 PM
Before you start complaining that bounty managers change bounty rules after bounty ended or KYC was later implemented do you read the bounty rules and regulations?

Many bounties have already says it all in their rules and regulations that 'THE BOUNTY MANAGER HAS THE RIGHT TO CHANGE RULES AT ANY TIME' when you see something like that always know that anything can happen ,the one way to avoid this is if there is no such rules on the bounty thread.

Bounty hunters still find it very hard to read,they care less about rules and go for the good looking bounty allocation, please have patience and go through rules and regulations ,most times its not always the bounty managers fault.

I agree with your opinion that we cannot blame bounty managers in managing a campaign project ... because they have made campaign rules before the campaign starts ... but many campaign bounty participants are lazy to read the rules that have been made ... and this is an absolute mistake campaign bounty participants if they violate the rules made by the bounty manager ...
Activity: 533
Merit: 250
July 25, 2019, 06:24:31 AM
Yeah, I joined the project because its value will increase later, not when distributed and sell them immediately. Perhaps many times those projects will die and I completely lose the money I earn, but maybe it will be a bounty for my life
you have strong speculation. to keep holding the assets that you get from the bounty even though it can make you get nothing. most tokens from the bounty result go down immediately, and it's hard to get back up. those who succeeded in riding were those who did the project correctly. and that was clearly not in a short time.

Sadly that is true, most of the bounties that I hold are greatly reduced in value, almost no longer valid. But there are still a few projects that grow well and bring in more money
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
July 24, 2019, 07:44:45 PM
I understand that frustration and anger that boils within bounty hunters upon change of bounty campaign rules at the end a successful bounty campaign. Yeah I mean it hurts but one thing that brings in this frustration and anger is lack of bounty hunters reading bounty rules before promoting it and I think its high time hunters start reading any campaign rules before participating.
Activity: 658
Merit: 5
July 24, 2019, 05:26:18 PM
It isn’t fair that bounty hunters are subjected to unfair conditions in bounty; but the rules are there and edited at will

Which is why we need to ensure we join the best bounty well managed by the right bounty team
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
July 24, 2019, 05:21:05 PM
That is true since most project have that statement but I think that has  to be rules that affect all members some with those statement also state that there will be no KYC that probably made many start on for you to rescind your decision just like that.
copper member
Activity: 349
Merit: 0
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
July 24, 2019, 04:44:46 PM

You know I use to fall into category of people that don't read rules but after a bitter experience. I read from A-Z before I embark on any project as I have noticed that it is very very necessary and the first criteria to joining a bounty
Activity: 994
Merit: 261
July 24, 2019, 12:53:25 PM
Bounty hunters are not wrong to protest when the rules are changed when it ends if the bounty manager does not make a record of the rules can change in the bounty thread, but if the bounty manager makes note the wrong thing is the bounty hunter. In every bounty thread, there must always be complete rules so that there is no commotion. A bounty manager mistake if they don't put complete rules in the bounty thread at the beginning of the week
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
July 24, 2019, 12:11:28 PM
Most Bounty projects do not provide information about KYC. And KYC was announced when the Bounty project was over. Indeed, many people are disappointed by this decision. However, this has been the right for managers to create policies. Even policies are sometimes not from managers, but company policies.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 641
sig. code creator start @$10 - PM me!
July 24, 2019, 11:49:17 AM
bounty campaign should have no rules because it will make bounty campaign participants confined and unable to be free. must be able to give appreciation to the participants of the bounty campaign because it made many successful projects.
This is ridiculous hope. How can you guarantee that all of them as campaign participants will carry out their jobs with responsibility?
And if you're a project party, don't you think your money will run out in vain for cheating participants?
Activity: 653
Merit: 183
July 24, 2019, 10:36:43 AM

I think some bounty managers don't good experience in how to deal with alt and multi acccount farm bounty reward. This leading very easy rule at the start then become strict at later.
Activity: 276
Merit: 10
July 24, 2019, 09:18:27 AM

Many bounty hunters rush into the first bounty campaigns just to have a chance to earn something. I think that there is no need to hurry, take the time to search for a good bounty campaign where you will not be deceived.
I'd rather be without a signature for a long time than work and then I will not get my money.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 553
Filipino Translator 🇵🇭
July 24, 2019, 04:58:05 AM

Not hard to read but their ignorance to that reserved rights is what making rules being misinterpreted. Some bounty participants are insisting to the rules, trying to get rid of that which most likely doesn't get tolerated by the bounty managers. Kudos to those bounty mamagers who are not getting tired of checking everyone's entries and complains.
copper member
Activity: 493
Merit: 13
July 24, 2019, 04:44:45 AM

Most hunters are not aware if this.. probably they didnt read the rule they just saw the funds to be distributed and decided to jump right in ...
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
July 24, 2019, 03:55:30 AM
This is the problem for some bounty hunters, they dont fully read the rules before participating so if any changes has been made later on they will start complaining because they think its unfair.

Well before we join we must understand their rules and expect some changes. Usually what I encounter is they are implementing kyc, extension of the bounty or delaying the distribution. Its fine as long as they are true to what they promise to the bounty hunters.
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
July 24, 2019, 03:54:48 AM
Bounty hunters in general are always in a rush to go and grab any project even without researching it, let along look at bounty rules and regulations. Some of them do not read whitepaper and other documents. As a result, they get troubles of some kinds. But some crypto projects impose unnecessarily rules afterward.
Activity: 567
Merit: 148
July 24, 2019, 02:12:19 AM
Its important to read the bounty rules before participating in that bounty. They might have some rules that will prevent you from joining or probably not following them will lead to loss of funds at the end of the period.

When choosing a Bounty project, it is important to carefully study the ICO itself. Working on the first site that promises maximum pay is at least not wise.

Sometimes, people work for 1-2 months but do not receive the promised money. The rules of Bounties must be read as breaking them, you risk not to get an award. If a Bounty participant violated the rules that the creator of ICO found, he may not get anything.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
July 23, 2019, 05:43:03 AM
KYC procedure can be carried out for various reasons and not just wanted the organizers of the project. Perhaps the KYC is necessary to fulfill the requirements of the law. But all this should be stipulated at the very beginning of the campaign of course.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
July 23, 2019, 05:29:53 AM
yes I have experienced it very often, one of which is very much happening to me is, at the beginning of the rule when the bounty campaign was carried out, bounty hunters did not need to do KYC, but at the end of the bounty, before coin distribution was done, the bounty manager made a notification that all bounty hunters must do KYC, so there are very many bounty hunters who do not do KYC and do not get the coins they deserve
In my opinion, such bounty manager have shows his act of incompetence and i wont join any bounty he posted in the near future if I were because every business require honesty since he have done such thing now he can even do worse in the future.
If the bounty managers are true to their position regarding to this concern, they should removed any additional power to change the rules of the campaign, it should be clearly stated that there's no additional rules aside from what they clearly placed when the team announce the bounty
information, it will be much balance if this conditions are clear so bounty hunters can proceed without any worries.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
July 22, 2019, 10:21:29 PM
Of course if all gift providers use their degrees to their liking, all the rules will apply to them as well. here the gift seekers only want a rule that is easy to follow them and of course not troubles them. insofar as the rules are made sure will be followed by bounty hunter.
Pages:
Jump to: