Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounties with limitations pays higher rewards - page 8. (Read 1698 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 100
I think this is a good idea. To make every bounty campaign more symmetrical from posting to distribution of token. This is less obstruction and delayed when there is no too much of participant and they only accept for the limit or right number of quota. Hope there is some strategy that all bounty can do tobmake every campaign orderly.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1003
I think most bounties don't do it this way because more participants means more exposure of the project.
It depends on the bounty manager . some manager prefer quality over quantity which means they will limit the participants to a high profiled users or user that only writes high quality post but this isnt really effective for the exposure of the project  .

i witnessed a campaign like this before and all if them have failed , right now the campaign that holds alot of participants are the ones that became succesful and still on this game  .
From my experience generalization fails sooner or later. Expecting higher bounty rewards on the projects which attracted more bounty hunters is not the right strategy for grabbing cheap bounty tokens. Bounty managers usually look for high-rank forum accounts in order to increase awareness.
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
I think most bounties don't do it this way because more participants means more exposure of the project.
It depends on the bounty manager . some manager prefer quality over quantity which means they will limit the participants to a high profiled users or user that only writes high quality post but this isnt really effective for the exposure of the project  .

i witnessed a campaign like this before and all if them have failed , right now the campaign that holds alot of participants are the ones that became succesful and still on this game  .
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
I think most bounties don't do it this way because more participants means more exposure of the project. Your suggestions are good but i think if a certain bounty doesn't limit the participants to increase each and everyone's rewards then at least increase the bounty allocation to make it fair.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
Yes, bounty with limitations usually pays high rewards than the bounty that no limit. Why? Because if there is no limit the participants will be so many. Take an example for social media bounty, the participants can reach over 5k people and the only allocation for social media bounty usually low. That's why people only can earn some bucks or even under 1 dollar per person.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Bounties with limitations only pays you with a higher rewards only if the project was projected into a higher market demands. If the project was good then it has a chance for you to get paid on a higher rewards.
Activity: 784
Merit: 314
That is true that limitations on the bountes can give high rewards.
But, it not always happen. Sometimes with a lot of participant the rewards also high.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 2100
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
Completely agree, I am doing veil bounty right now managed by bountycloud, they have strict standards on quality, here genuine hunters are rewarded well.
Veil is a good one however, I am not agreed they are promoting in a positive way, they should include as much people as possible to let the world know about their project. Limiting the participation isn't helpful for the project.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
Completely agree, I am doing veil bounty right now managed by bountycloud, they have strict standards on quality, here genuine hunters are rewarded well.
Good campaign, but more the limitations the participants number will be the only limit. Apart from the same there won't be any big changes, this is a kind of creating demand. I've participated in such campaigns and very few numbers were worth it when I received my rewards while remaining were the same as other bounties.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Each mass is given in accordance with the reward's allocation and in each given campaign when the bounty is accomplished then the bounty participants in the batasin so that it can launch any distribution at all.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
Activity: 527
Merit: 113
RESTRICTIONS AND LIMITATIONS FOR PARTICIPATION IN A BOUNTY CAMPAIGN = HIGHER PAYOUTS

The limitations can be done in two ways:

1)Quantative — when a max number of participants is set and no one is allowed to join after that.

Example: Max 1000 entrants in a facebook campaign

2)Qualitative — when the requirements are raised up by the bounty managers.

Example: Minimum 500 followers to participate in an article/blogging campaign.

I think I prefer both. Quantitative means there is a limit to every category of the bounty while quality is also incorporated. I see some bounty manager doing this like Parodium, when I see their sheet on facebook campaign, it seems like there are lots of participant rejected and only those who have engagement and not frequent spam bounty account was accepted. Who cares if you have a huge follower or friends if youre account is purely created for spamming bounty campaign? Yes the ads will be really visible but I dont think people will look on it if thr crrdibility of the poster isnt good.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 335
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Not all bounties with limitations pays higher. Reasons why is:
1. Some bounties pays you already the exact tokens you will receive and not through stakes.
2. Some bounties have low total bounty given to all of its participants.
3. This would be the last, not most bounties are paying or successful in their sale.
limitation participants will give higher reward to supporter if they using stakes based on reward calculation with high allocation ofcourse.and if using points you mentioned above there is no significant amount there.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Not all bounties with limitations pays higher. Reasons why is:
1. Some bounties pays you already the exact tokens you will receive and not through stakes.
2. Some bounties have low total bounty given to all of its participants.
3. This would be the last, not most bounties are paying or successful in their sale.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 276
In my experience not all bounty with that kind of rules payed good for me,yeah most of them did pay but doesnt seem enough imagining how many months you worked with them.Earning through bounty right now is just by luck compared to last 2017 icos where icos are so good and every bounty pays good
Activity: 910
Merit: 250
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
RESTRICTIONS AND LIMITATIONS FOR PARTICIPATION IN A BOUNTY CAMPAIGN = HIGHER PAYOUTS

The limitations can be done in two ways:

1)Quantative — when a max number of participants is set and no one is allowed to join after that.

Example: Max 1000 entrants in a facebook campaign

2)Qualitative — when the requirements are raised up by the bounty managers.

Example: Minimum 500 followers to participate in an article/blogging campaign.
The second method is definitely not effective, many can buy fake subscribers to their blogs
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
Yeah since it help to regulate the number of participant by setting the excluding criteria clear, but not always since most at times the success of the project is tied to it exchange price.
Activity: 644
Merit: 107

this is true, if the prize allocation is calculated as "stake", then the total prize allocation will be divided according to the income of each participant. but many gifts in quantity are not necessarily good quality. because sometimes I meet big prizes with coins that don't sell well in the market, sometimes the prizes are few but the value is very high.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 186
Well, it still depends on the platform whether how much the can invest for bounty/signatute campaigns.

Nevertheless, it is somehow true. In sig campaigns, there are so many limitations like posting in local boards or Others (Archival, Beginners and Help etc.) do not count, maximum of _ _ posts only will be counted and many more. These rules are set for the sake of avoiding abuse coming from the participants such as spamming, trolling and shitposting. Above all this bitter restrictions, there's a sweet fruit in return — profit. Honestly, profits from such services is not so big compare to btc's prime days but it still worthy for me so i don't mind at all.

These rules are very important because It regulates the behavior of each one of us. Without these, our forum will be toxic once again. Best example I think is when Yobit signature campaign rise again, are you aware of that?
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
Could you guys share some good bounties with limitations? I haven't seen such programms for ages! Also 1 year ago limitation was lower and current limitation sounds weird, still high number of participants
Pages:
Jump to: