Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] Aigang Network - Blockchain Protocol for IoT Digital Insurance [CLOSED] - page 12. (Read 7864 times)

Activity: 325
Merit: 250
Made a mistake on selling account ddnt read rules
max token supply?
how many?
Activity: 135
Merit: 11
Aigang Token Sale November 15th

bounty social media campaign already finished?
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
Hi dev, i joined social media campaign Thank you
Good luck
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650
Sugars.zone
Join this lucrative bounty program and make some nice tokens

Activity: 672
Merit: 257
Aigang Token Sale for public starts today, 16th November at 1 PM UTC.
The Aigang Token Sale will be open to everyone to contribute from 16th November 1 PM UTC.

After the first 24 hours of the individually capped sale, all unsold tokens are being offered on a first come first served basis. The remaining 20% of unsold tokens are offered with 15% bonus of more AIX tokens (1 ETH = 2,300 AIX).

Contribution takes place on our website https://aigang.network

During first hours of Individual cap sale we have received more than 1100 ETH contributions and together with pre-sale tokens already sold 10,931,778 AIX tokens and total contributions at more than 4000 ETH.
All unsold tokens will be burnt and no additional tokens will be issued after Token Sale.
Aigang Token Sale will begin in 1 hour, 15th November at 1pm UTC
Our Token Sale will be individually capped for the first 24 hours.
Early bird bonus:
1st hour - 15% bonus more AIX tokens (1 ETH = 2300 AIX)
2nd hour - 10% bonus more AIX tokens (1 ETH = 2200 AIX)
Individual cap per whitelisted Ethereum wallet - 21.63 ETH.

Contribution takes place at https://aigang.network
Activity: 401
when the distribution bounty sir Huh
Activity: 323
Merit: 100
join for facebook and twitter
thanks Smiley
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
dear manager,
could you change my Facebook URL to new one? cause my old facebook have been hacked and deleted.
this is my new facebook URL sir https://www.facebook.com/Lio.Yoshida so i can continue the task with the same ID.
username bounty portal Lio_Yoshida email [email protected]

Hello
Did anyone received their bounty on the app? I already filled up the form but i dont have the bounty
wich campaign you have joined? Aigang Token Sale launch November 15th, camapign is ongoing, if you mean about stakes in your portal dashboard you have to check whith manager
hello thankyou for your reply, im referring to the bounty on the app on android on referring friends?  1 refer equeals $25?
Activity: 742
Merit: 501
Hello
Did anyone received their bounty on the app? I already filled up the form but i dont have the bounty
wich campaign you have joined? Aigang Token Sale launch November 15th, camapign is ongoing, if you mean about stakes in your portal dashboard you have to check whith manager
Hello
Activity: 364
Merit: 251
projects that attract dev and I will see and read the announcement of your project and I am sure sure this project is one of the projects that promise to me from the project and I will soon enter myself from bounty portal from this project
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
sir, i've a problem. my facebook account was disable since this morning. i've been contact facebook suport to open my account but still no respon until right now. so what should i do to continue my facebook campaign.... please give me answear. thank you very much
Activity: 434
irfan_pak10 I have changed rank! Make your changes to the table!
Activity: 182
Blockchain Identity Verification
I would like to contact the organizers of the company # Aigang Network bounty! I joined your company's bounty, and honestly follow all the rules and conditions of the company! But on bountyportals, for several days already Retweets are not counted, and Shares and Likes are not counted correctly! Understand please with this question!
Activity: 154
Hello, I joined the signature company. At me a question it is possible to write posts in Russian in a Russian-speaking branch Forks?

Sure! Going to remove that rule. You are allowed to make good quality posts in local board, but these should be good quality. Posts lower than 75 char will not be counted.
Thank you for the answer Sir, I immediately get to work
Pages:
Jump to: