Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] Aigang Network - Blockchain Protocol for IoT Digital Insurance [CLOSED] - page 13. (Read 7864 times)

Activity: 368
Merit: 105
Some concerns on the bounty portal. The facebook stakes still don't count the stakes. Please do check some issue on the portal thanks.

Please share your email address.
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
Some concerns on the bounty portal. The facebook stakes still don't count the stakes. Please do check some issue on the portal thanks.
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650
Sugars.zone
Hello, I joined the signature company. At me a question it is possible to write posts in Russian in a Russian-speaking branch Forks?

Sure! Going to remove that rule. You are allowed to make good quality posts in local board, but these should be good quality. Posts lower than 75 char will not be counted.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Hello, I joined the signature company. At me a question it is possible to write posts in Russian in a Russian-speaking branch Forks?
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 2032
The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>SPA
Where can we see the spreadsheet for translation bounties?
Activity: 434
in the appliction form you asked for ETH address, but in the spreadsheet it say Komodo address.
So which one will be use?

Correct is ETH address and I also updated the sheet. And thanks for pointing it out.

Regards

Hello irfan_pak10
I changed my rank and I'm wearing avatar. Could you change my bet?
legendary
Sugars.zone
in the appliction form you asked for ETH address, but in the spreadsheet it say Komodo address.

Correct is ETH address and I also updated the sheet. And thanks for pointing it out.

Regards
Activity: 448
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1108
Telegram: @julerz12

I think that spreadsheet was copied from Monaize campaign which runs on Komodo Platform (He's the manager of that campaign too)
Maybe he just forget to edit that part of the spreadsheet.
By reading some infos on their Announcement thread, I think they'll be using ETH Address for this campaign.

BTW, CM Irfan, I'll be joining signature campaign for aigang too Cheesy
Best of luck for this project.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
Sports Tournaments on the Blockchain
Tell me please, for the invited referrals who downloaded the Aigang application on my referral link, when will I receive the tokens?
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
einc.io
i joined bointy social media,good luck and thanks team .
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
Activity: 102
Merit: 0
Is the signature bounty still ongoing?

Yes! Please join our bounty today.
okay thanks
not the campaign bounty blog post/articles sir ?
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Activity: 826
Merit: 460
done joined dev , thanks
Activity: 296
Merit: 10
Best idea and best app and Im on with this great ico

The insurance industry is days away from a technological and business milestone. The Aigang Network’s token sale on November 15th brings together Internet of Things devices and Autonomous Insurance, promising self-paying insurance claims on a subset of the 55 billion IoT products forecast to be produced over the next eight years.

Joined with this bounty campaign thanks
legendary
Sugars.zone

Yes! Please join our bounty today.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Activity: 294
Hello sir,
I reserving Vietnamese translation if you need.
Username: snowcrashed
Link profile: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/snowcrashed-120882
Activity: 266
Guys please change your CODES

Here are correct one
Hello, Irfan. Done. As I understand it - the codes for the participants are almost the same visually? Few people in the subscription campaign, I entered yesterday)) I hope I will be counted this week if I write 15-20 posts?
Pages:
Jump to: