Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bounty] Anacoin - Cryptocurrency for peace - Bounty Program - page 2. (Read 17565 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Has the bounty of the project ended? It looks like I've missed it. I'm very optimistic about you. I'll be able to go far in the future.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
so this project is another scam i not received rewards
you have not lost anything, payments have come only from them there is no news at all, when there are trades on the stock exchange it is not clear, you ask questions, and in response to silence, write to her mail, maybe something will be paid to you. 
when the symbol is sold on the stock exchange?? why there is no news new?? the project develops still?? Baunti the company is already finished.
Activity: 686
Merit: 103
Hallo sir
I don't accept my token bounty twitter .

Bitcointalk link : http://Https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1091956
Bitcointalk username : arjuna12
Twitter link : https://mobile.twitter.com/andi55589601
Spreadsheet : 826
Activity: 70
Hello, I have joined twitter campaign. thank you. Grin
Activity: 728
And when did you change the campaign rules? Initially, there were no reports. I'm not a bot.
Activity: 70
Nice project

Joined bounty twitter, face

Thanks Dev! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 2110
Merit: 502
I want to ask if how much money did you collected in crowdsales? I visit your site but there no info available in your site did you meet your target amount? Is this project success or failed I hope you collected a huge amount to be listed this project in centralized exchange site I see a good potential in your project thats why I'm still supporting you on social media.

All I know is that they have successfully run their ICO, and heard previous news they will register to exchange at the end of the year ...
Activity: 602
Merit: 262
I want to ask if how much money did you collected in crowdsales? I visit your site but there no info available in your site did you meet your target amount? Is this project success or failed I hope you collected a huge amount to be listed this project in centralized exchange site I see a good potential in your project thats why I'm still supporting you on social media.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
When is the market released? please get the information....
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Hi manager,

Hi I only got tokens for Twitter but not for Facebook, when that will be sent?

I sent my info also to the chat website.
Wallet sent to you in PM
Due to a huge number of spamming and using bots and fake accounts in facebook bounty. we've decided to close the facebook bounty. (c)
Activity: 721
whether the market for anacoin already exists? I hope this week already listing in the market.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com
Hi manager,

Hi I only got tokens for Twitter but not for Facebook, when that will be sent?

I sent my info also to the chat website.
Wallet sent to you in PM
Proof-of-Asset Protocol
Thankyou manager and dev anacoin. I have received my token. If I may know, when is anacoin listing on the market?

It's going to be this year end as per CEO Zeena. Make sure to HODL your coin and spread the word to your friends and colleagues  Wink
Activity: 339
Thankyou manager and dev anacoin. I have received my token. If I may know, when is anacoin listing on the market?
Activity: 308
Cryptocurrencies
Useless it is over. I still exist on Twitter ... I do not know what you are giving you
Pages:
Jump to: