Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bounty] Anacoin - Cryptocurrency for peace - Bounty Program - page 4. (Read 17565 times)

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502
Is there a place available for sale of ANA tokens ??
legendary
Activity: 1691
Merit: 1002
🔰In Crypto We Trust🔰
Payment received. Thanks.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1424
Merit: 1008
Thanks, I got my bounty payment from anacoin team and I hope the anacoin going to hit big exchangers soon.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Thanks for the payment-
Activity: 1190
I already get payment, thanks.
Just waiting for information about this market.
Good luck .
Activity: 314
thank you so much bounty manager, i have received the bounty rewards, now i'm waiting for the announcement about exchange information
Activity: 700
Merit: 504
whether the token distribution.
hello sir I am not receive my token
my detail
username Bitcointalk : Excelling93
bounty : Blog
eth : 0xFA8951E8732C67d444d29973C873a5b57659Eed5
Thank You
Activity: 840
accept payment, thank you. just waiting for a good exchange
Activity: 644
Many thanks to the team for their work, thanks to the manager and the team for the new list of awards, I got my award and I'm very happy, I have great hopes for this project, I'm looking forward to entering the market
Activity: 994
Merit: 138
I have received payment. but I do not know where I can trade this coin. can you tell me where I can trade it
Activity: 392
how many tokens we receive for the twitter campaign in the spreadsheet are just a stake
Activity: 672
whether the token distribution.
hello sir I am not receive my token
my detail
username Bitcointalk : annazaitun87
bounty : social campaign
eth : 0x7963BB5c1b6cDbda1F6D40A7750F9F02c2e0207f

I hope you will be check it
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
thank you for receive of bounty , hugh of reward anacoin
i think almost people join on this project campaign get a hugh reward , appreciate for all team and manager
thanks hope this project is have a value in market soon.

Many thanks, please join our Telegram: https://t.me/ana_anacoin for all the latest updates.

Our press campaign is now kicking off once more, starting with yesterday's features in Techcrunch and the Huffington Post:

https://techcrunch.com/2017/11/24/can-a-cryptocurrency-be-used-to-fight-hate-speech-fake-news-and-divisive-politics/

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/fighting-hate-and-extremism-the-living-quran_uk_5a15b6f8e4b009b331ad76ab

We are working on some major partnerships for January and I would urge all new Anacoin holders to wait until then to judge the value of your new tokens, or participate in the upcoming sponsorship events..

Please note that the Anacoins for the bounty campaign should now all have been distributed

We have tried to give as much fair warning and opportunity to correct stakes etc as possible and will not be able to amend these now given the tokens have been allocated. Please contact us here or via the chat function on www.anacoin.io if your name/address was on the list from Marco but you didn't receive your stake: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.24592403

Many thanks again and please continue to spread the good word about our project and help however you can.
I have received 18k tokens. I don't know for which campaign either facebook, twitter or reddit because in the spreadsheet, there is no token allocation.

I think it is for twitter. Which exchanger can i trade ANA coin now?

You received your ANA for Twitter as Jamal suspended the Facebook campaign after it was overrun by bots.

We hope to have our first exchange listed end of year and then will move up the listing hierarchy once the platform hopefully launches next summer.
Hello Bounty manager,

I just checked the signature bounty stakes and I see some people with 319,000 ANA and 255,000 ANA. Is this a typo or you are really giving this much coin for a bounty. I see a big disparity with other peoples bounty stakes. Why are they getting this much coin? This is too much compared to the others. I suggest you double check this...

Dear S-triple-C, the bounty allocations are all there and transparent on the sheet.

The highest Anacoin distribution by far was for the signature campaign, which had 2.5 million coins allocated to it and 49 participants. The range in this was from 11,609 ANA to 309,597 ANA per the equation in the original (congratulations @daniahya!)

It pays to build up a reputation on this forum (!)

Hello. I just joined to the Twitter campaign. I believe in the success of this project

Dear Btcmnr, while the sale is ongoing the bounty was closed on the 16th of October so the team could concentrate.

We would appreciate your support regardless as this is a long term project for a great cause.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
Thanks for the payment Smiley
Activity: 1456
Merit: 261
thank you for receive of bounty , hugh of reward anacoin
i think almost people join on this project campaign get a hugh reward , appreciate for all team and manager
thanks hope this project is have a value in market soon.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 521
Yes, unfortunately Jamal has been unwell and so the team has had to step back in while developing the project, it has been a hectic few weeks!

The token contract has now been deployed here: https://etherscan.io/address/8b75125582Ff3eD5481A8FF50e660e416fB8F50A by our partners at Chainstarter

Today (21st November) is the final day to check your name and Ether address on the spreadsheet Marco put in his post here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.24592403

We are balancing the final stakes today and will be distributing thereafter.

Details of how you can see your tokens in your wallet will be posted on www.anacoin.io

Many thanks for all your support and our apologies for the delay in deploying, we wanted to make sure everything was 100% first as we outlined in our latest blog post/newsletter.

Recieved my coins for Social Campaigns. Thank you for the opportunity. Good luck to the project.
Activity: 252
Hello Bounty manager,

I just checked the signature bounty stakes and I see some people with 319,000 ANA and 255,000 ANA. Is this a typo or you are really giving this much coin for a bounty. I see a big disparity with other peoples bounty stakes. Why are they getting this much coin? This is too much compared to the others. I suggest you double check this...
Pages:
Jump to: