Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] BelugaPay - Live VISA & MasterCard certification (2.5% - 100K ETH cap) - page 3. (Read 62755 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Proof of participation:

Joined Facebook campaigns

Joined Twitter campaigns

Joined Signature campaigns
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The award of the BelugaPay signature movement is half a year, expecting some breakthroughs in the six months, and there will be a good price.
Activity: 980
Merit: 505
Дa в пocлeднee вpeмя в pядax кpиптoинтyзиacтoв вce бoльшe cтaнoвитcя ждyнoв и этo нe плoxo! Beдь ждyны этo тe жe xoлдepы cвoeгo poдa. A чeм бoльшe xoлдepoв,тeм лyчшe для нac вcex.

нy дa, тoлькo пocмoтpи нa oбъeмы и цeнy нa coinmarketcap ceйчac) 5 цeнтoв цeнa и oбъeмы кocapь бaкcoв вceгo)) этo пpocтo пипeц кaкoй-тo, я yжe бoюcь кaк бы нe зaгнyлcя пpoeкт, yжe пpoшлo cтoлькo мecяцeв пocлe кoнцa ico, a пpeдпocылoк нa биpжe к pocтy цeны и oбъeмoв никaкиx(
Activity: 476
Merit: 109
Дa в пocлeднee вpeмя в pядax кpиптoинтyзиacтoв вce бoльшe cтaнoвитcя ждyнoв и этo нe плoxo! Beдь ждyны этo тe жe xoлдepы cвoeгo poдa. A чeм бoльшe xoлдepoв,тeм лyчшe для нac вcex.
When will be the distribution of bounty rewards? How lng for us to wait till you start distributing the bounty tokens?.
And the volume of this coin is too low., no one is buying it.

yeap, volume is bad thing, we need exchanges:/ distribution supposed to be after 6 months ( 50% of bounty) and it should be somewhere about 1 of october
but with that price i dont even wanna get tokens:/ no volume, no cap, so i hope situation become better soon
Activity: 938
Merit: 101
When will be the distribution of bounty rewards? How lng for us to wait till you start distributing the bounty tokens?.
And the volume of this coin is too low., no one is buying it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
It seems to me that this project already has a bad portfolio, regardless of the invested funds. I believe that bounty hunters are no worse than investors, as we spent our precious time in the hope of success and a good payout. However, as you can see, the bounty hunters are being ignored here, as if we're not human!
Activity: 347
Merit: 10
Hello bounty manager, when is the content bounty spreadsheet going to be available? We have been waiting for too long
they should give people the tokens they worked for. i am also waiting for my reward. i do not think this is a scam project, but for sure the fact that they did not deliver yet is not a good sign of a professional team.
They didn payed out yet because tokens are locked with smart contracts,bounty particiapnts will get their tokens like this-50% of coins in october i think and other half 6 months after i thik but not sure.Just check it out it was posted somewhere already

that's right. the bounty people have to wait a few more weeks. but maybe the market will then be green and the prices much higher than today  Grin

it doesnt matter what price is for now, cause there is no volume  Angry you can dump this token to 1 cent for few hundreds bucks. so devs need to seriously think about normal exchange and some pr. cause for now i see zero interest in this token from other people on exchanges  Sad
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
they should give people the tokens they worked for. i am also waiting for my reward. i do not think this is a scam project, but for sure the fact that they did not deliver yet is not a good sign of a professional team.
They didn payed out yet because tokens are locked with smart contracts,bounty particiapnts will get their tokens like this-50% of coins in october i think and other half 6 months after i thik but not sure.Just check it out it was posted somewhere already

that's right. the bounty people have to wait a few more weeks. but maybe the market will then be green and the prices much higher than today  Grin
Activity: 392
Well, just a very interesting policy ... In my memory, there are several such projects that have remained meticulous. But I will still hope for the best!
Merit: 278
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
Anyone knows whats going on with this project dont really see any kind of updates nor does it show any kind of activity on coinmarketcap??? Huh

in the telegram channel there is always a person there to answer our questions. if you ask your questions there you will also get good answers.

yeap, i also wanna know how there is going, first bounty batch will be somewhere about 1 october, so hope till that date we will have some good news and volume with price will go at least x5, cause for now we are less than 1 million market cap, its super small for a project like this
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
Anyone knows whats going on with this project dont really see any kind of updates nor does it show any kind of activity on coinmarketcap??? Huh

in the telegram channel there is always a person there to answer our questions. if you ask your questions there you will also get good answers.
Merit: 278
Activity: 322
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
It is also interesting to know when they will pay the first part of the accrued?I want to believe that by that time the project will not bend at all

I do not want the project to get into the next scam, the very idea of ​​the project and the application are very interesting and I hope that we all will someday see tokens in our wallet
Activity: 770
Merit: 105
It is also interesting to know when they will pay the first part of the accrued?I want to believe that by that time the project will not bend at all
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1287
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Perhaps I will take this project to the fraudulent. Do not pay the promised reward is too much. And to promise it in half a year or more is simply unimaginable! I think that everyone will be deceived as a result.
I think so, the team is not giving me any confidence anymore, so soon comes the apocalypse in Forum. They look Authorship project to know, what happens if they don't distribute the bounties
Pages:
Jump to: