Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Campaign - page 9. (Read 2129 times)

Activity: 530
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 28, 2018, 01:38:12 PM
Bounty campaign is one of the easy ways that most people use as a means to mine coin or collect enough capital to invest in them. the trick is quite pregnant and we can get a lot of profit in it.
It is one of the best to earn bitcoin actually but lately some Ico's are not profitable because of failed project. Many Ico's are there but only few can be successful and meet the expectations of the investors. So, better we should make some delligence the best bounty to join.

Also bro we're in a very down market right now which is why many ICO's are failing to open with very high prices. If the markets were better than they would probably opening higher than anticipated, but we just need to be patient and eventually the prices will increase substantially my guess is this year Bitcoin will bottom out, or maybe early next yeat then the price will start to rise again!
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
May 28, 2018, 12:47:45 PM
Members who participate in the bounty will be counted as skates per week when they meet the required number of post weekly. And after finishing the project, the manager will calculate the skates for each member and calculate Token per skate based on the total number of bounty participants and the total number of Tokens for that bounty. And usually, after the bounty ends about 1 month, the project will distribute Token to the bounty participant.
Activity: 392
May 28, 2018, 12:39:16 PM
Personally, I try to study the project first, because the scam can be determined by finding contradictions in the project itself.
Activity: 118
Merit: 0
May 28, 2018, 06:53:59 AM
the reward you will receive from joining a campaign is depend on your rank. The good campaign is hard to find but you can find a good bounty managers like sylon to make sure that you will receive your reward after the campaign.
Activity: 126
May 28, 2018, 06:51:11 AM
Participating in bounty campaigns can give you free crypto coins, it's the most easy job here on forum. You may search bounty campaign threads at this section https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 just choose a project which you think has potential to be successful, after the bounty is over, the bounty manager will distribute the tokens to all the participants, with the tokens that you will receive, its up to you now if you are going to hold it or just sell it when it becomes available now to the market.
I do not think they will provide us with free money, we have spent the time and effort to get these coins in a long process and we have to work for them. So nothing is free and free in this world.
Activity: 112
May 28, 2018, 06:50:16 AM
Both bounty campaigns are very important for coin project owners as well as for participants. the participant gives you the chance to win extra coins.
Activity: 66
May 28, 2018, 06:49:02 AM
Bounty is a good way to promote fame for tokens. While this works, the bounties will make money on this.
Activity: 67
May 28, 2018, 06:47:58 AM
First of all, I look at the percentage of the pool for all kinds of bounty campaigns, if subscription campaigns receive a large percentage, then you can look at this campaign.

Not everything depends on the pool and high percentage...sometimes there is a high percentage and the bounty is extended...and in the end, a Fraudulent project, and you lost 18 weeks, because they almost picked up.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
May 28, 2018, 06:41:20 AM
I personally do not count on myself when choosing a project, because I find it too complicated. I rely on the help of my experienced comrades.
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co
May 27, 2018, 03:25:09 AM
there are really quite a lot of parameters on which it's worth to judge about the project. But in general, it is worth looking at the size of the pool.
Activity: 511
May 26, 2018, 06:35:36 PM
Bounty campaign is one of the easy ways that most people use as a means to mine coin or collect enough capital to invest in them. the trick is quite pregnant and we can get a lot of profit in it.
It is one of the best to earn bitcoin actually but lately some Ico's are not profitable because of failed project. Many Ico's are there but only few can be successful and meet the expectations of the investors. So, better we should make some delligence the best bounty to join.
Activity: 7
May 26, 2018, 06:32:02 PM
Activity: 504
May 26, 2018, 06:11:04 PM
There are different campaigns and the number of tokens does not matter because some cost 1 cents, while others can cost 10 dollars.
Activity: 327
Merit: 124
May 24, 2018, 11:24:33 AM
Joining bounty campaign does not require money, you only need to do some task and follow the instructions for the campaign and work accordingly.

Nowadays it became more and more difficult to gain rewards from bounty. There are many multi accounts and bots unfortunately
Activity: 100
May 24, 2018, 07:10:13 AM
Bounty company is a good way to make money without investing. But you must understand that the companies of the social network you do not earn much
Activity: 162
May 24, 2018, 06:47:24 AM
It really depends on the project, they usually allocate a certain amount of tokens and that's what you earn. Usually they inform you how you get your tokens and you have to give them a ETH wallet address so they can transfer the tokens once the ICO is finished (you usually get your tokens 1-2 weeks after the ICO).

If you are you are looking for a new interesting bounty, Unitalent seems like a great one, they are a Swiss based blockchain high skilled freelancing platform (think of Fiver with people who are highly skilled professionals. Link is below and I hope this helps!

Activity: 113
May 24, 2018, 05:11:03 AM
decide whether to participate in which campaign, qpakah facebook & twitter campaign or signature, for the easiest we take facebook and twitter campaigns, but you can not expect to generate a lot of tokens.
Activity: 229
May 24, 2018, 04:58:23 AM
Joining bounty campaign does not require money, you only need to do some task and follow the instructions for the campaign and work accordingly.
brand new
Activity: 0
May 19, 2018, 06:35:27 AM
Bounty campaign was a great opportunity to earn more earning. There are a lot of bounty campaigns in different projects, but the payments are defended on the percentage of projects. Signature trading and investment on an icon were the largest percentage of profits to earn. For social campaigns it required social media accounts.
Activity: 500
May 24, 2018, 04:43:27 AM
I would not say that I'm lucky because when you keep the tokens you need to have time to sell them out, or the price can fall off and not rise any more.
Pages:
Jump to: