Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Campaign - page 4. (Read 2129 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
June 22, 2018, 10:34:08 AM
the income you can get on bounty campaign is depend on your rank, and your weeks on the campaign. there is no fixed amount of token or the value you can get
Activity: 43
June 21, 2018, 01:23:57 PM
Joining bounty campaign is a good idea. You can earn money after participating on bounty campaign and doing the simple task for it. You dont need to spend money to join, you just need to do a simple task specified by the program. While you are joining campaigns you tend to learn more about this market and at the same time you also learn a lot if things.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
June 21, 2018, 06:36:31 AM
Bounty campaigns are for hardworking people. Bounty campaigns contains tasks that you have to finish or accomplished. Bounty campaign has several kinds, they are signature campaign in which you have to wear their signature and posts quality posts here to get stakes. Facebook and twitter also, blog and video, telegram and others. Rewards are in stake forms and they will calculate tokens at the end of bounty.
Activity: 98
June 20, 2018, 11:48:51 AM
Well, I just think that most ICO projects and their bounty activities allow the bounty hunter to join, if you are a junior member, then you need to upgrade your grades to JR at least in order to join you.
Activity: 395
Merit: 100
Market Integration Platform
June 12, 2018, 10:35:19 AM
Bounty can (middle amount) give approximately $50 per one (if not top and not scam one) so count for yourself, 50+
Activity: 728
Merit: 130
June 12, 2018, 09:19:14 AM
When coins are already traded on the exchange as for example Remme, then participation in the bounty looks less risky. Such projects are difficult to find.
Activity: 459
June 12, 2018, 09:15:24 AM
Yes, I am also doing bounty. You can look at my bounty. In addition to work usually. I went to the forum to learn. And also get my coins. The ecology of the forum is very good.
Activity: 350
June 12, 2018, 09:13:42 AM
As for me I should work for three months when I just started in order to get some bounty tokens, and some of them were scam also

I also have the same experience as you. After all your efforts all came to nothing. It's a bit risky also because you do the work/bounty and hope that in the end you will get paid after a several months.I think we really need to choose the legit bounty (ico) because time is also money and I dont want to waste it.
Activity: 235
Merit: 1
June 12, 2018, 09:05:24 AM
In bounty companies you can seriously earn money, especially if each company uses the maximum of what they offer!
Activity: 112
June 12, 2018, 08:56:59 AM
Joining bounties is the best way to earn tokens to be exchange for bitcoin or ethereum other than buying it using your fiat money.You just need to be wiser enough to choose what ICO's to join that can give you more rewards in the end.
Activity: 210
June 12, 2018, 08:32:19 AM
Joining bounty campaign is one of the reason why people are on this forum. You can earn free tokens/coins by promoting the project to the public. You must also choose the best bounty so that your hard work will not be wasted because some bounty dont pay much.
Join the Bounty Campaign The hardest thing for me is to choose a potential ICO project to know how to analyze and select them so that they can succeed and earn revenue in the Bounty campaign. I am also a newbie, so I need to learn a lot from you.
Activity: 588
Merit: 298
June 12, 2018, 08:31:44 AM
A year ago, it was possible to choose many good projects that would bring profit. Now, not only good companies came to this market, but also many scammers. And it became difficult to choose a worthy company.
Activity: 141
June 12, 2018, 08:26:20 AM
Dakuce is a cryptocurrency exchange which claims to be the most secured and stable of its kind. It is the brainchild of top tier blockchain enthusiasts, established entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, security traders, high-end business owners, AI experts and angel investors. The aim of Dakuce is to give a seamless and stutter free user experience for an investor or trader to exchange cryptocurrencies or fiat money. With high performance engine the cryptocurrency exchange can deliver millions of transactions per second. A unique error management feature adds to that swift transaction experience.

To know more: https://dakuce.com/
Activity: 153
June 12, 2018, 08:20:51 AM

Most importantly - learn how to choose the right project. Now a lot of SCAM ICO.
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
June 12, 2018, 08:18:02 AM
Bounty campaign (bounty campaign) is an opportunity during the ICO to earn tokens (coins), thanks to the dissemination of information about the conducted ICO, a PR. Thus, you can receive coins for free, and after their listing (appearance) on the stock exchange - sell.
Activity: 182
June 12, 2018, 08:07:13 AM
Joining bounty campaign is one of the reason why people are on this forum. You can earn free tokens/coins by promoting the project to the public. You must also choose the best bounty so that your hard work will not be wasted because some bounty dont pay much.
Activity: 137
June 12, 2018, 08:00:45 AM
Bounty campaigns are good but i advise that you don't start without having a mentor . you have to study, know the foundation and then you can now start. if you are to involve in Face book and Twitter campaign then you need to have face book and Twitter account. The bounty campaigns that pays more are Signature, Blog and Translation. Bounty takes time but no money is involve.  The task for face book is like and share while that of Twitter is tweet and retweet. Bounty involve hard work
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
June 12, 2018, 12:24:15 AM
many tokens that can be obtained naturally based on the many good things that rank, how long will join, the allocation, the number of participants and much more. Despite the obvious result of a bounty would be very great especially in the signature. to get the free token in the amount fair then the bounty is the way out. the best bounty parameter may be a little difficult but if you are looking for based on the manager that is easy to follow.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
June 11, 2018, 10:52:22 PM
To start joining the bounty, you can follow these ways:
1. Analyze the best bounty program from the trusted ICO
2. Decide which bounty and campaign you will join
3. Register on the bounty program based on the rules
4. Do the task completely based on the rules gradually until the end of the bounty period
5. Wait for the information from the developer or bounty manager to wait for the distribution
Activity: 124
June 11, 2018, 10:39:16 PM
If the project is successful after ICO, the bounty will get more money.

The signing task is the largest percentage of profits, and it also takes time and effort.
Pages:
Jump to: