Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Campaign - page 6. (Read 2129 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 0
June 06, 2018, 09:13:11 AM

For starting for bounty first of that just read some information of the bounties and if this will be reach a hardcap or not and also the roadmap of the project. And claiming the bounty rewards sometimes it was need a KYC, But must better there's no KYC because we are waiting on when they distributed.
Activity: 395
Merit: 100
Market Integration Platform
June 06, 2018, 09:10:00 AM
Bounty campaigns recently turned to be nothing more than a scam, so I preffer to invest in ICO direclty instead of that
Activity: 213
Merit: 10
June 04, 2018, 01:32:01 PM
Bounty campaign are the treasure of bitcoins. These are basically the tasks for the publicity of the products or projects which are made by companies and the promotional work is done by bounty campaigns. It requires dedication and full focus which will outcome as good result.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 250
June 04, 2018, 01:21:53 PM
about the campaign you should first see the support of some good parties or good companies to be successful when the end of the campaign, and if how much it depends on how many weeks you work.
Activity: 218
June 04, 2018, 01:16:07 PM
Though I'm not new to Cryptos, never paid attention on any Bounty campaigns and how they work.  Wonder can someone point me to the right info on where to start and how they claim/get tokens?

How many tokens one typically gets through the campaign?
 what parameters dictate good campaigner to bad one?

The first thing you should do it to learn the basic and rules and regulations of this forum but if you know what it is. There's a lot of Bounty Campaign on going for now and you can join it instantly if you follow the rules and regulations of it according to what part of the bounty you want to be a part with. There's signature, social media, translations, video blogging and more you just need to apply to them or fill up the form once you are approve you can start the bounty campaign.
Activity: 224
June 03, 2018, 01:48:34 AM
A bounty program, an airdrop, a campaign,... are sometime the same method or not for free token distribution. A bounty usually request to follow fb group, twitter, reddit, YT channel, Telegram,... Generally, it's very good way to earn free tokens. You can find the bounty program through the bitcointalk forum and many different social forums...
A bounty program is beneficial for earning cryptocurrency. Social media and bitcoin talk are ideal place for bounties. At present i am involved in ENLTE signatute campaign based on blockchain.
Last 29 days are left for ENLTE bounty program and ICO stage 2. Wonderful opportunity to join the crowdsale. User can use [email protected] for referal code.  The signature campaign should be active till 29 days. In twitter, telegram, instagram,  facebook, you tube campaign is going on.
Activity: 173
cave canem!
June 02, 2018, 05:49:37 PM
I have started by doing bounties, they can be highly profitable and useful in terms of aggregating your capital of trading
Activity: 168
June 02, 2018, 10:27:16 AM
For joining in Bounty Campaign, you can earn stakes or tokens by advertise their ICO or Company, wearing their avatar and signature to promote their ICO's .. If you are joining in any Bounty Campaign , make sure their Campaign has a potential to be successful and not a scam..
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
June 02, 2018, 10:05:36 AM
Bounties are a way to earn crypto and to earn some money in the form of tokens.  different bountie campaigns ahave different ratio for bounty participant and distribute their tokens accordingly, sometime you get more tokens and sometime not. it all depends on a good and promising campaigns which you can find on ICODROPS, ICOBENCH etc
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
June 02, 2018, 09:59:01 AM
The right decision if you want to join the campaign bounty. You can benefit from following the signature campaign. The largest allocation of the bounty was in the signature campaign. You should be able to follow the rules so that you can get coins.
Activity: 28
June 02, 2018, 09:51:25 AM
Look for a suitable company for yourself. I fill out the form for participation and carry out tasks. At the end of the ICO company you will be paid the earned coins. You can also collect airdrops.
copper member
Activity: 308
June 02, 2018, 03:00:21 AM
you need to do at least an approximate selection of companies ,and not do everything and sell only 50% of the accrued coins, the remaining 50% left for a long time
Activity: 186
June 02, 2018, 01:58:21 AM
The Bounty program is the event of one starups or crypto coin developers through a bounty campaign to offer their coins to Bounty Hunters to be promoted instead. Hunters will get prizes of crypto coins or token coins launched by starups or those being developed by developers.
Activity: 59
June 02, 2018, 01:53:17 AM
Participating in bounty campaign are usually use for earning some money without using your own money and give an extra credit for your investment
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
June 02, 2018, 01:39:38 AM
have you never worked on bounty signature campaigns? i'm advise you to try it, because I always get enough profit from bounty signature campaign if ICO succeed.
bounty signature campaigns always offer considerable rewards compared to other jobs so I am always interested to work on bounty signature campaigns.
Activity: 273
June 01, 2018, 11:23:36 PM
Participation in the bounty allows us to earn some tokens without investments . this is a good alternative for those who do not want to invest
Activity: 1344
Merit: 379
June 02, 2018, 01:04:21 AM
Though I'm not new to Cryptos, never paid attention on any Bounty campaigns and how they work.  Wonder can someone point me to the right info on where to start and how they claim/get tokens?

For starting for bounty first of that just read some information of the bounties and if this will be reach a hardcap or not and also the roadmap of the project. And claiming the bounty rewards sometimes it was need a KYC, But must better there's no KYC because we are waiting on when they distributed.
Activity: 168
June 02, 2018, 12:51:40 AM

according to this, if you want to join in Bounty it's good because bounty Campaign is one of the most popular ways to hunt hunters. This is because a bounty campaign is an easy way to earn money or coins, by following the running rules, completing the assigned task we will get a token that is usually given every week if the project has been successful. and if the ICO fails we will not get anything.

Activity: 327
Merit: 15
June 02, 2018, 12:09:50 AM

if you want to get the token ico for free, you have to be a bounty hunter, the prize payment is also varied, there is a small one big, if you want to get big prizes, you have to sign in campaign signature or translate
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
June 02, 2018, 12:04:52 AM
Everything comes with experience . Participating in the bounty can earn good money . To choose a good project is difficult for even very experienced
average people indeed can do it. they can follow bounty campaign easily. because they themselves are also very reliable with it, it has become their part for bounty campaign
Pages:
Jump to: