Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Campaign - page 5. (Read 2129 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
June 11, 2018, 10:31:46 PM
Bounty campaigns are  not as complected as some might indicate them to be, there are a number of campaigns you might be interested in of course depending on your skill set, The most famous one being signature campaigns. This is where most bounty hunters concentrate on, Here you have to ear a signature of  certain program promoting a product for a mentioned period of time with a structured reward system in accordance to your account rank. There are also socail media campaigns and article writing campaigns, you just have to chose what suits you best. To find the bounties, go to Alternate Cryptocurrencies- Market Place- Bounties.
Activity: 147
Merit: 0
June 11, 2018, 10:10:09 PM
In my opinion, if to start for the first prize you just started is to read some information from the gift or you can also do a signature to your profile and post frequently, make information on web pages, youtube, etc; information tweet about cryptocurrency. hope help.

Activity: 308
Merit: 1
June 07, 2018, 01:48:46 PM
There are many criteria for selecting bounty campaigns. They are reported and unconscious. I prefer reporting campaigns. Before joining a bounty campaign, I'll find out what kind of project it is, look at their website, and the whitepapers. I also draw attention to the manager who leads this campaign. Further, if you decide to participate, it is mandatory to familiarize yourself with the GENERAL RULES campaign, because many managers require you to subscribe to a telegram  group or for example to register on the project's website. Also there sometimes write the day of the report. Next, you need to look at the rules of the campaigns that you want to take. And more advice, pay attention. not only on facebook and twitter campaigns, but also on reddit,linkedin or sreemit. There, I think you can earn from a small number of participants.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 144
Penguin Party 🐟
June 11, 2018, 10:09:31 PM
If you are trying to recieve payments via there token, they will select for example 1,200,000 tokens for lets say Signature Cam,6,paign! each week depending on (your rank) they will send out lets say

jr.members 2 stakes a week
members 4 stakes a week8
full members 6 stakes a week
Sr. members 8 stakes a week
Hero Members 10 stakes a week
and lets say legendaries 15 stakes

well at the end of the Campaign they take the total allocated for that specific bounty and divide it buy the total stakes earned

so lets say 1000 stakes are earned out of 1,200,000 tokens

1,200,000 / 1000  =1,200 tokens per stake

if you earned 30 stakes during the bounty period you will have earned 30*1,200 = 36,000 tokens you will get for your 30 stakes I hope this helps!!!!
Activity: 126
June 11, 2018, 09:58:53 PM
For you to join in a bounty campaign you must be a jr.member and up because other bounties never accept newbie to be part of their campaign also read the white paper of the bounty that you are going to join also check if who is the bounty manager of the bounty. For you to get paid by token you must do all the rules and regulation of the bounty for you to get stakes and they will total your stakes to sum the tokens that you are going to receive after the ICO or bounty campaign end. Your token will be automatically go to your Erc20 token wallet that you provided to the bounty.
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
June 11, 2018, 09:50:01 PM
each bounty campaign have their own rule based on who is the bounty manager, but generally doing bounty campaign is doing some task like share or retweet on social media, make a video on youtube or make an article blog, or doing signature campaign, for rewards itself was divide by % on each campaign based on total allocation from ico team.
Activity: 196
June 11, 2018, 09:46:53 PM
You can find bounty in altcoin (bounties), join on bounty you choose. Work the campaign according to the rules. After bounty ends they will send the token to your eth address.
Activity: 395
Market Integration Platform
June 08, 2018, 09:33:13 AM
As for me I should work for three months when I just started in order to get some bounty tokens, and some of them were scam also
Activity: 176
June 08, 2018, 07:48:34 AM
I participate in bounties. It's profitable. It does not take much time. It's a hobby that brings profit. It all depends on you only.
Activity: 372
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
June 07, 2018, 02:23:05 PM
the income you can get on bounty campaign is depend on your rank, and your weeks on the campaign. there is no fixed amount of token or the value you can get.
Activity: 378
June 07, 2018, 01:33:28 PM
Bounty campaign is a way to make money. You just need to invest time to complete tasks and receive bonuses. You need to select good campaigns to get rewarded at the end. As long as you have more experience and make money easier.
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
June 07, 2018, 01:32:04 PM
Participating in a bounty campaign is one of the main reasons why most users in the forum get altcoin. By simply performing the tasks assigned by the bounty manager to the participants. The calculation of tokens given in bounty campaigns is by betting. And when the campaign ends, they will distribute the tokens allocated to their participants. And it takes one or two weeks to complete the gift distribution. Your token value depends on the success of the ICO project.
Activity: 491
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
June 07, 2018, 01:26:10 PM
Though I'm not new to Cryptos, never paid attention on any Bounty campaigns and how they work.  Wonder can someone point me to the right info on where to start and how they claim/get tokens?

How many tokens one typically gets through the campaign?
 what parameters dictate good campaigner to bad one?
you can start by participating on any bounty campaigns. you can claim your reward after the campaign, you dont need to claim it actually, it will be sent on your provided wallet. the number of tokens you will receive is based on your work.
Activity: 448
June 07, 2018, 01:16:52 PM
Nothing separates tokens from bad either based on a bet count or the number of tokens allocated. The bounty campaign is intended to provide an initial token circulation around the market. People use it to hold and through trade objectives.
The success of the ICO project will affect the value of the tokens distributed to the campaign participants.

An and airdrop are equally good. If all tokens give you as long as you've just joined, read the rules first for all the posts you've counted. Campaign bounty is also a great way for beginners to begin to understand the working principle of blockchain.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
June 07, 2018, 01:08:18 PM
Nothing separates tokens from bad either based on a bet count or the number of tokens allocated. The bounty campaign is intended to provide an initial token circulation around the market. People use it to hold and through trade objectives.
The success of the ICO project will affect the value of the tokens distributed to the campaign participants.
Activity: 368
Merit: 25
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
June 07, 2018, 01:03:04 PM
Bounty are really worthful at the end of the day if you support the right project with dedication. It's always advisable to go through the white paper of the project before taking part in the bounty campaigns. You can support project by promoting their social media activities through your profile like Twitter, fb, linked in, steemit, Reddit & telegram. You can also promote project by writing article about their project like what its technology will give to crypto world. You can also promote project on forum by wearing their signature which includes their website and social media profile. Before participating in bounty read each and every rules of the bounty thread step by step you will get your rewards.
Activity: 154
June 07, 2018, 08:20:53 AM
Though I'm not new to Cryptos, never paid attention on any Bounty campaigns and how they work.  Wonder can someone point me to the right info on where to start and how they claim/get tokens?

How many tokens one typically gets through the campaign?
 what parameters dictate good campaigner to bad one?

Bounties are essentially incentivized reward mechanisms offered by companies to individuals. What this means is that a company introducing a product or a service offers some rewards to people in exchange for performing certain tasks. It is akin to a barter trade of sorts; the company gives rewards to a person and the person in return does some simple tasks for the company. It is a veritable means of advertising for many companies.

Within the cryptocurrency scene, bounties have become a useful part of any ICO campaign. Many start-ups usually incorporate a bounty program as part of their ICO campaign. During the bounty program, the ICOs provide compensation for a number of tasks spread across marketing, bug reporting or even improving aspects of the cryptocurrency framework. The reward is usually in the form of cryptocurrency tokens or fiat currency (this option is however rare). The cryptocurrency space has proved to be a massively conducive environment for bounty programs. This is because it offers great rewards and incentives for both the cryptocurrency start-up and individuals alike.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
June 07, 2018, 08:16:20 AM
It's never too late to start, although probably now it's time when participation in bounty campaigns becomes less interesting, if not limit the number of participants, then soon the campaign bounty will only spoil the image of projects!
Activity: 395
Market Integration Platform
June 07, 2018, 08:11:26 AM
Bounties are the kickstarter of those, who had no money to do some serious investments, just earn som tokens and start to trade
Activity: 111
June 06, 2018, 11:41:00 PM
Add a signature to your profile and post often, create information on webpages, youtube, etc; tweet information about the cryptocurrency, partake in their Telegram, and the list goes on
Pages:
Jump to: