Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Campaign - page 8. (Read 2129 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
May 31, 2018, 01:43:58 PM
Though I'm not new to Cryptos, never paid attention on any Bounty campaigns and how they work.  Wonder can someone point me to the right info on where to start and how they claim/get tokens?

How many tokens one typically gets through the campaign?
 what parameters dictate good campaigner to bad one?
There are bounty campaign that the payment for the participants is depend on how much the fund raised during the ICO. If the hard cap didn't reach the payment is decreased so you will have no assurance for making big profit. Some campaign like amazix do not do not do that, every campaign they manage the payment is fix,if it is already 1 percent of the total number of altcoin this will be the payment you can expect which makes them more trustworthy.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 261
May 31, 2018, 01:36:08 PM
Bounties are ran by many ICOs and I also think it is a good way to earn money as both of the participant and the ICO gains so much benefit around it, ICOs gain as well as participants gain benefit also around the bounty, as you partake in bounties you'll be representing the ICO also.
Activity: 156
we're Radio, online!
May 31, 2018, 01:29:54 PM
In general, this is how many tokens you can get based on your level.
Most of the time, if you're involved in a month-long bounty program, you get about $1,000 in tokens.
Wow if we can get $ 1000 in one month, it is something very amazing. But if with a high account rank there is a chance we can get more than $ 1000. So income from the bounty depends on the account rank and the quality of posts we make.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
May 31, 2018, 01:23:55 PM
Though I'm not new to Cryptos, never paid attention on any Bounty campaigns and how they work.  Wonder can someone point me to the right info on where to start and how they claim/get tokens?

Tokens you rewarded is based on your stakes in one period of the bounty project.
Mostly signature campaign is giving most stakes and most reward too. but you can only join one project until it finished.
To measure good campaign or not you can go to websites that serve ICO ranks, from there you can see what project you involved in, and also make own analysis is needed.
Activity: 170
Merit: 6
(┛❍ᴥ❍)┛彡Axi
May 31, 2018, 12:52:37 PM

there are compaingn tlaga wherein the tokens are given to them for 1 1stakes because sometimes 3 tokens are also 100token be deduced because of the bounties you will have so you should really know if the value of 1 stake is that some tokens are distributed they are.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
May 31, 2018, 12:48:19 PM

bounty and airdrop are the same, to which you want to join. even if all the tokens give you as long as you just join read the rules first for all posts you've counted. as well as explore more because many taxable bounties should be introduced before you first learn the backround of the project. for in case you join it you will not be so tired.
Activity: 406
Merit: 131
May 31, 2018, 11:17:34 AM
Also bunty campaign is a great way for a beginner to start understanding the principles of blockchain work (of course if you do not plan to work as a robot, simply reposting and not reading what you post), and to earn the initial capital for investment.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
May 31, 2018, 11:16:19 AM
A bounty program, an airdrop, a campaign,... are sometime the same method or not for free token distribution. A bounty usually request to follow fb group, twitter, reddit, YT channel, Telegram,... Generally, it's very good way to earn free tokens. You can find the bounty program through the bitcointalk forum and many different social forums...
A bounty program is beneficial for earning cryptocurrency. Social media and bitcoin talk are ideal place for bounties. At present i am involved in ENLTE signatute campaign based on blockchain.
Activity: 224
May 31, 2018, 11:06:51 AM
In general, this is how many tokens you can get based on your level.
Most of the time, if you're involved in a month-long bounty program, you get about $1,000 in tokens.
Activity: 448
May 31, 2018, 11:02:15 AM
well, there are a number of rules that govern bounty campaigns, not just one, the campaigns differ with requirements and needs of the project. Abide by these needs and you will be just fie fine, as for where to start from, check the Alt coin discussion, under the subtopic , Market place, then the Bounties option, there you will find a number of bounty campaigns available, chose one that attracts you most, be sure to read on the project and weigh it its worth taking part in, there are also very good bounty managers that you can flow their work to stand a chance of landing good bounties
Activity: 122
May 31, 2018, 10:50:11 AM
here we have to find a suitable company for ourselves, nmun I fill out the form for participation and carry out the task dalm Bounty project, At the end of the ICO company we will be paid coins that will be able to kits, nmun we can also collect airdrops from reputable bounty company setelh we do research on the project.
brand new
Activity: 0
May 31, 2018, 10:01:38 AM
You do not need to use the money for you, you just need to do simple tasks determined by the program. When you join a campaign, you'll discuss more the market.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
May 31, 2018, 10:44:51 AM
If you are not new to crypto then you can easily find here a generous bounty campaign of a quality project and take part in it. However, with a low rank, you will not earn much.
Activity: 115
May 31, 2018, 10:31:17 AM
Joining a bounty campaign is one of the main reasons why most users in the forum get a token from cryptocurrency. You can make money after participating in a bounty campaign and doing simple tasks for that you do not need to spend money to join, you just have to do a simple task that determined by the program.
Activity: 204
May 31, 2018, 10:09:35 AM
Do you want to be a part of something that's going to change the world?
Join now and get success with this project photochain

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-photochain-1-250-000-tokens-to-reward-airdrop-live-3111411
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
May 29, 2018, 05:16:53 PM
Now there are a lot of scammers. Even having fulfilled all the conditions of the bounty is not a fact that you will get a coin. In the end, additional conditions can be introduced in the form of a KYS, or in general, an abyss
Activity: 210
May 29, 2018, 05:00:49 PM
In my view, It really depends on the project. You can see how much money or tokens are allocated in each campaign on ICO and will be shared on how many participants and you have to give them the ETH wallet address so they can transfer tokens once ICO is complete.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
May 29, 2018, 04:57:50 PM
go to Bounties thread find a campaign that has a good project for getting tokens through campaign it is base on developer set by each rank. parameters to dictate if its a good try to research the project you want to join in.
Activity: 248
May 29, 2018, 04:46:56 PM
To get a good bounty campaign depends on your research, typically, Today rewards, total participants and your work will determine how many token you will gather in any bounty.
You can get a better campaigns on the btctalk trends.
Activity: 568
Merit: 18
Goldeth.io
May 29, 2018, 04:39:56 PM

good questions, a lot of questions in a question I think the author of the topic already understands what is in question, however, I will give a little opinion on what is asked in the topic, to start

1. on how to start a bounty
visit the bounty center provided by the forum visit link below
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

then select the bounty you like

then fill the form created by the bounty manejer, either through the form, or through the post on the treads'

2. for how to get token or claim way
the bounty hunter most do not need to claim token if asked for KYC, if the request by the manager or dev, then there will be a notice, include our identity such as passport, or identity card, and driver's license.

3. how many tokens to get.
this depends on the allocation set by dev, and for the bounty hunter specified with our rank in the forum, newbie, JR.member, member, full member, up to the legendary. and the allocation is also different.

4. for the parameters of a bounty
on this item, rather difficult to set parameters, at least visit the official website bounty, see their sales level, and see also who the project leader, token prices, and marketing system.

hopefully with my opinion you will understand, thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: