Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Campaign After Getting Listed - page 9. (Read 2796 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 1
July 12, 2019, 03:21:49 PM
These are mostly done for projects with less publicity even after listing and if carefully done, attract better recognition for the projects. The unfortunate thing about such bounties is in the fact that, they are usually crowded by a lot of bounty hunters making them less rewarding.
Activity: 358
Merit: 100
July 12, 2019, 03:01:37 PM
Is credits opening new bounty campaign again? i guess i miss some information, i just heard they are launching their mainnet in this month, i assuming its because of that. about your question i think its not that important but if you talkin about project that reach the hard cap like credits, of course they gonna do it because why not? they have working project and they want the world to see it.
Activity: 276
July 12, 2019, 02:33:15 PM
It's very good to attract more adopter, the more visibility one coin gets, the more it will be knowed by people.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 14
July 12, 2019, 02:16:08 PM
Each project has specific goals that it strives to achieve at a certain point in time. If this is not possible to achieve, why not hold an additional bounty company to attract an additional audience interested in the project. Very often such a step is a good incentive for the development of an already working project.
Activity: 602
Merit: 254
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
July 12, 2019, 02:11:01 PM
I notice that some coins that are already in the market are doing bounty campaign again like Credits, Veil Eterbase and among others, do you think it's important for a coins/tokens that are already listed to run a bounty campaign from time to time even if they are already listed in exchanges.

I believe that it is always useful to remind oneself once more when conducting additional company bounty. I am glad that one of the most successful Russian projects of Credits follows the right path, I participated in their ICO and was pleased with the result! I would be happy to participate in their companies in the future.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
July 12, 2019, 01:31:31 PM
I also saw several companies that carried out bounty when they were already trading on the stock exchanges. But mostly they were small projects whose trading volume was not large on the exchanges. And they did bounty companies in order to tell more about themselves to the crypto community and increase the volume of their trades.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
July 12, 2019, 01:00:31 PM
Good project results can only be seen if the coins are listed on a truly rating exchange, because in most cases after listing on secondary exchanges, coins are not traded and there are not even any warrants to sell or purchase.
Activity: 625
July 12, 2019, 12:53:32 PM
It is needed for some projects. Some of these projects though listed still are still not fully developed and would like to increase awareness  of the project. I don't think they just run a bounty campaign because they want to give out some of their tokens

There are hundreds of such unprepared projects. Even after the ICO. It is also a marketing hot to attract new users to the network. Let's say before combing the project to new exchanges.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
July 12, 2019, 12:52:41 PM
It is needed for some projects. Some of these projects though listed still are still not fully developed and would like to increase awareness  of the project. I don't think they just run a bounty campaign because they want to give out some of their tokens
They did that to attract investors by the help of bounty participants promoting around can be helpful to find new investors and to build good impression from the people around, bounty campaigns will bring some noise and attract new people to support the project.
Activity: 491
July 12, 2019, 12:47:45 PM
Well most tokens that are already listed, also do bounty because they see it as an avenue of marketing and promotion of their token, also it could be that it is in their roadmap and as such needs to be followed.
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
July 12, 2019, 12:39:28 PM
What will actually happening when the bounty are getting kist in exchange? obviously they are getting dump as usually happens in many projects now in this times of crypto so bounty Hunters are looking for the bounty that pays in fiat so they assured they will have a salary in what they have work for
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Kuvacash.com
July 12, 2019, 12:22:35 PM
I think that's a marketing strategy to create more awareness/exposure about their project.

It may also be possible that their project still needs new investors, but in either case, such project will likely enjoy massive patronage due to more awareness.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 272
1xbit.com
July 12, 2019, 11:52:24 AM
I notice that some coins that are already in the market are doing bounty campaign again like Credits, Veil Eterbase and among others, do you think it's important for a coins/tokens that are already listed to run a bounty campaign from time to time even if they are already listed in exchanges.

That's a worthy question.
It will surely help a lot of newbies.
So according to me, it is equally important for a token to continue making bounties even after they are listed in exchanges.
The bounties are the best source for promotion.
So when more people will come to know about the token, they will trade it more.
So gradually it will be fruitful for the token/coin.
Hope this clears everything.
Activity: 294
July 12, 2019, 11:38:20 AM
This is an awesome marketing promotion, because bounty campaigns are very effective. A lot of projects forget that they need to keep the interest from crypto community even after the end of the token sale. It is a brilliant decision to keep doing bounties after the token sale end.
Activity: 994
Daxetoken.net
July 12, 2019, 09:44:37 AM
I think they are doing this to encourage or convince investors to invest and patronize their coins and project. They want to become popular in the eyes of many people and to get more demand even they are already listed in the market. Bounty campaign is their marketing strategy.
Activity: 403
July 12, 2019, 09:41:06 AM
Maybe they are doing it to improve their product more valuable in the future, or maybe they wanted to make it more popular to the crypto users, and so thier product coin will be developed and increases its capabilities.
Activity: 316
July 12, 2019, 09:28:37 AM
There are possibilities that the team are doing this thing, the first one is that they wanted to do or to improve more about it`s popularity in the crypto that will make their product to be well-known, or maybe they just wanted to share their project achievements to the community.
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
July 11, 2019, 05:01:55 PM
of course, it is popularising the project, also they gives tokens to people and it is moovement on contract also it good for trading!! and one more features - increasing people who can buy coins/altcoins
Activity: 588
July 11, 2019, 07:21:47 AM
Now many ICO projects started long ago to further carry out IEO so the market price of the coin is determined. I think it's good for investors and bounty hunters.
Activity: 285
July 11, 2019, 06:27:04 AM
There are projects that come into practice before promoting to the public. So when the team has finished what they target, they will continue marketing, an indispensable thing for all projects.
Pages:
Jump to: